HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
God Bless Mitch For Keeping This Leftist Weakling Off The US Supreme Court
Posted by: Throw The Democrats Out In 21 22 ()
Date: July 01, 2021 09:22PM

Hold placed on all federal executions by AG Garland , weak whiny Democrats just can't allow the worst killers to be punished and done with to never be a threat to another human life ever again , that's what capitol punishment is for not a deterrent or punishment a final end to all depraved criminal acts let the killers off the hook , blame the innocent law abiding's firearms for their personal protection against such depraved criminals , that's the lawless Democrats

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/garland-orders-halt-to-any-further-federal-executions/ar-AALFXOn?ocid=msedgntp

Do you really care if the hater and mass killer Dylan Roof gets a stay of execution for murdering the blacks in their church as they invited him to pray with them do you really think he's innocent ? Garland can ask JOE to reprieve those deserving but its insane to give them all a break even if there's only a few because that's how hard it is to get a death conviction in federal court today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: God Bless Mitch For Keeping This Leftist Weakling Off The US Supreme Court
Posted by: UKKKF ()
Date: July 02, 2021 12:03AM

I don't like capital punishment but I wouldn't complain if somebody like Dylan Roof faced a firing squad. I wouldn't support it, but I wouldn't complain if it happened, either.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.