HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Terry McAuliffe abruptly ends interview, tells local Virginia reporter, 'You should've asked better questions'
Posted by: He even snubs WJLA! ()
Date: October 20, 2021 08:20AM

The reporter was hardly being difficult.. McAuliffe is just a jackass who is too used to getting his way.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/terry-mcauliffe-abruptly-ends-interview

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terry McAuliffe abruptly ends interview, tells local Virginia reporter, 'You should've asked better questions'
Posted by: Youngkin wears mascara ()
Date: October 20, 2021 08:34AM

Youngkin enjoys looking attractive to male voters

Re: Terry McAuliffe abruptly ends interview, tells local Virginia reporter, 'You should've asked better questions'
Posted by: UNYDE ()
Date: October 20, 2021 09:20AM

Youngkin is plain and simple a Trump Puppet. McAuliffe isn't great but electing him will assist with ridding our Nation of the Trump lies, deceit and implosion of USA domestic and international policy. Trump is bad for America.

Posted by: Ben F. ()
Date: October 20, 2021 08:33PM

McAwful is a Clinton Bag man and a giant pussy. What an entitled asshole.

Posted by: DNC are Domestic Terrorist ()
Date: October 23, 2021 08:14AM

It's all falling apart. Voted yesterday at the Gov Center. Stood around for a while talking to the guy handing out Republican voting guides. In the time I stood there 31 people took a Republican guide, only 3 took a Democrat.

It's going to be a clean swipe for the Republican ticket.

Posted by: NoVa hater ()
Date: October 23, 2021 11:02AM

yeah, its looking so good now that you voted Xiden in. [/sarcasm/

JFC...you libtards will shoot yourselves in the head just to spite Trump.

Rent free....

Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: October 24, 2021 09:01AM

After McAuliffe loses maybe Uncle Joe will give him a job cleaning his diaper.

Posted by: With Joe Bidens Failures ()
Date: October 24, 2021 03:53PM

Who needs Terry McAuliffe to make our lives more miserable , execpt for the stupid who enjoy misery

Posted by: Sad To Say ()
Date: October 24, 2021 08:50PM

Theres no shortages of very stupid people in this country who will vote for that bag of dirt McAuliffe

Posted by: Terrytardz! Lolz! ()
Date: October 24, 2021 10:56PM

Terry is panicking.

Posted by: well dang ()
Date: October 25, 2021 12:47AM

Hillary Obama Soros for prison Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After McAuliffe loses maybe Uncle Joe will give
> him a job cleaning his diaper.
>
>

Biden IS Beavis!

Posted by: Ben Dover ()
Date: October 25, 2021 08:22AM

He will teach your kids what he wants to teach them, you are powerless.

Posted by: True that.... ()
Date: October 28, 2021 07:36PM

A tale of two campaigns

McAuliffe rally Danville, VA - 1:24 PM · Oct 27, 2021 - 27 people

McAuliffe rally University of Lynchburg, VA - 3:41 PM · Oct 27, 2021 - 59 people

Youngkin rally Danville, VA - 8:28 PM · Oct 26, 2021 - 250+ people

Youngkin rally Roanoke, VA - 12:49 PM · Oct 27, 2021 - 350+ people

Posted by: Dems are Pedos and Pervs ()
Date: October 29, 2021 09:07AM

Pedos and pervs democrats in Loudoun and Fairfax dont want Terry to answer questions they just want to know where to submit their kids for molestation.

Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: November 01, 2021 10:12PM

Let's GO BRANDON!!!!!

Posted by: People Have Learned ()
Date: November 02, 2021 01:26AM

If you say to hell with it and don't vote you get shitty Democrats who suppress your rights raise your taxes and lower your take home pay to give it away to leeches

So people now are voting , Never for the Democrat

Posted by: I've dealt with Terry ()
Date: November 02, 2021 02:49PM

I've been at industry events with Terry. I wound up helping to create around 6 photo-ops for the guy, including in other parts of the country (not political, more like trying to drive businesses to Va) - he doesn't even seem to appreciate which parts of the Virginia economy pay for everything else, including all of his shenanigans.

I'm an independent, so I have no use for anyone's tribalism, but this guy is bad news for anyone who wants a real job in this Commonwealth.

Posted by: same experience here ()
Date: November 02, 2021 03:28PM

I've dealt with Terry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been at industry events with Terry. I wound
> up helping to create around 6 photo-ops for the
> guy, including in other parts of the country (not
> political, more like trying to drive businesses to
> Va) - he doesn't even seem to appreciate which
> parts of the Virginia economy pay for everything
> else, including all of his shenanigans.
>
> I'm an independent, so I have no use for anyone's
> tribalism, but this guy is bad news for anyone who
> wants a real job in this Commonwealth.

I've been to golf tourneys with him and other corporate events where the guard comes down and you really get to know people. Some way back before he was Gov the first time and some more recent. I don't care for politicians in general, but it's going to be a huge disappointment if the state has him again for another 4 years. He's just old school morally bankrupt and a complete shitbag.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: November 02, 2021 05:03PM

Suppress your rights?! Are you fucking kidding me? You’re clearly a white, straight man.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.