HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So let me get this straight. Tax payers are paying for Julio Blanco Garcia's imprisonment along with his daughter's FCPS education whom he fathered with another illegal?
Posted by: Who do we thank 4 this? Bulova? ()
Date: August 23, 2014 09:49PM

Our wonderful tax dollars pick up the tab yet again.
How long will this continue to happen until tax payers finally get fed up and say enough is enough?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So let me get this straight. Tax payers are paying for Julio Blanco Garcia's imprisonment along with his daughter's FCPS education whom he fathered with another illegal?
Posted by: Question.... ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:06PM

What is your suggestion? Not send him to jail?

Re: So let me get this straight. Tax payers are paying for Julio Blanco Garcia's imprisonment along with his daughter's FCPS education whom he fathered with another illegal?
Posted by: DEPORT HIM ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:10PM

Question.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is your suggestion? Not send him to jail?

DEPORT ALL OF THEM!!!!1

Posted by: SPEAR CHUKR PHIL4 ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:31PM

And this surprises you!

Posted by: Question... ()
Date: August 23, 2014 10:56PM

....deport him so he can come back again illegally and kill again?

How does that make sense?

Posted by: OK, I give ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:14PM

Right on! How much will my taxes go down if we don't put him in jail? I'm In!!! Need to save a few hundred at least! Set him free now!!!

Posted by: cheap and ez solution ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:27PM

Execute him, and deport the daughter.

Posted by: Straight talk ()
Date: August 23, 2014 11:31PM

cheap and ez solution Wrote:
> Execute him, and deport the daughter.

Lay waste to both of the illegal fucks...Tired of these ILLEGAL scum of the earth who live here on our dime., fuck all of them. same goes to the violent blacks and sand niggers who live in this area.

Posted by: white man ()
Date: August 24, 2014 12:27AM

White men were the first illegals. Asians, Middle Easterns, etc followed. Native Americans (South, Central, North Americans) are the only true americans that belong here.

Posted by: C3hVJ ()
Date: August 24, 2014 01:42AM

Then you degenerates will be complaining "fuck, let me murder someone, I'll get life in prison.. If I was an illegal, Ill get deported and come back the next day as a free man again!"

Fucking idiots...

Posted by: C3hVJ ()
Date: August 24, 2014 01:43AM

Solvable problem by capitol punishment.

If hard evidence shows murder, then the cheapest bullet to the heart..

Posted by: your point is? ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:50AM

"White men were the first illegals. Asians, Middle Easterns, etc followed. Native Americans (South, Central, North Americans) are the only true americans that belong here."

I don't think "illegal" was a concept in those times. Tribes of people roamed the earth conquering other people. There was no enforcing or keeping the tribes within certain boundaries. This was an accepted fact of life. The problem is that tribalism doesn't work so well in the 21st century. We now have countries with political boundaries (and with 6 billion people on this earth, some order had to develop). Comparing past movements of people to the present is not relevant. It's apples and oranges my friend.

Posted by: your point is? ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:54AM

The "native Americans" came from Asia. We are all natives of this planet and where people "belong" is now about where people can reasonably live without upsetting social and economic balance. Behold the lovely Middle East. If you want to argue about where people "belong", go there and sort it out. I'm sure you will figure it all out perfectly for them.

Posted by: your formula has holes ()
Date: August 24, 2014 09:55AM

"White men were the first illegals. Asians, Middle Easterns, etc followed. Native Americans (South, Central, North Americans) are the only true americans that belong here."

What if a person is "mixed"? What percentage of them would "belong"?

Posted by: DeportEmGood ()
Date: August 24, 2014 10:04AM

When the Europeans arrived here they weren't breaking any laws, so you can't call them illegal, they migrated here the same way the first Indians did. Like in the rest of human history the stronger population eventually displaced the weaker. The Normans replaced the Anglo-Saxons in England, the Bantu expanded and populated sub-Sahara Africa, the Japanese replaced the indigenous peoples of Japan, etc.

Now that a nation and society such as ours is established with laws, you can call people illegal. Not only do we have the right to control our borders we have the obligation to do so in order to protect the legal and law abiding citizens of our country from the disease ridden, parasitic, un-educated illegals aliens that assault our way of life daily.

Posted by: Will Go On Forever ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:15PM

Who do we thank 4 this? Bulova? Wrote:
> Our wonderful tax dollars pick up the tab yet
> again.
> How long will this continue to happen until tax
> payers finally get fed up and say enough is
> enough?

