HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Democracy, if you can keep it.... well, we couldn't
Posted by: Doc Gave Me 3 Years Left ()
Date: April 16, 2021 08:42PM

Our democracy is destroyed, this once great country can only aspire to ever rise even to the level of a banana republic. We are irreparably divided into many pieces and shall remain so. China is ascendant and without leadership we shall be buried in the dustbin of history as are all empires. The American experiment is over. I'm sorry for the world my children shall have to live in.

On a personal level, don't threaten me or those I care for. I carry and will not hesitate. A few nights ago some masked asshole in Vienna accosted me about not wearing one and had he taken two more steps towards me I would have dropped him faster than Daunte Wright. My hand was already on my concealed carry as he took his first step screaming 'wear a mask!" Fortunately for him, he stopped or I'd no doubt be in the news right now.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.