HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
By Sept. 1, all Inova Health System workers will be required to be immunized against COVID-19 in order to work at any of its locations.
Posted by: INOVA maintenance man ()
Date: July 05, 2021 11:29AM

Word is that about 650 Inova employees including me are not vaccinated. I really don't want to quit or get fired so I am thinking about getting the shot. I mostly work in mechanical rooms or on rooftops and I am not exposed to the public nearly as much as most of the employees. It just seems fucked up that they are doing this to us.

https://patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/inova-require-employees-get-covid-19-vaccine-september

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By Sept. 1, all Inova Health System workers will be required to be immunized against COVID-19 in order to work at any of its locations.
Posted by: Doctor FowChee. ()
Date: July 05, 2021 11:42AM

Stop being a anti-American coward. Get the shot today. You can get the J&J at almost any Inova location. Stop acting like a pussy.

Re: By Sept. 1, all Inova Health System workers will be required to be immunized against COVID-19 in order to work at any of its locations.
Posted by: serious answer ()
Date: July 05, 2021 01:21PM

Just claim a religious or medical exemption. I know lots of people that claimed medical exemptions and never wore masks in stores - perfectly legal under Coonman's orders. Find some fringe middle eastern religion that opposes the stuff and claim that. INOVA actually doesn't care and won't look into it. They just want to be able to say that they require it and truly don't care if a small percentage of people don't get the shot.

If you don't want to get it, don't listen to these fag libtards here that got four shots and still wear useless face diapers everywhere.

Posted by: this depends ()
Date: July 05, 2021 02:05PM

INOVA maintenance man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Word is that about 650 Inova employees including
> me are not vaccinated. I really don't want to quit
> or get fired so I am thinking about getting the
> shot. I mostly work in mechanical rooms or on
> rooftops and I am not exposed to the public nearly
> as much as most of the employees. It just seems
> fucked up that they are doing this to us.
>
Are you on your own or do you have a family that depends on you? If you lose your job can you get another one easily? What Inova is doing is perfectly legal and it would be irresponsible for them to allow un-vaccinated staff to be present in any of their facilities.
Maintenance men are very much in demand and you should be able to find work. Inova is in the right here and you are in the wrong. Get the shots or get a new job, those are your two choices.

Posted by: 5th Floor ()
Date: July 05, 2021 02:26PM

>
>
> https://patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/inova-requi
> re-employees-get-covid-19-vaccine-september

Do they still make you guys wear those green uniforms? Back in the day, maintenance wore green uniforms at Fairfax.

Posted by: jummy ()
Date: July 05, 2021 02:27PM

serious answer Wrote:
> Just claim a religious or medical exemption. I
> know lots of people that claimed medical
> exemptions and never wore masks in stores -
> perfectly legal under Coonman's orders. Find some
> fringe middle eastern religion that opposes the
> stuff and claim that. INOVA actually doesn't care
> and won't look into it. They just want to be able
> to say that they require it and truly don't care
> if a small percentage of people don't get the
> shot.
>
> If you don't want to get it, don't listen to these
> fag libtards here that got four shots and still
> wear useless face diapers everywhere.

Christian Scientists get exempted.

Posted by: No exemptions in healthcare. ()
Date: July 05, 2021 02:34PM

Hey OP !

How about you stop being a big pussy and a fucking coward?

Get the shot right away and maybe you will feel better about yourself.

Posted by: colby ()
Date: July 05, 2021 03:06PM

the supreme court already ruled on this something like 150 people in texas got fired or quit at some hospital because they refused to get vaccinated.if the risk of getting vaccinated scares you than why drive a car,why drink beer after work,why fly,why eat red meat,why have sex because all of those things carry risks too.

Posted by: not a lawyer ()
Date: July 05, 2021 04:55PM

Inova is doing this to prevent lawsuits.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: July 05, 2021 10:11PM

>
>

DO NOT GET THE JAB! Dude, reslly, do not...American Frontline Doctores have legal papers you can print and legal help if you need it.
The legal route is overwhelming. But it is there.
Under the Nurembourg Code, they can not make it mandatory. However, start looking for another job.
I do alot of research. This jab is a bioweapon. CDC lies and the death rates are not accurate on their website. It is closer to 50,000. Interesting, 25 people died when the swine flu vax came out and it was pulled. But not now..why?
Covid can be managed by HCQ, Ivermectin. There are doctors that will prescribe these.
I am sorry that INOVA is turning Commie. But for your life sake, refuse. Start looking for another job..it is not worth the health problems all the vaxxed will be getting the next few years..or dying..

Posted by: An area employer ()
Date: July 05, 2021 10:17PM

not a lawyer Wrote:
> Inova is doing this to prevent lawsuits.