The -
mafioso style illegal immigration will continue on forever from Central & South America. It is Montezuma's Revenge in the flesh. (not a case of the runny bowel movement anymore). It is real and is an out of control invasion. The Gringo's (white men/race) need to pay. More. And more. Endlessly. And the rich ones in control are making sure the poor & and middle class U.S. Citizen's will be burdened the worst with the cost of it all. Either thru taxation or with the deflation of the dollar or inflation of how much the American Standard of living costs, or keeping wages down, the poor to middle class will be burdened the most.
While they blow smoke in their faces lying arrogantly about it.
All the while loosening up the law's for these criminally minded illegal immigrants via tightening the noose of laws around the poor to middle class citizens.
One of these days the over all majority of us all, in which are the poor to middle class citizens/legal immigrants, will wake up and realize that with this immigration issue and in many other ways, we are having nothing less than fascism shoved down our throats. And it IS the rich and our over influenced government being controlled by the rich that are performing it all. Fascism. All you have to do is look and listen more carefully with what is going on in this country. Like with the immigration issue(s).
Things have changes dramatically since this nations government was initially created/formed. The taxation processes have become hideous. Like a Medusa's head of snakes, local, state and federal taxation with a huge sectarion government large than any other county on the planet. In the history of mankind's existence.
AL the while severely contradicting itself saying it, this country, is against the very thing it practices. Fascism. Communism. Etc., etc.
It is nothing less than a HUGE lie!
Wake up everyone! You should very well be extremely outraged!
Attachments:
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F4bc6bb54_tumblr_m5qd3ltcBZ1r16kgko1_500.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F21845513_tumblr_mwz7897tPw1rxj31ho1_500~02.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F7687199d_tumblr_mvf24a7ILS1qkmapxo1_1280~02.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F9f31286c_tumblr_mseuxce0NS1s3qlsko1_1280.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F96b10ace_tumblr_mu3y0gUt6M1rnam41o1_500~02.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F95bacf28_tumblr_ml8ldvT60N1s2d2ceo1_400.png
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F8e01bd78_tumblr_my2n2zw8bK1sig4o2o1_500.gif
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F80ce3a1f_tumblr_lx7ct1faS41qgxl7lo1_500.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F7687199d_tumblr_mvf24a7ILS1qkmapxo1_1280~02.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F46b4ad07_tumblr_mzlxbmn0jq1s0sc01o1_500.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2F540b9a2b_tumblr_n44aah8evQ1qbt59oo1_500~01.jpg
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2Ff22ba676_tumblr_n47gskeBFq1tstzl5o1_500.gif
%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FPictures%2FStumbler%2FLonewolf%2Fcfa4676d_tumblr_n3z4tyryG81s0twibo1_1280.jpg

Posted by: were all african ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:39PM

AND THE ASIANS CAME FROM AFRICA. LIFE BEGAN IN AFRICA SO WERE ALL BLACK. THIS FORUM IS RACIST FOR NO REASON.

your point is? Wrote:
> The "native Americans" came from Asia. We are all
> natives of this planet and where people "belong"
> is now about where people can reasonably live
> without upsetting social and economic balance.
> Behold the lovely Middle East. If you want to
> argue about where people "belong", go there and
> sort it out. I'm sure you will figure it all out
> perfectly for them.

Posted by: murder was never accepted ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:53PM

I'm pretty sure what was foreign to an indian's land and the way white men conquered, destroyed, and murdered indians, outlawed their religions, customs, and took and took for their own greed was considered more illegal to the native americans than what the hispanics are doing now! Please get to a native american history museum or do your research. The white man still thinks everything is owed to him when the north american indian pop. is just 1 percent now they get all angry that more native central americans are coming in! Why doesnt the white man like native? They're so greedy they want to have a fake life of a big house, a white or asian lady, explore europe, fancy car, basically fake everything but ask them what country their ancestors are from and they don't know shit they probably don't even realize their ancestors formed the original ghettos because they were poor low class white trash.

your point is? Wrote:
> "White men were the first illegals. Asians, Middle
> Easterns, etc followed. Native Americans (South,
> Central, North Americans) are the only true
> americans that belong here."
>
>
> I don't think "illegal" was a concept in those
> times. Tribes of people roamed the earth
> conquering other people. There was no enforcing
> or keeping the tribes within certain boundaries.
> This was an accepted fact of life. The problem is
> that tribalism doesn't work so well in the 21st
> century. We now have countries with political
> boundaries (and with 6 billion people on this
> earth, some order had to develop). Comparing past
> movements of people to the present is not
> relevant. It's apples and oranges my friend.

