HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Instacart driver ran over groceries with car, left derogatory note over pro-police sign, couple says
Posted by: savage nation 885522 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 04:15PM

Screen-Shot-2021-12-17-at-7.27.59-AM.png

https://michaelsavage.com/instacart-driver-ran-over-groceries-with-car-left-derogatory-note-over-pro-police-sign-couple-says/

The driver, Tara Olivia Plum, was cited for criminal damage to property, police in Blaine, Minnesota, said.

Police said Plum was reacting to a sign the couple has in their yard that reads: “Thank you Blaine P.D.” with the letter O replaced with a heart filled with the “Thin Blue Line” flag.

An elderly couple said their Instacart delivery driver ran over their groceries with her car and allegedly left them a derogatory note because of a pro-police sign displayed in their front yard.

The couple, who live in Blaine, Minnesota, said they ordered food on Dec. 6 from their local supermarket via Instacart, a grocery delivery company.

When the driver, Tara Olivia Plum, arrived at their house, the couple went outside to help, the Blaine Police Department said in a press release and Facebook statement.

-------------------------------
let's take another look

1) the receipt is FAKE - is says $5.99

you can't run over $5.99 of groceries

2) was the delivery person paid?

paid as much or more than a GOVERNMENT WORKER (police, social worker, mechanic traveling, IT idiot traveling) who uses county vehicles to drive places gets while on the clock? (that would be between $35,000 and $175,000 a year i believe)

3) did this person NOT graduate from a school in the same area?

if you trained this idiot to eat junkfood (= be a psychopath) and wear pink hair (= be a democrat) isn't it the governments fault for FAILURE TO RAISE KIDS?

i remember that DEMOCRATS have been claiming that certain happenings in schools are PARENTS faults

HOWEVER SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN TEACHING WHAT, IN THE PAST, THEY'VE BEEN BLAMING ON PARENTS

NOW WHO IS EXACTLY AT FAULT for a pink haired psyopath?

-----------------------------

next - the writer pulls sympathy calling the couple "elderly". i've seen elderly people who are in better health than teens - but some need assistance

WHY DOES THIS NEWS ARTICLE LEAVE OUT ALL THE FACTS ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Instacart driver ran over groceries with car, left derogatory note over pro-police sign, couple says
Posted by: DonnieDanko503 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 02:20PM

OF COURSE ITS AN SJW TRANNY LOOKING BITCH I SWEAR AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND GET RID OF THESE SUBHUMANS

Re: Instacart driver ran over groceries with car, left derogatory note over pro-police sign, couple says
Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:28PM

262982291_210689131236448_62980814625076

I still think the receipt can't be right. $9 it looks like for all those groceries and deliver can't be correct.

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by: 3434y4 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:33PM

no! with forensic analysis the receipt says $5.59 for cheese only. that can't be the right receipt: it does NOT have a line-item total bill of sales and delivery on it - which legally receipts must have

Posted by: 34y34y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:48PM

gm-receipt.jpg?w=980&q=75

this receipt is also illegal - no year printed - no store location printed

i've collected receipts before at the store for the accountant, you know. there's tax laws and all that

BUT THE TIP IS PROLLY WHAT OUR PURPLE HAIRED FRIEND HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Posted by: 3434y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:54PM

TAX ISN'T ON THE RECEIPT. NOR ADDITIONAL TAX WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE.

----------------------------------------

Published on Minnesota Department of Revenue (https://www.revenue.state.mn.us)
Food and Bar Establishments Industry Guide

This information describes the sales and use tax topics related to food and bar establishments, including food trucks. Use the links in the Guide Menu to see information about that topic
Sales - Food

Most food and drink sold by a food or bar establishment is taxable unless a specific exemption applies. This includes bars, restaurants, food trucks, and retailers, or others who sell prepared food or drinks.
Prepared Food Sales

Any food prepared by the seller or sold with eating utensils provided by the seller is taxable. For more information, see Prepared Food.
Catering Sales

Catering services are taxable, including:

Charges for delivery, preparation, or services
Drinks
Food
Rentals of chairs, tables, tablecloths, and tableware

---------------------------

So - without a legal receipt and without a plaster cast of the tire tracks

I WOULD SAY PROSECUTION DOESN'T HAVE A CASE

anyone could have run over those groceries and an illegal fake receipt can't be allowed as evidence!

