HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden Suffers Worst Approval Ratings Plunge Of Any President Since World War II
Posted by: Schadenfreude!! ()
Date: October 23, 2021 07:00PM

Biden Suffers Worst Approval Ratings Plunge Of Any President Since World War II

President Biden's job approval rating has fallen the most since the start of his term than any other president since World War II.

A new Gallup poll was released Friday, polling Americans between Oct. 1-19 shows Biden's approval rating plunged from 56% in Q1 to 44.7% in Q3, a whopping 11.3 percentage points that any president hasn't seen in over 75 years.

"Biden began his term with relatively solid approval ratings, ranging between 54% and 57% from January through June. His approval dropped to 50% in July and 49% in August as coronavirus infections surged in the U.S. The chaotic U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in late August, which included the deaths of more than a dozen U.S. military personnel in a terrorist attack at the Kabul airport, was likely the reason Biden's September job approval rating fell further to 43%," Gallup said.

We noted in June that Gallup data showed Biden's "honeymoon period" was over and said if the president cannot "tame inflation" could result in further rating declines. And, oh boy, were we right...

Biden also faces an increasing disillusionment among Americans that he can't fix the border crisis, snarled supply chains, high gas prices, soaring inflation, consumer goods shortages, and the coronavirus pandemic, among a whole list of other things.

His ratings suggest no improvement in Democrat support, declining support among Independents, and only 4% of Republicans polled approve of the job he's done - that figure is likely to go to zero if things don't turn around for the president.

The 88% partisan gap in job approval is extraordinarily high considering Biden campaigned on "unity." During his inauguration, he said:

"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature. For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury. No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos. This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

While Democrats are desperately trying to salvage their $3.5 trillion Build Back Better infrastructure plan, Americans are increasingly becoming confused about what exactly that means and how that will affect them. Repbulicans have requested the president to fix broken supply chain before more social spending.

Souring support suggests Democrats could be on track to lose big in next year's midterms.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bidens-ratings-plunge-most-any-president-world-war-ii

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden Suffers Worst Approval Ratings Plunge Of Any President Since World War II
Posted by: Biden Lies & Americans Die! ()
Date: October 23, 2021 08:39PM

Oh, I could tell you why the ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nuffin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain. I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry, If I only had a brain.

"Gosh it would be awful pleasin' to reason out the reason, for stuff I can't explain.

And perhaps I'll deserve ya, and be even worthy 'erv ya, if I only had a brain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcwnwXiW8t8

Re: Biden Suffers Worst Approval Ratings Plunge Of Any President Since World War II
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: October 24, 2021 08:58AM

Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: November 01, 2021 10:16PM

Let's GO BRANDON!!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.