HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UNEDITED Video shows that Adam Toledo had a gun in his hand when he starts to raise his hands
Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:44PM

See the gun? If you don't you're dead.

Unedited video:
https://vimeo.com/536331629

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNEDITED Video shows that Adam Toledo had a gun in his hand when he starts to raise his hands
Posted by: Bean Town ()
Date: April 16, 2021 09:56PM

Attachments:
1618543094708.jpg

Re: UNEDITED Video shows that Adam Toledo had a gun in his hand when he starts to raise his hands
Posted by: Lester Maddoxxx ()
Date: April 16, 2021 10:08PM

The original release shows multiple residents reporting “more than 5” gun shots in the area.

Nothing good happens after 2200.

Fake News and the nigger movements use a pic of the dirtbag when he was 7.

Posted by: justthefagsplease ()
Date: April 18, 2021 12:54PM

That 13 year old thugs street name was "little homicide" what does that tell you?

Posted by: Very Very Sad ()
Date: April 18, 2021 08:35PM

What can I say . The video is not as clear as the cop saw the scene but when did the kid start to point the gun at the cop. The reality is that the cop has a micro second to stop a person with a gun so the kid should have diched the gun before as he ran who knows what the kid was going to do it takes that micro second to fire at the cop and the story could be the other way except the kid was in the wrong and the cop was doing his duty

Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: April 18, 2021 09:11PM

Very sad when anyone is killed before their time but lets be realistic here. A 13 year old running the streets of Chicago with a gun at night. The odds of living are very small. All lives matter so why doesn't Chicago act like it? I know there is poverty and it is hard but there has to be more done. Sports, better education, trade schools, and the list goes on. All these Black Lives Matter groups are good but lets really try to help these people succeed rather than be a criminal and die.

Posted by: Keester ()
Date: April 18, 2021 09:34PM

Kessler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very sad when anyone is killed before their time
> but lets be realistic here. A 13 year old running
> the streets of Chicago with a gun at night. The
> odds of living are very small. All lives matter so
> why doesn't Chicago act like it? I know there is
> poverty and it is hard but there has to be more
> done. Sports, better education, trade schools, and
> the list goes on. All these Black Lives Matter
> groups are good but lets really try to help these
> people succeed rather than be a criminal and die.

BLM wwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa ..... yeah stands for Buy Large Mansions for a founder by bilking the lunatic woke.

Self-described "trained Marxist" and Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said her recent home purchasing spree was part of living her life "in direct support to Black people" and decried conservative media coverage as "racist and sexist."

In an interview Thursday with left-wing activist Marc Lamont Hill, Cullors pushed back against criticism that her personal politics contradicted her extravagant living.

"I think that is a critique that is wanting, and I say that because the way that I live my life is in direct support to Black people, including my Black family members, first and foremost," she said. "For so many Black folks who are able to invest in themselves and their community, they choose to invest in their family, and that's what I have chosen to do."

Posted by: Leftist Hypocrites Always ()
Date: April 18, 2021 11:50PM

How many fakes have we seen over and over from the left scamming cash

So ez to legally pick libtards pockets these leftists because of their feels

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.