Posted by: 34t34y4 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:55PM

Tips Added by Seller

Tips or service charges a seller adds to the bill are taxable, even if the tip amount is given to employees. The table below shows which taxes apply.

just so we are straight

Posted by: 34ty34y444 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:56PM

Most sales of food and beverages to governments are taxable. However, there are some situations where sales tax is not due.
Federal Government

Prepared food and drinks are not taxable when billed to and paid for by the federal government and its agencies.

-------------------------
I'M GONNA KILL THEM I SWEAR

Posted by: 34t434y4y ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:58PM

Free meals and drinks are given away with no purchase necessary, which does not include two for one meals, free child meals (with adult purchase), or coupon, AND ARE TAXABLE (anything, a bag a straw given away that isn't food is taxable)

I'M GONNA KILL THEM I SWEAR

Posted by: 34t434y4y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:02PM

Nontaxable Purchases:

Chopsticks

--------------------
did we NOT just see napkins are taxable? yes. i won't explain it but it's a government fuckup of listing the same item in two different areas, one in the proper context one outside of the PROPER context

Posted by: 34y4545u5 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:03PM

THAT BEING SO, MY LITIGANT IS COUNTER-SUING THE STATE FOR TAX FOOD FRAUD (TAX UMBRELLA FOR GOV WORKERS INCLUDED IN COURTHOUSE) AND FOR RUNNING ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT FUNDED GAMBLING

Posted by: 34y4545u5 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:04PM

taxfraud and of course non-payment for delivery

Posted by: 3434y4y4 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:07PM

GFX_BezosWitchHat-1.jpg

The truth is if Jeff Bezos could get his hands on all that money he wastes printing receipts, and could skip tax on 501c shipping, he'd be rich(er) and being acting like a hollywood star!

Posted by: 34t3y4y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:20PM

MUNICIPAL MONSTERS:

* teaches kid to eat junk food wear purple hair
* gets groceries run over
* real judge: like i care - you deserved getting your groceries run over

Ex dolo malo actio non oritur - A right of action cannot arise out of fraud.

Fractionem diei non recipit lex - The law does not regard a fraction of a day. (nor small dollar amounts - a grocery bag doesn't even qualify for small claims - certainly not armed arrest - absolutely not)

"fired" would be the maxiumum penalty - but the court should not rule in it

Posted by: 45y455u5 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:27PM

purple-haired-instacart-driver-04-copy-1

"it's always the quiet ones"

Posted by: 34t434y4 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 06:42PM

Anoka County has developed a searchable Recycling and Disposal directory to answer questions about how or where to recycle or dispose of items. This directory provides guidance on how to dispose of items properly and companies in Anoka County accept them.

YOU CAN'T LIST FACILITIES AND WHAT THEY ACCEPT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE and i know some asshole gov worker kid got the job? no wonder you get grocercies run over in your town

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 07:32PM

i cannot see if a warrant for court date or arrest was done

i've heard blaine, coon rapids, ankoa, ramsey. i do not see any record of arrest.

on the same day, the "crime map" shows "too many things and no tied info"

-------------------------------------
POLICE say the "offense" is up to 60 days in jail (that's ALLOT, a person could end up DEAD in that time)

Blaine Police Capt. Mark Boerboom says Plum has been cited for criminal damage to property and faces 90 days in prison if convicted.

iF mARK isn't a dumb ass - but i'd assume he is, HE'S ACCUSED A CRIME OCCURRED (blood spilled, jailtime possible - AND SEIZURE OF PERSON POSSIBLE)

---------------------------------
to be clear a "TORT" is when there a civil "behavior" suit, an officer (usually sheriff's office) delivers the suit and there is no arrest (in other cases a citation is issued, common for traffic). In any case a TORT is something not criminal or jailable - but may still involve missing money and bad behavior: "crime" is a word used for JAILTIME AND REVOKED FOOD STAMPS AND SUCH -

CONVICTED CRIMINAL STATUS

===============================

now - i know you all wouldn't do that right?

