HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTF is going on
Posted by: Concerned Citizen 5 ()
Date: November 15, 2021 08:26PM

Hello Fairfaxians,

Is anyone else concerned that our country is being overrun by blue haired they/thems? What is going on?????? Everywhere i go i hear pronouns ive never heard before. This combined with the invasion of the lesser class of people (we all know what im talking about here) is truly making Fairfax a worse place to live. Anyone else miss the great days of the county before the libtard invasion? I feel so alone surrounded by blue haired liberals and nig nogs. Please share your thoughts below.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTF is going on
Posted by: Concerned Citizen 6 ()
Date: November 15, 2021 08:27PM

You're buggin.

Posted by: well shit ()
Date: November 15, 2021 10:13PM

I designated my chosen pronoun as "Massa" at my work and I've found that made lots of people give up that shit.

Posted by: Joshua Shearin ()
Date: November 16, 2021 10:01AM

Anyone know of any new dating apps to use?

Posted by: Ed C ()
Date: November 16, 2021 10:49AM

Joshua Shearin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know of any new dating apps to use?

I don't know what app this guy is using, but he's scoring several chicks a week.
Attachments:
Pedo Joe 2.jpg

Posted by: he/them ()
Date: November 16, 2021 02:39PM

Hi repulicucks! I have every right to be here as much as you do. I grew up here. My mother was born and raised in alexandria, my dad in DC. You think Libereals are new to the area? You're dead wrong mother fucker. It's almost like republicans values don't align with the values of people in their 20s who were born and raised here, like myself. I lurk this forum occasionally cause it's funny to see how awful it's become since I first discovered it as a young teen.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.