HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All Sports shows basically tout GAMBLING
Posted by: Sports reporting at its low ()
Date: October 31, 2015 09:07AM

With Draft Kings and Fan Duel now in full speed ahead most all local and National sports reporting has gone to a format of basically encouraging gambling.
For me now it stinks so bad I just flip the channel. These stationed have all kowtowed to these gambling websites and they will take advertising dollars from any duecebag site.

These sports announcers have become so shallow with their actual reporting on sports they more or less have no real insight on the various organized sporting events. 2015 has become a "gutter sports venue".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Sports shows basically tout GAMBLING
Posted by: ThisPostSux ()
Date: October 31, 2015 09:48AM

This post sucks. OP sucks.

Want to read something useful? Want to have the time of your life and have a chance to win money?!

Come visit the hottest fantasy football websites on the net:

DRAFTKINGS - https://www.draftkings.com
FANDUEL - https://www.fanduel.com

Check out these hot sites!!

FanDuel rules! DraftKings rocks!

I won over 500 trillion dollars on both. It's not gambling. It's just pure fun!!

Posted by: Sports reporting at its low ()
Date: October 31, 2015 11:19AM

ThisPostSux: Your seat is waiting for you at the next Gamblers Anonymous meeting.
Believe me, those sites only tout the winners....that lucky 2%.

Posted by: Aciatur ()
Date: March 22, 2021 07:02AM

I immediately realized that gambling and betting on sports can be easily earned, so I have been doing this for a long time. There is an excellent site https://roobet-code.com/ that offers deposit bonuses by using promo codes for depositors. There is a large selection of games, the greedy will find something of his own.

Posted by: jtggd ()
Date: March 22, 2021 11:15AM

Between legalized gambling/sports betting and legalized marijuana you can be assured that nothing good is ahead. The losers that participate in these activities will be blowing through their money and crime rates will soar when they start trying to find alternative funding methods. I'm out of Northern Virginia in three months and I am never going to look back. What once was a great place to live has become a shithole of immigrants. And all you Indians and Paki's who moved here for a better life....ha...jokes on you bitches. The niggers and spics will be targeting your asses first. Enjoy it mother fuckers.

Posted by: Faovali ()
Date: March 22, 2021 05:30PM

Can't really agree with your negativity, jtggd. I only had positive experiences with sports betting thanks to 22bet. You can read a great review on https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/20-22bet if you want to, they really highlight all the advantages 22bet has over the competitors when it comes to betting. It's a great betting platform for everyone who's interested in making money on sport.

Posted by: AlexParton ()
Date: April 21, 2021 02:54PM

It is not difficult to register at a bookmaker's office. In order to place bets, you need a good bookmaker, which will not steal your money and will only bring you pleasure. If you would like to register, you can start in https://1xbet.com.gh/ by placing a bet and winning a decent amount of money.

Posted by: Laxfixer ()
Date: April 21, 2021 04:03PM

well most states are either legalizing gambling or leaning towards it so it's not entirely surprising that sports shows, podcasts, and websites are taking that ad revenue. They'd be stupid not to. I have a much bigger issue listening to talking heads spout off about controversial topics with opinions they don't even believe in order to get clicks. I'm not a big sports bettor, but I'd much rather listen to that than your Skips & Stephen A's. There's still legit sports takes and hard news out there if you look, but most of them are on podcasts if you ask me.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.