OH I FORGOT HOW "BRIGHT" COUNTY PEOPLE ARE - I ASSUME YOU WOULD

AND YOU SHOULD ASSUME IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOUR LAME NON-LAW-FOLLOWING LEGAL PEOPLE'S ASSES I'LL ... MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD ANY SENSE OF GETTING THINGS RIGHT

Date: December 18, 2021 07:44PM

Blaine county is the N side of minneapolis, "GOLF COURSE SUBURBIA"

(BLM looting riots occurred in minneapolis)

so if you want some major drug dealers dead just call Chuck Norris, right?

Posted by: 34y34y44 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 07:48PM

purple-haired-instacart-driver-04-copy-1

Urgent alert
Web Services Coordinator Heidi Andrea from Blaine Police Department · 1 Jun 20

City of Blaine Overnight Curfew June 1 and June 2 10PM

----------------------------
get to bed early Plum - your needed for deliveries - no nightlife for you! only 40 years until retirement (AOC will handle your retirement funds - they'll be missing of course)

Date: December 18, 2021 07:52PM

Alec Baldwin Calls Claims He Wanted a Larger Gun, But Chuck Norris GOT ONE!

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 19, 2021 01:05AM

If i remember correctly, any charge (which POLICE / MAGISTRATE write-down on a warrant or citation) which could have jailtime requires the aimed at litigant to BE BOOKED, which in any Democrat area means Jail while waiting for magistrate (which they intently delay), and BAIL (a fake company living in the lap of luxury off false prosecutions)

SO I ASSUME TWO THINGS:

1) PLUM is not the person's real name

2) an ARREST and BAIL did happen - and the MEDIA is lying about it

(see why above)

IF THAT IS THE CASE I HAVE TO SAY AS ALWAYS

YOUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS CORRUPT AS HELL

(yet i would advise Plum to simply act nice keep mouth shut and say sorry only - because the county provided lawyer is a cheat machine who also does prosecution for the county other days, is a puppet. they are corrupt in ways Plum hasn't yet thought of - Plum should wait until it blows over and protest it later. it is the only way actually they've made sure of that already)

Posted by: Q. Aurelius ()
Date: December 19, 2021 12:39PM

I thought Savage Nation was canceled last year after something offensive he said on his radio talk show. More importantly, why can't radio talk show hosts use their real God-given names. Savage's real name isn't that bad. It's McAdoo or something Gaelic sounding.

Posted by: 34y344554 ()
Date: December 20, 2021 12:41AM

Q. Aurelius Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought Savage Nation was canceled last year
> after something offensive he said on his radio
> talk show. More importantly, why can't radio talk
> show hosts use their real God-given names.
> Savage's real name isn't that bad. It's McAdoo or
> something Gaelic sounding.

Will be Mr. Magoo in a few years!

He was railing the left hard when doing so "wasn't normal YET".

He was replaced by a backstabbing piece of crap from California who lives in maryland and is in bed with WTOP democrats.

Soon after all podcasts picked him up and stations began playing the show on the radio - but not democrat fairfax.

He's slowed down a little recently. That may or many not change.

BUT HE WAS FIRED? THAT'S NOT TRUE. WMAL PLAYS DEMOCRATS DURING CHRIS PLANTE THEY ARE LIKE RUST ON A PINTO.

Posted by: y4345y45 ()
Date: December 20, 2021 12:47AM

Savage probably doesn't edit the website. He's a radio man for who knows how long. Whoever does it copies news articles from sources around the nation - with a lemon twist on "what is really going on" (he's always right of course!)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.