Posted by: Forcing laws ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:58PM

You're saying that native americans were happy to give europeans their land and happy that they murdered their people? And these europeans didn't just stop at north america but in south and central america as well. There are far more native americans in south and central though because white people murdered the native american population down to 1 percent in the USA!

Yes, the europeans FORCED their laws down indians throats. If they didnt comply they were beaten or murdered. Everything that was theirs was outlawed. They were too racist to have an indian president though. Just how white men hated indians they also hate blacks and hispanics now.

DeportEmGood Wrote:
> When the Europeans arrived here they weren't
> breaking any laws, so you can't call them illegal,
> they migrated here the same way the first Indians
> did. Like in the rest of human history the
> stronger population eventually displaced the
> weaker. The Normans replaced the Anglo-Saxons in
> England, the Bantu expanded and populated
> sub-Sahara Africa, the Japanese replaced the
> indigenous peoples of Japan, etc.
>
> Now that a nation and society such as ours is
> established with laws, you can call people
> illegal. Not only do we have the right to control
> our borders we have the obligation to do so in
> order to protect the legal and law abiding
> citizens of our country from the disease ridden,
> parasitic, un-educated illegals aliens that
> assault our way of life daily.

Posted by: full time worker ()
Date: August 24, 2014 03:19PM

Who do we thank 4 this? Bulova? Wrote:
> Our wonderful tax dollars pick up the tab yet
> again.
> How long will this continue to happen until tax
> payers finally get fed up and say enough is
> enough?

Most tax payers are not as ignorant as you are. We will educate that kid and she will pay us back 10 times over with her future taxes. Education costs NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As for her Dad, locking him us will save us all thousands.

The laws are already in place to keep the illegals out. Have you ever wondered why the are not enforced 87.5% of the time? Think about it a little bit.

Posted by: crystal balls ()
Date: August 24, 2014 03:55PM

"Most tax payers are not as ignorant as you are. We will educate that kid and she will pay us back 10 times over with her future taxes."

But always remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Posted by: Education cost nothing! ()
Date: August 24, 2014 04:21PM

full time worker Wrote:
> Education costs
> NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As for her
> Dad, locking him us will save us all thousands.

Spoken like a true liberal who had his parents pay for his college. If education cost nothing why do all these faggot cry babies want me to pay off their college loans? You're a fucking idiot living in lala land.

Posted by: GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ()
Date: August 24, 2014 04:27PM

full time worker Wrote:
> Education costs

SO THE FREE BREAKFASTS AND FREE LUNCHES THE CHILDREN OF THE ILLEGALS EAT AT SCHOOL EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL DAY JUST FALLS FROM THE SKY?

Posted by: InquiringMind ()
Date: August 24, 2014 04:34PM

full time worker Wrote:
> Who do we thank 4 this? Bulova? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Our wonderful tax dollars pick up the tab yet
> > again.
> > How long will this continue to happen until tax
> > payers finally get fed up and say enough is
> > enough?
>
>
> Most tax payers are not as ignorant as you are. We
> will educate that kid and she will pay us back 10
> times over with her future taxes. Education costs
>
> The laws are already in place to keep the illegals
> out. Have you ever wondered why the are not
> enforced 87.5% of the time? Think about it a
> little bit.

I have wondered. Why? Why are existing immigration laws NOT enforced 87.5% of the time?

Posted by: Food falling from the sky ()
Date: August 24, 2014 04:40PM

cloudy-chance-meatballs-still.jpg

Posted by: Our fault... ()
Date: August 24, 2014 05:58PM

Just think if you hadn't demanded cheap labor, yea the unions are greedy, they wouldn't of come.
All on you

Posted by: andtheylaughknowingfullwell ()
Date: August 24, 2014 06:37PM

Quit playing dumb and understand the CFR and the North American joint plan.

Posted by: who is left to pay? ()
Date: August 24, 2014 08:30PM

the American Dream:

go to college

go back to live with parents

keep looking for a job that uses your degree or might help you move out

get marginal job where your chance for security is not good

pay higher taxes to support oldsters here and youngsters coming from other countries

don't get married or have children because you can't afford them OR

give up and have children out of wedlock so you can get benefits for them because that's how everyone else is doing it

Posted by: full time worker ()
Date: August 25, 2014 04:31AM

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE Wrote:
> full time worker Wrote:
> -----
> > Education costs
> > NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As for
> her
> > Dad, locking him us will save us all thousands.
>
> SO THE FREE BREAKFASTS AND FREE LUNCHES THE
> CHILDREN OF THE ILLEGALS EAT AT SCHOOL EVERY
> SINGLE SCHOOL DAY JUST FALLS FROM THE SKY?