That is one reason we do it. The other is so that we don't have to cover your job if you get sick.

Posted by: Just print it out!!! ()
Date: July 06, 2021 12:12AM

>
>
Attachments:
1617803393326.png

Posted by: some scared ()
Date: July 06, 2021 07:08AM

Just print it out!!! Wrote:
> INOVA maintenance man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Word is that about 650 Inova employees
> including
> > me are not vaccinated. I really don't want to
> quit
> > or get fired so I am thinking about getting the
> > shot. I mostly work in mechanical rooms or on
> > rooftops and I am not exposed to the public
> nearly
> > as much as most of the employees. It just seems
> > fucked up that they are doing this to us.
> >
> >
> >
>
> > re-employees-get-covid-19-vaccine-september

Get caught doing that and get 5 years in the slammer.

Posted by: vaxxed to the max ()
Date: July 07, 2021 03:57AM

Good for INOVA. All employers should be doing this.

Posted by: yourapussybitch ()
Date: July 07, 2021 05:04AM

>
>

oh what a pussy you are. Whining about such frivolous bullshit. I went to Fairfax ER for a back injury and my symptoms were completely dismissed. The fat fucking neuro PA who looks like she ate an entire cow said "nothing is wrong." If nothing was wrong why did I need surgery 2 weeks later to fix neuro deficits???? Fuck you and fuck all of Fairfax ER. My friend works there and he has seen them kill multiple patients in the south side of Fairfax ER. The ER of death is what he calls that place. He calls the doctors murders

Fairfax ER destroyed my life. I now live in agony because that fat slut mis diagnosed my injury. Your whining about the COVID vaccine??? You work at a fucking hospital and you should be forced to get the shot!! Your such a pussy

Posted by: .VAXXer. ()
Date: July 07, 2021 07:11AM

School kids are next. Soon enough the covid vaccine will be a requirement before kids can enter school same as rubella or chicken pox. All you anti vaxxers will have to home school you kids or get them vaxxed. College will be out of the question also.

Today employers tomorrow the military.

Posted by: cj ()
Date: July 07, 2021 07:22AM

.VAXXer. Wrote:
> School kids are next. Soon enough the covid
> vaccine will be a requirement before kids can
> enter school same as rubella or chicken pox. All
> you anti vaxxers will have to home school you kids
> or get them vaxxed. College will be out of the
> question also.
>
> Today employers tomorrow the military.

You're late to the game gramps. Colleges are already requiring kids to get the vax to be on campus. FCPS now requires kids to have the vax. US Army also now requiring it (don't know about he other services).

Carry on as long as someone can sue their employer if they are forced to get the vax and have an adverse reaction that causes permanent or substantial harm.

Posted by: .VAXXer. ()
Date: July 07, 2021 07:35AM

"Carry on as long as someone can sue their employer if they are forced to get the vax and have an adverse reaction that causes permanent or substantial harm."

The number of law suits for people getting sick from the vaccine will be a far lower number than the law suits from the non-vaxxed vs. vaxxed or their school / employers. Law suits haven't even started yet. they are still waiting for government to determine who can sue and for what and what the limitations on penalties will be. I hear you though. This whole covid is a mess and a huge PIA.

Posted by: Jeezus H Christ ()
Date: July 07, 2021 08:01AM

It's hilarious watching you fags fight over what to be triggered by every hour of every day. You spend most of your time triggered by Trump, who still lives in all your tiny libtard heads - followed by Jan 6th - which was nothing. When that isn't causing you to drool incessantly you blabber on about the stupid vaccine.

OP's answer is simple and he's been told. Find a religion and claim it. Problem solved.

It's the same thing all the time. You wanna take guns from white people defending themselves and ignore the niggers killing each other by the dozen every day with guns that are already illegal. Then you want to harass white people about the shot when your friends (the niggers) have barely gotten the shot.

Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: July 07, 2021 04:45PM

Jeezus H Christ Wrote:
> It's hilarious watching you fags fight over what
> to be triggered by every hour of every day. You
> spend most of your time triggered by Trump, who
> still lives in all your tiny libtard heads -
> followed by Jan 6th - which was nothing. When
> that isn't causing you to drool incessantly you
> blabber on about the stupid vaccine.
>
> OP's answer is simple and he's been told. Find a
> religion and claim it. Problem solved.
>
> It's the same thing all the time. You wanna take
> guns from white people defending themselves and
> ignore the niggers killing each other by the dozen
> every day with guns that are already illegal. Then
> you want to harass white people about the shot
> when your friends (the niggers) have barely gotten
> the shot.

Thats stupid.

Posted by: looking 4 a better job ()
Date: July 09, 2021 05:14PM

Looks like INOVA is going to have some good job openings once the people that are too cowardly to get vaxxed get fired.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.