HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A message to all anti-vaxx people
Posted by: bozoboy ()
Date: May 03, 2021 03:36PM

Many people think that vaccines are bad, and that people should resort to natural things like rubbing essential oils everywhere. I have a challenge for everyone who is anti-mask and anti-vaxx. If you think that the vaccine is harmful, and that modern medicine is a hoax, then I dare you all to live for one month "naturally." In this case, naturally means no medicines, no vaccines, no water filter(because it is man made), no shampoo, no soap, no bandages, etc. I wish to see how all of you people survive in a month. Some think that living "naturally" will cause them from being sick ever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A message to all anti-vaxx people
Date: May 03, 2021 03:51PM

people aren't getting sick and dying frum filtered water, shampoo, soap and bandages

but they sure are frum vaccines and allopathic medicines

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2021 03:53PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: May 03, 2021 03:56PM

Anything can kill humans, but the survival rate of vaccines are very high. One problem that I see is that anti vaxx people focus on the people that have died from the vaccine. People are destined to die, but remember that the vaccine is basically a weaker version of the virus. This means that some people can still die, but very little can die.

Date: May 03, 2021 04:05PM

all kinds of news is coming out about people getting sick or dying frum the vaccine

cee my thread "please don't get the vaccine"

and all the vaccinated people are spreading the virus more

in general, so called African Americans have the most adverse reactions to vaccines, since you so concerned about racism...

eye don't cee any news about people dying frum soap, filtered water, shampoo, and bandages

furthermore...eye use DOc Bronners soap...all that health food store shit

eye order my shampoo online frum a nice lady who makes a shampoo with about 6 ingrediants in it

but eye would agree to a certain degree....if one of these toxic, constipated,standard american diet eating folks all of a sudden went cold turkey and lived a natural, clean, holistic, original man life....they would be sick and bedridden frum detoxing

but thats how the body detoxes....thats why a slow transition to health living is the best

Date: May 03, 2021 04:08PM

No offense, but I am wondering, is English your first language?

Date: May 03, 2021 04:10PM

I really don't understand how vaccinated people are spreading the virus more than unvaccinated people. Also, if you believe that the pandemic is fake, please, go to a hospital and see every single person bedridden there. Also look at microscopes that show that the virus is real. Also, when you mean a slow transition to a healthy living, does that mean everything I said, like not using medicines and soap?

Posted by: op is an idiot ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:13PM

conservatives and other thinking people like vaccine truth speakers don't practice YOUR identity politics idiocy

they look at everything on a case by case facts based evidenced approach

idiots like you just think ORANGE MAN BAD ! I'M WITH HILLARY GOOD ! which is why you are so easy to control

doctors used to push cigarettes for health because tobacco companies payed them to do it...you don't think doctors and the news media don't push things and turn the other way today because of BILLIONS of dollars ? then you are just an idiot who thinks you are intelligent because cnn blows pfizer smoke up your ass 24/7

we will continue to look at everything based on facts and evidence (pfizer's billions in payola is part of that evidence) and you can continue to be an identity politics fool taking experimental vaccines that even the drug manufacturers admit as well as plenty of cases have shown can maim and kill...all to avoid wuhan flu which is so deadly only 99.998% of juveniles survive it and many people have to take a test to know they even had it

Date: May 03, 2021 04:17PM

Dude I'm a child and I think politics is stupid. People think that you have to take a side in politics. Also, one of my friends got covid like 2 months ago. If you believe that vaccines are bad, then what is the virus to antivaxxers like you.

Posted by: mgpjj ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:21PM

HAVEN'T taken a vax since going through grade school in the 1940s. still alive, still healthy, no cv so far. take responsibility for your own health, learn the behaviors that result in sicknesses, and learn how to live without those behaviors. Medicine is not meant to heal you, that is why God gave you an immune system. Medicine is there to patch you up when you get in an accident or fall out of your tree house. Parma is there to ensure that you do not get well so they can suck your bank account dry, and they thrive on helpless people who lack the interest in learning how to be living in a pharma-free state of health.

Posted by: KAJXJWFGC ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:22PM

bozoboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> but remember that the vaccine is basically a
> weaker version of the virus

the covid vaccine is NOT...the covid vaccine is a mechanism that stops covid virus from attaching proteins. The vaccine for COVID-19 cannot and will not give you COVID-19. The two authorized mRNA vaccines instruct your cells to reproduce a protein that is part of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, which helps your body recognize and fight the virus, if it comes along. The COVID-19 vaccine does not contain the SARS-Co-2 virus

Date: May 03, 2021 04:25PM

KAJXJWFGC I agree with you totally, I just wanted to say a summary of what the covid vaccine does.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb7TVW77ZCs This video is really good, and it explains what the vaccine actually does. Please watch this, even if you are an anti-vaxxer, and understand that the vaccine is like a trainer for the immune system.