No. Those meals are an investment in the future of this country. Those meals are paid for with tax dollars raised by many people who received free meals many years ago.

Posted by: You Topia ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:24AM

full time worker Wrote:
> GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE Wrote:
> -----
> > full time worker Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Education costs
> > > NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As for
> > her
> > > Dad, locking him us will save us all
> thousands.
> >
> > SO THE FREE BREAKFASTS AND FREE LUNCHES THE
> > CHILDREN OF THE ILLEGALS EAT AT SCHOOL EVERY
> > SINGLE SCHOOL DAY JUST FALLS FROM THE SKY?
>
>
> No. Those meals are an investment in the future of
> this country. Those meals are paid for with tax
> dollars raised by many people who received free
> meals many years ago.

You're either delusional or a liar. Not even most liberals believe that line of bullshit, especially since liberals like to keep people on free lunches for generation after generation - it's the only model in which liberalism works.

Posted by: Libs gonna Lib. ()
Date: August 25, 2014 12:54PM

full time worker Wrote:
> GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE Wrote:
> -----
> > full time worker Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Education costs
> > > NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As for
> > her
> > > Dad, locking him us will save us all
> thousands.
> >
> > SO THE FREE BREAKFASTS AND FREE LUNCHES THE
> > CHILDREN OF THE ILLEGALS EAT AT SCHOOL EVERY
> > SINGLE SCHOOL DAY JUST FALLS FROM THE SKY?
>
>
> No. Those meals are an investment in the future of
> this country. Those meals are paid for with tax
> dollars raised by many people who received free
> meals many years ago.

Libs gonna Lib.

Posted by: school employee ()
Date: August 26, 2014 05:16AM

Libs gonna Lib. Wrote:
> full time worker Wrote:
> -----
> > GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > full time worker Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Education costs
> > > > NOTHING!!! It pays and pays and pays. As
> for
> > > her
> > > > Dad, locking him us will save us all
> > thousands.
> > >
> > > SO THE FREE BREAKFASTS AND FREE LUNCHES THE
> > > CHILDREN OF THE ILLEGALS EAT AT SCHOOL EVERY
> > > SINGLE SCHOOL DAY JUST FALLS FROM THE SKY?
> >
> >
> > No. Those meals are an investment in the future
> of
> > this country. Those meals are paid for with tax
> > dollars raised by many people who received free
> > meals many years ago.
>
> Libs gonna Lib.

In this case the lib is 100% correct.

Posted by: Meanwhile ()
Date: August 26, 2014 03:58PM

Meanwhile 3,000 illegal students will be starting school in NOVA next week.

Posted by: Free rides, who pays? ()
Date: August 26, 2014 07:01PM

Meanwhile Wrote:
> Meanwhile 3,000 illegal students will be starting
> school in NOVA next week.

So glad I moving the fuck out of this area. have fun paying for those ILLEGAL filthy bastards.
Eventually the well is going to run dry, Then who pays?

Posted by: InquiringMinds ()
Date: August 26, 2014 08:06PM

andtheylaughknowingfullwell Wrote:
> Quit playing dumb and understand the CFR and the
> North American joint plan.

Are you talking to me? ...cause idk what CFR is either. so, if you-andtheylaughknowingfullwell- are talking to me, just STFU snob!

Posted by: truthhh ()
Date: August 26, 2014 08:35PM

Free rides, who pays? Wrote:
> Meanwhile Wrote:
> -----
> > Meanwhile 3,000 illegal students will be
> starting
> > school in NOVA next week.
>
>
> So glad I moving the fuck out of this area. have
> fun paying for those ILLEGAL filthy bastards.
> Eventually the well is going to run dry, Then who
> pays?

The more you educate them the more tax revenue you get.

Posted by: You pay for it. ()
Date: August 27, 2014 04:50PM

truthhh Wrote:
> Free rides, who pays? Wrote:
> -----
> > Meanwhile Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Meanwhile 3,000 illegal students will be
> > starting
> > > school in NOVA next week.
> >
> >
> > So glad I moving the fuck out of this area.
> have
> > fun paying for those ILLEGAL filthy bastards.
> > Eventually the well is going to run dry, Then
> who
> > pays?
>
>
> The more you educate them the more tax revenue you
> get.

why don't we educate them about the Immigration LAW..Maybe they would understand that they are ILLEGAL. Fucking Locust.

Posted by: Xd9UC ()
Date: August 28, 2014 07:04PM

i keep telling you

email mexico's president and ask him where your money is

there's probably a gov job there waiting for you, since he sent so many here to DC to get them

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.