HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All None administration FCPS employees deserve a substantial pay raise
Posted by: Mark Canada ()
Date: September 23, 2021 07:20PM

Bus drivers, cafeteria staff, after school counselors and teachers need to be paid substantially more. Teachers should at minimum make $80k while all other “lower tier” employees should get $60k minimum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All None administration FCPS employees deserve a substantial pay raise
Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: September 23, 2021 09:29PM

Teachers are already overpaid. They make far too much for people that can't get actual jobs and - in a good year - walk a bunch of kids through a single book. A waitress at Cracker Barrel should be paid more than your typical FCPS shitbag teacher.

Posted by: Mark Canada ()
Date: September 23, 2021 11:14PM

Frank Fucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Teachers are already overpaid. They make far too
> much for people that can't get actual jobs and -
> in a good year - walk a bunch of kids through a
> single book. A waitress at Cracker Barrel should
> be paid more than your typical FCPS shitbag
> teacher.

I think I know the answer to this, but I’ll ask anyway; do you feel that way about all teachers? Being a teacher is a very demanding job. Not only must you deal with snot nosed kids, but you also have to deal with the snot nosed parents as well. Teachers also have no say over the curriculum or the fact that standardized tests are a thing. Sure, you’ll get one of those woke morons who try to indoctrinate children, but most educators by and large are not like that.

Posted by: Poor Trolling OP ()
Date: September 24, 2021 07:59AM

Maybe in East Bumfuck Oklahoma teachers are underpaid. That is not true here. Despite periodic talk about teacher shortages, Fairfax County has little difficulty recruiting large numbers of teachers each year. The teachers the County does recruit are paid more than the average salary of students graduating college each year. That is without taking into consideration their reduced calendar work year. By either classic model the compensation paid to new teachers, the ones who make the minimum, is more than adequate.

Before someone breaks in with the "If you had to put up with the bullshit teachers do" argument, the same thing can be said for most jobs. I get paid more than teachers do. Yet there is not a week that goes by when I don't say I don't get paid enough to put up with this.

Posted by: Beth G ()
Date: September 24, 2021 08:56AM

You may think that "being a teacher is a demanding job", but what are you comparing that to? Have you ever had a real job working for a real company? Most teachers bitch about how hard everything is, but the fact is they wouldn't last a week having to do legit work. Nearly every teacher I've ever known has never had an actual job and they became teachers because they couldn't get one...like the company employee that bombs out "and decides to work for HR", LOL.

The vast majority of decent kids have left FCPS. Who can sit around all year while the Haitians, Guatemalans and Afghans learn to speak English as the standards have been all but erased? If your kid is going to start a career in the working world in a competitive way, LCPS is the last place you want to send your kid today.

And yes...the vast majority of teachers are woke, teach libtardism, CRT and to hate American values and principles. You know they are, but you want to sell something else to try and get them even more money. They are already overpaid.

Posted by: Stuff it ()
Date: September 24, 2021 01:30PM

I know a woman who works 14 hours a day 7 days of week managing money at levels where millions of dollars are made or lost daily. You know who has a real job Beth G? The people who make and deliver her meals. The people who clean her house and office. The people who fix her car. The people who do her laundry. The people who pick up her trash.

Getting paid good money does not turn your sitting on your ass into a real job Beth G. Real jobs involve hard physical work. The kind of work that kids used to routinely do as late as the Seventies. You are no doubt one of those who grew up afterwards, and whose parents believed real jobs were beneath their precious offspring.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: September 24, 2021 02:07PM

Stuff it Wrote:
> I know a woman who works 14 hours a day 7 days of
> week managing money at levels where millions of
> dollars are made or lost daily. You know who has
> a real job Beth G? The people who make and
> deliver her meals. The people who clean her house
> and office. The people who fix her car. The
> people who do her laundry. The people who pick up
> her trash.
>
> Getting paid good money does not turn your sitting
> on your ass into a real job Beth G. Real jobs
> involve hard physical work. The kind of work that
> kids used to routinely do as late as the
> Seventies. You are no doubt one of those who grew
> up afterwards, and whose parents believed real
> jobs were beneath their precious offspring.

Is there a point in this diarrhea? You mentioned the 14 hour a day lady (who has a real job) and the people that support her operation (who also have real jobs), yet you failed to mention the teachers (that don't have real jobs). I haven't seen anyone here piss on the practice of giving blue collar folks more money. The cafeteria lady...the janitor... give them all lots more cash.

But the teachers can eat a bag of dicks.

And you sound a little disappointed that you didn't do a little better in your own life.

Posted by: zika relishes dicks ()
Date: September 24, 2021 07:56PM

The point zika, besides the one on top of your head, is exactly what it says. Real jobs involve hard physical labor. If a job doesn't involve hard physical labor, it may be important to someone but it isn't a real job. That woman's job is important to me because she has a pile of my money and is turning it into an even bigger pile. If she doesn't have your money then her job is probably not important to you.

Posted by: My 2 cents ()
Date: September 24, 2021 08:19PM

Most FCPS employees are assholes. They are not worth 2 cents.

They can go suck a horse cock.

Have a great weekend!

Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: September 24, 2021 10:28PM

Fuck a FCPS teacher and the horse they rode in on. Why do they need to convince people that they need more money? For the same reason they need to convince people that black lives matter. In both cases, they don't.

Posted by: REAp-SoW ()
Date: September 27, 2021 01:01PM

And... Like that Fairfax County collapses because all the employees left. A pox on this place.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: September 27, 2021 02:01PM

REAp-SoW Wrote:
> And... Like that Fairfax County collapses because
> all the employees left. A pox on this place.

Teachers aren't going anywhere.

They can't handle an actual job and they get paid waaay too much now for what little they do. They are just smart enough to know they are tapped out on their careers sitting around talking at children for half the day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.