HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A mouse put a lean on my House after I called it a bug ridden descendant of rats. Fx Co Court lets the suit go forward !
Posted by: now how did he get in here ()
Date: August 04, 2020 05:50PM

the mouse appeared shortly after an illegal alien did some "pest control" for carpet mites. now i know an illegal alien wouldn't bring a mouse and put it in a house to insure "future calls"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A mouse put a lean on my House after I called it a bug ridden descendant of rats. Fx Co Court lets the suit go forward !
Posted by: Gangsta lean ()
Date: August 04, 2020 05:52PM

Better a lean than a lien

Re: A mouse put a lean on my House after I called it a bug ridden descendant of rats. Fx Co Court lets the suit go forward !
Posted by: sdfklkk ()
Date: August 04, 2020 06:01PM

58d2a0576b66d19a478d623f?aspectRatio=16x

... obviously you need to receed into your psyche and pretend pets are being protected because democrats are taking over your town and soon to begin "protests" and terrorists will be in public office.

H7UAOEQRDVASPPUQZSZB4WVUBM.jpg

and your politicians are lining up to be on TV to say bank robbery is a result of Trump's mishandling of covid19

your gas station is on fire, your 18 wheeler truckers are being shot and truck heisted, your grocery store is closed

and this isn't un-related from allowing dems to do whatever they please, with any amount of government funding, under the name of "peace and acceptance". and who stood up to them and said "no"? the people that did got ARRESTED AS PUBLIC DISRTURBANCE at town meetings.

so ... clinging to animal cops while all that goes down seems like a likely scenario doesn't it?

Posted by: frgtbrb ()
Date: August 04, 2020 06:03PM

CNN: 12 have died nation wide during "peaceful protests" so far

BREITBART: 100 die in ONE WEEKEND IN CHICAGO ALONE during "peaceful protests"

Posted by: sneha parihar ()
Date: December 15, 2021 05:57AM

GET help from pest control New York
https://www.ny-pest-control.services/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.