HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tooth pull
Posted by: ArnieH ()
Date: March 28, 2016 02:16PM

Does it hurt when you get a back tooth pulled?

What about afterwards, will I get pain killers....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tooth pull
Posted by: Grim Reaper ()
Date: March 28, 2016 02:19PM

You've had far too many painkillers already. Chug a pint of whiskey and go lie down for a nice long nap.

Posted by: PXv7k ()
Date: March 28, 2016 02:24PM

They hurt more the older you are. Yes, insist on hydrocodone.

Posted by: Bruce Dickinson ()
Date: March 28, 2016 02:48PM

You might get a fever.

Posted by: Gum Job ()
Date: March 28, 2016 02:52PM

It depends where the tooth is stuck - If you have one jammed up your ass, you are in for a painful exasstraction.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: March 28, 2016 05:55PM

Getting the shots to numb your mouth is what hurts.

Date: March 28, 2016 08:25PM

So what if you don't get it pulled will it get infected? Is it that big a deal.
Does the gum really grow over it. And then.

Posted by: PCYuH ()
Date: March 28, 2016 11:32PM

here's the before shot of my teeth. pulling was piece of cake.
Attachments:
maxresdefault.jpg

Date: March 29, 2016 11:35AM

Can someone with a brain answer this question:

Tooth broke off at the gum line so getting it extracted is best, however, do I really have to worry about teeth shifting on me after the extraction? Late 50's age.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: March 29, 2016 01:28PM

I don't know about whether it is normal or what factors come into play, but based on the experience of a couple of friends who had teeth extracted in their 50s they can shift.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: March 29, 2016 04:09PM

Attachments:
three stooges print.jpg

Posted by: Dr. Bombay ()
Date: March 29, 2016 04:26PM

ArnieH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone with a brain answer this question:
>
> Tooth broke off at the gum line so getting it
> extracted is best, however, do I really have to
> worry about teeth shifting on me after the
> extraction? Late 50's age.

Not so much 'shifting' as you'd see in when there is growth involved but structurally you likely will have some movement/loosening in that area. How much and whether that is a problem depends on what tooth, how others are affected, quality of the underlying bone structure and gums, etc. Better to try to keep it in place if there's any way that you can. If it broke on its own though I'd guess that there are some major issues which probably won't make that possible.

Tooth pull
Posted by: You Can't Handle The Tooth ()
Date: March 30, 2016 07:42AM

Can you handle it?
Attachments:
TOOTH.jpg

Posted by: The Horta School of Grammar ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:54AM

The Horta School of Grammar

Date: March 30, 2016 12:26PM

Got it pulled. This room is really full of retarded people.
I would say without a doubt that 1 out of 15 actually have a brain and the rest and just plain stupid.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: March 30, 2016 12:36PM

ArnieH Wrote:
> Does it hurt when you get a back tooth pulled?
>
> What about afterwards, will I get pain killers....

I was put to sleep to get my wisdom teeth pulled at age 35. I did not feel a thing.

Date: March 30, 2016 12:54PM

LetsRock, I was just given novacaine and it went just fine.

Posted by: Wait for me ()
Date: March 30, 2016 02:21PM

There are side effects.

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: May 13, 2021 05:07AM

LetsRock Wrote:

> I was put to sleep to get my wisdom teeth pulled
> at age 35. I did not feel a thing.

I didn't know that adults can be sedated for teeth extractions. How did you feel after the surgery? Did you have any side reactions? When I had my wisdom teeth pulled out, I was just given local anesthesia. Even though the extraction was an hour-long, I didn't feel any pain. On the contrary, it was even pleasant because the doctor always talked to me, and we were listening to my favorite songs. Anyway, I suppose it depends on the doctor mainly and his approach to the patient. I went to bridgedentalsmiles.co.uk dental center, and to be honest, I would return here again and again. The atmosphere is so relaxing here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 05:20AM by Averora.

Posted by: holer ()
Date: May 13, 2021 11:37PM

I was sedated for the finger up the backdoor exam. Which was really a fist up to the elbow, and thus the sedation. Pretty sure I was abused, or maybe not. Not sure.

Posted by: Money Mayweather ()
Date: May 14, 2021 12:34AM

Doesn’t hurt, can’t get my black dick up cause I’m fucking dead.

https://youtu.be/SDYDmNfcLp0
Attachments:
A0BF8A4D-B10B-47B3-BC77-4693BFDCA2F4.jpeg
6155C38C-6957-4B83-9126-CC00137A32F2.jpeg

Posted by: PULUT ()
Date: May 14, 2021 11:07AM

holer Wrote:
> I was sedated for the finger up the backdoor exam.
> Which was really a fist up to the elbow, and thus
> the sedation. Pretty sure I was abused, or maybe
> not. Not sure.

I had this lady Dr. at Kaiser. They'd just assigned me to her since my old Doc left. An oriental lady, not bad for about 40. Anyhow, I went to see her for something minor. She examines me, tells me it's minor and prescribes some medicine. Then she tells me she needs to check for a hernia. Now I'm 23, I'm not about to get a hernia any time soon. She tells me to undo my pants, so I do, even though I think it's unusual. She reaches in to my junk and keeps telling me to cough and she's doing this more times than any other Doc ever did. Of course, I'm hard as all getout by the time she's done. She has me button up and buckle up and I go get the scrip filled. I didn't have a GF at the time, we's just broke up cause she got transferred to SF for her job, so I had to find Xhamster to take care of it myself.

So I get this email from this oriental lady doc telling me to come in for a full physical. OK, I hadn't had 1 in a while. I go in. The nurse tells me to take off everything but sox and shorts and put on this paper gown, so I do. She does the vitals and all the preliminary shit, then takes me back in and tells me to wait for the doc, so I did.

The doc comes in, puts this thing up against the door and tells me to take off everything. I took off the gown and she said shorts and sox, too, so I did. I thought it was kind of funny, especially when she told me to get on all 4s on the exam table, but I did it. She sat in this chair, slid over and told me she was going to do a prostate exam. She doesn't put no gloves on and doesn't even grease up her fingers, she just reaches in and starts fiddling around. Then she tkes her other hand and starts moving it up and down my junk. She's smiling an evil smile and I'm going crzy. Then she takes her hand away, slides the chair closer and contorts herself so she's massaging my prostate and puts my junk in her mouth. I'd NEVER been sucked off like that. It was a miracle I stayed on all 4s, but I did. I must have spoogied a whole river, since it was running down her face. She wiped it up with her hand and licked her hands. She told me to sit down, which I did and she kissed me.

Then she finished the exam, kissed me again and told me I could come for an exam any time I wanted.

She's not bad for about 40 and I'm guessing b\c she's a doc and a little older, she might know a thing or 2. A little skinny, but, you expect that from orientals. I wonder if she just wants a boy toy or a boy friend. I'll have to see.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.