HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need information on Dominion Hospital on Sleepy Hollow Road
Posted by: Safe neighbors? ()
Date: May 11, 2020 10:30AM

I recently signed a lease on a home that is a stone's throw from Dominion Hospital. I had no idea that this was a mental health facility when I signed the lease and was not notified about this by my landlord. He did inform me of the nearby fire station but not a word about the mental hospital.

From the three neighbors I spoke with, one did not know either and two were not concerned. I have mixed feelings. I want people needing mental health treatment to have it provided and be treated with compassion and respect. But I also have 2 young children and a dog and I want to be in the safest area affordable.

Have any other neighbors of Dominion Hospital had any negative experiences based on their proximity to this facility? My gut says don't be too concerned, but I still am curious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need information on Dominion Hospital on Sleepy Hollow Road
Posted by: Strange Experience ()
Date: May 11, 2020 10:38AM

It took me two years but I just out of a lease on home near the place.

I had two experiences, once I woke up in the middle of the night and this woman who looked exactly like my was giving me a blow job. I didn't react. I woke up the next morning and never mentioned it to wife.\

My second experience was a little more disturbing. After smoking lots of meth, redbull and speedbull deisel I started hearing voices. I ran out into the street naked and later ended up in this old ladies car naked.

Thankfully I was able to get out my lease by not paying.

Posted by: Safe neighbors? ()
Date: May 11, 2020 11:13AM

Thanks, so helpful. /sarc

Posted by: Hate dumb cunts like you ()
Date: May 11, 2020 12:04PM

Bitch STFU. Wtf are you afraid of? Escaped mental patients?

Dumbass. It's like living next to a jail is the safest place.

If they escape do you really fucking think they're going to go a stones throw away next door or fucking haul off and get the hell out of dodge as far away as possible?

Go check yourself in NOW!

Posted by: My 2¢ ()
Date: May 11, 2020 12:27PM

I think the fact that one of your neighbors didn’t know about it, that shows how little a problem it is. If they JD said something like “three or four times a year we have police in the neighborhood due to a disturbance regarding the hospital”, it would be a different story.

News outlets can ignore bad stories regarding that place, but neighbors never would!

Posted by: Fido got raped ()
Date: May 11, 2020 01:05PM

The neighborhoods near the hospital have been on alert to the fact that a dog rapist has been preying on unattended pets for the last dozen years or so.

Posted by: Scary place! ()
Date: May 11, 2020 01:15PM

The only incident I can remember from that place was a few years ago. They admitted someone to the hospital for severe depression, but he was misdiagnosed. What he actually had was acute diarrhea. He was let out after two years, but continues to take his revenge out on the community by eating daily at Tippy’s Tacos, and roaming the neighborhoods nearby, violently shitting on the sidewalks.

Posted by: Escaping from there is easy ()
Date: May 11, 2020 01:19PM

Fawn Scott escaped from there and killed her boyfriend. Michael Kennedy also escaped there and shot up the police station.

The moral of the story is that they left the area and killed other people.

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: May 14, 2021 08:28AM

I do not advise you to use their services. I was not too happy with this hospital. I didn't like the staff and the appearance of the hospital, so I had to look for another hospital. Fortunately, with the help of https://bookinghealth.com/ , I found a good alternative in a short time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2021 11:14AM by DANNY.

Posted by: Morning Wood ()
Date: May 14, 2021 09:09AM

Crazy people are the best in bed. Pray for many, may escapes.

Posted by: The Village Ass Whole ()
Date: May 14, 2021 09:25AM

Not much to worry about, but do escapees like to cuddle with small children when they can find them.

Posted by: ycbjb ()
Date: May 14, 2021 11:57AM

@ OP, it is not your landlord's obligation to tell you who is in the area. It is your obligation to perform your own independent research to determine whether other residents and businesses in the area are ones you are prepared to live with.

@Strange Experience, nobody signs a two year lease in this area without escape clauses. Landlords may want to move or sell, and tenants may have changes in their family situation or employment that they want to accommodate. We don't even need to read past your first sentence to know you are full of crap.

Posted by: donnykatz ()
Date: November 19, 2021 09:42AM

Dude! I was much luckier - I don't have a psychiatric clinic nearby at all. I would also be afraid to live near this institution. But the hearing clinic near me has become a real salvation for me. When I first moved to this area, I already had minor hearing problems that I didn't attach importance to. But passing by this clinic, I decided to get checked out. It turned out that I had accumulated a lot of earwax in my ears, which was almost like a stone. They washed my ears and explained why it happened and also prescribed preventive procedures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2021 02:22PM by donnykatz.

Posted by: jwveu ()
Date: November 19, 2021 12:31PM

Not notified by your landlord? Sounds more like you didn't do your homework. It is no secret that the facility is there.

Posted by: CheckIn ()
Date: November 19, 2021 07:15PM

Table for one please.
Stay

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.