Posted by: informed idiot ()
Date: May 03, 2021 04:48PM

bozoboy Wrote:
> KAJXJWFGC I agree with you totally, I just wanted
> to say a summary of what the covid vaccine
> does.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb7TVW77ZCs
> This video is really good, and it explains what
> the vaccine actually does. Please watch this, even
> if you are an anti-vaxxer, and understand that the
> vaccine is like a trainer for the immune system.

mark twain had some great sayings...
if you don't read the news, you are uninformed.
if you read the news, you are misinformed

easier to fool a man than convince him he was fooled

op bozo is living proof of both sayings

do you realize that mercury is in virtually all vaccines ?
do you realize that peanut oil was a main adjuvant in vaccines ?
(peanut allergies almost unheard of in my generation, but like autism it is rampant in current generations)
do you know why they put peanut oil in vaccines ?
do you know what squalene is ? do you know why they put it in vaccines ?
do you know how many people die from doctor prescribed drugs each year ?
do you know all of the deadly adverse events listed on pfizer, moderna, astra zeneca, j&j vaccine pamphlets ?
do you know that #1 advertiser on fake news are drug companies ?
do you know that doctors, scientists have a revolving door from government to drug companies and back ?

the list of what you don't know because you only care about "orange man bad" politics is very long...

but in the end respect our right to make decisions based on facts and science and we will respect your right to be a guinea pig mutant for billionaires because you really are that stupid

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: May 03, 2021 05:35PM

Welcome to the new local retard, bozoboy. Another FCPS genius.

Posted by: They Will Tell You Anything ()
Date: May 04, 2021 01:08AM

To get you to do anything especially today if they are Democrats
Attachments:
youfool.jpg

Posted by: vcu ()
Date: May 04, 2021 08:07AM

bozoboy Wrote:
> Anything can kill humans, but the survival rate of
> vaccines are very high. One problem that I see is
> that anti vaxx people focus on the people that
> have died from the vaccine. People are destined to
> die, but remember that the vaccine is basically a
> weaker version of the virus. This means that some
> people can still die, but very little can die.

Gee, the anti vaxx people said the same thing about the Wuhan Flu. The media focused on the people who were dying and not the 99.97% who recovered nicely. Now that Xiden is in office, the media is no longer focused on the 750 people a day dying from the flu, but rather on how many people are vaccinated. And they go nowhere near stories about adverse reactions to the vaccines.

I don't give a shit if you get the vaccine or not. And unlike the libfags who spout that, I really don't. It's your right to make your own decision. Stop trying to take away the same right of those who don't agree with you.

You are what is refered to as a sheeple. Being led around by your deepstate globalist shepherds and their mockingbird pawns in the media. Think for yourself man!

Date: May 04, 2021 09:55AM

sum excellent responses here....eye Love it

"Also, if you believe that the pandemic is fake, please, go to a hospital and see every single person bedridden there."

you reaching....nobody is saying that....

"London: French Nobel prize winning scientist Luc Montagnier has sparked a fresh controversy by claiming that the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from a lab, and is the result of an attempt to manufacture a vaccine against the AIDS virus.

In an interview given to French CNews channel and during a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur, professor Montagnier who co-discovered HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) claimed the presence of elements of HIV in the genome of the coronavirus and even elements of the "germ of malaria" are highly suspect, according to a report in Asia Times."

it was defineatly a man made virus...bath house barry obama funded a study in 2015 with ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE, that was in wuhan and focused on the bat and the corona virus...om not trying to go down that rabbit hole right now but the most likely suspect as to who created it is gates, fauci, the folks in involved in "event 201" frum 2019...

look at this pamphlet frum the GPMB frum 2019 and look who is involved in this organization....

and also....look.....the seasonal flu disappeared in 2020.....

and they still spraying these things in the sky....

eye think some of you folks got bamboozled....

but om just the crazy guy on a message board full of crazy people....om harmless....lol
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.50.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 3.00.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 3.02.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 10.29.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.31.17 AM.png

Posted by: bruh ()
Date: May 04, 2021 10:01AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/science-says-chemtrails-not-real-2016-8
Madhi please look at this alongside with the videos. The chemtrail is absurd only idiots would fall for it.

Posted by: bruh ()
Date: May 04, 2021 10:03AM

You buffoon also watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

This will debunk the chemtrail conspiracy

Date: May 04, 2021 10:17AM

om not your bruh

and you dudes look retarded saying that shit all the time

you even call girls bruh

you dudes have been feminized by your adult authority figures....its not your fault

go check out my post "THE DIMMING(chemtrail doc)".....

watch it....here, owl bump it to the top for you

it has interviews with military people, pilots

people way more qualified then you to speak on the subject

they agree with me

if a trail lingers and spreads out, thats done intentional

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2021 10:18AM by the real General Mahdi.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.