HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thomas Jefferson High School Ranked Best HS in USA
Posted by: TOP HS ()
Date: August 12, 2016 05:48PM

A Northern Virginia high school has been named the top high school in the United States.
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology was ranked number one by Newsweek.

The magnet school, located in Alexandria, Virginia, has a 100 percent graduation rate, with 99 percent of students going to college after graduating, according to Newsweek.

Admission into the school is extremely competitive, with a 17.9 percent acceptance rate in 2015, and requires testing, recommendations and essays.
The school was also ranked among the best schools in America in the U.S. News and World Report.

Source: Virginia High School Named Best in the Country | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Virginia-High-School-Named-Best-in-the-Country-389997992.html#ixzz4H9njmkxO
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thomas Jefferson High School Ranked Best HS in USA
Posted by: no shit sherlock ()
Date: August 12, 2016 06:01PM

Of course its #1. You have to pass a test to enter. and people who care enough to go there are gonna care enough to graduate. :P

Re: Thomas Jefferson High School Ranked Best HS in USA
Date: August 19, 2021 12:56PM

Hello, Thanks for this post. I know very well about Thomas Jefferson high school. Because I have done the study in this school and it's very amazing. Now I want to say, I was doing my dissertation about it but couldn't.t complete it because of some problems but I asked this website help writemydissertationforme.co.uk they provided me the best services ever and I really like their content writing is the best and I wish you guys love it too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.