HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
House Republicans Throw Me Me Me Liz Chaney Out Of Her Leadership Position A Giant Pee Pee On All RINOS
Posted by: Good Riddance To Bad RINOS ()
Date: May 12, 2021 12:30PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-republicans-oust-a-defiant-liz-cheney-for-her-repudiation-of-trump-s-election-lies/ar-BB1gE9Ob?ocid=msedgdhp

Liz thinks its all about her , she does not like President Trump because he put Jebbie out of business in the 2016 election, guess what Liz ! Jebbie was a no good WEAK RINO, the same old bad type of Republican just like you who give the GOP a bad taste in peoples mouth and too often get caught in scams and scandal's just like the Lincoln Project bums did .

Liz if you want to be NO COUNT then you need to STFU and run as a Democrat which is what you are. president Trump was a far stronger president who looked out for the American people of all races then the smug elite Jebbie would have ever been ,but Jebbie would still not ever have become president because Hillary would have easily beat him

Liz Chaney , nothing but a stupid rich self centered hater trying to push her friends up , that's all she is. It was no counts like LIZ and the Lincoln project that fooled people to vote for Biden not President Trump , chicken s..s is all they are. Wyoming in Nov 2022 show LIZ the exit door to her clown stage

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House Republicans Throw Me Me Me Liz Chaney Out Of Her Leadership Position A Giant Pee Pee On All RINOS
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: May 12, 2021 01:48PM

I like chicken salads , I like Liz she's one of us , a wolf in sheep's clothing

Re: House Republicans Throw Me Me Me Liz Chaney Out Of Her Leadership Position A Giant Pee Pee On All RINOS
Posted by: Liztarded ()
Date: May 12, 2021 01:54PM

Same affliction as libtarded , she likes Democrats policies so much , let her be a stinking Democrat
Attachments:
liztard.gif

Posted by: You Know She Voted For JOE ()
Date: May 12, 2021 01:57PM

So sad , there's no hope for the simply stupid and hateful rino

Posted by: STFU LIZ ()
Date: May 16, 2021 04:25PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.