HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yo, anyone right-wing read this thread.
Posted by: bruh ()
Date: March 17, 2021 03:33AM

The reason why you lost was because of the low-key racism emanating from everything you say and where you all congregate. I personally like the constitution as it is right now. That kinda makes me right-wing. I fucking hate twitter and reddit. I don't like the LGBT. I believe in God. I think government should be smaller. I mean, I hate the fuck out of what you're doing in the middle east. I'm talking about the general population.

How the hell can any of you be Christians? Man...

Don't get me wrong though, I don't want to be grouped with the left either.
Attachments:
video0_5_4.mp4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo, anyone right-wing read this thread.
Posted by: bruh ()
Date: March 17, 2021 03:35AM

I just realized that I'm on a board filled with children.
Attachments:
44c.gif

Posted by: The reason America is going ()
Date: March 17, 2021 02:13PM

downhill. Niggers that’s why.
Attachments:
3184A1A3-8849-44B0-B5A6-62B892DE4067.jpeg
6A8040E2-8255-4DE6-BF3F-EE6FBF844DC8.jpeg
E9765463-6DBB-4084-B48F-118DF0B7527E.gif

Posted by: Yo You Been Propagandized Bro ()
Date: March 17, 2021 03:42PM

OP the left lies so much they can not be trusted at all. I'm not a white supremist , everyone on earth is my equal. I fell that the racists are really the Democrats who pander to the illegals to give them first class admission to the U.S. without waiting in the legal immigration line that's too long and generous that all others of every color in the world has to wait in line in. Today as we have too many problems here at home. The laws of the land have not favored whites in years, if people can't get ahead it's not because of systemic racism a load of crap pumped lately by Democrats to pander to the black vote .

Not getting anywhere is ones own being , get up go and work and you will succeed without welfare, look for the best opportunities and take them . That's all on the person to do that , you can't help the stupid or the lazy who will blame it on someone else and look to the lying (D) to help them for their vote , after wards drop them like a used rubber. LOOK with your own eyes HR 1 a BS DEmocrat artists bill that will Suppress the legal vote in this county and enable the unlawful vote as it violates the US constitutions on states rights with elections. Nothing but unconstitutional acts and low down cheats come from today's Democrats who are too weak to keep this nation whole with the menace China is today.

Posted by: I'm aware ()
Date: March 17, 2021 05:03PM

I'm aware, but refer to the post "The reason America is going" posted. That's the reason I'm talking about. Though, it could just be a bot or something; I've been on the right-wing internet sphere for a while. There's usually people like that. That's what I'm referring to when I say that's why you lost the vote.

I might be reaching but generally, it seems like minorities don't want to be on your side because they're afraid of being second class. There's so many right-wing minorities that just don't know it yet or they're afraid of what I just mentioned. Maybe both.

Posted by: Blacks Are Propagadized ()
Date: March 17, 2021 05:28PM

By all sides of the leftist media and especially by fellow blacks who are supposed to be their leaders in church's political positions and political activists , but they sell out their flock supporting only Democrats when the war on poverty is lost on them , lost after it started 55 years ago , lost in the 1970's as Democrats began pandering to so many fringe freak groups for votes lost due to their policies that there was no money to win the war rebuilding the ghettos and uplifting blacks but for welfare and unconstitutional set asides as Affermitive action .

In short blacks have got nothing from their Democrat vote now in the last 40 years but more broken promises and lip service from Democrats , all of which are now becoming more vividly clear to blacks hence the reason now Democrats have turned to those entering the US illegally to pander to their illegal presence in the US, and amping up their pandering to blacks, all for today's vote from their sympathic fellow Spanish legally here in the US and tommorow From the illegals themselves who have no skills and once they become parents of a US born child will get green cards and welfare payments for most their entire lives.

If it were a case of only a few , the U.S. can absorb these people, but it's millions upon millions coming here with assurances that Democrats will provide them with assistance for life at this point.All to the detriment of the USA as we can not support so many that need so much help. These illegals need to help their own people to fight back against their oppressors at home and not bring their problems here. Tell us where in the world can we the US people run off to bring our problems to some one else's door in another country .

US first or we shall succumb , we have our backs up against too many walls now , as China builds the worlds largest navy to take what they want to our demise in the future.

All the while Democrats sleep at the switch pander and think it's all going to be good forever. ITS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD FOREVER. ITS TIME TO WAKE UP TO WHERE DEMOCRATS ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY DOWN THE ROAD TO RUIN .

Posted by: uhhhh, no. ()
Date: March 17, 2021 07:09PM

bruh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The reason why you lost was because of the low-key
> racism emanating from everything you say and where
> you all congregate. I personally like the
> constitution as it is right now. That kinda makes
> me right-wing. I fucking hate twitter and reddit.
> I don't like the LGBT. I believe in God. I think
> government should be smaller. I mean, I hate the
> fuck out of what you're doing in the middle east.
> I'm talking about the general population.
>
> How the hell can any of you be Christians? Man...
>
> Don't get me wrong though, I don't want to be
> grouped with the left either.

Oh? Really? Maybe you should come up with new material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQ4PAT1hTg

Posted by: Three whites ()
Date: March 17, 2021 07:44PM

and one rapist

Posted by: OP of the thread ()
Date: March 17, 2021 08:07PM

@uhhh, no
Brodie, if you don't call out the racism, the US is going to fall. If you want this country to succeed, make it a point to be inclusive. I'm aware that merit trumps all but that's not going to cut it. There's too much propaganda.

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: March 17, 2021 08:17PM

Three whites Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and one rapist

No trump wasn't in that lineup

Posted by: Johnny Rebel ()
Date: March 18, 2021 01:51AM

https://youtu.be/hlWTASnnft4

I like sugar, and I like tea
But I don't like niggers...no siree!
There's two known things that'll make me puke
And that's a hog eatin' slop, and a big, black spook!

You know it...cause I show it
Like a barn-yard rooster I crow it!
And the NAACP
Would sure like to get a-hold of nigger-hatin' me!

Roses are red, and violet's are blue
And nigger's are black, you know that's true
But they don't mind, cause what the heck!
You gotta be black to get a welfare check!

And I'm broke...no joke
I ain't got a nickel for a coke!
And I ain't black, you see
So Uncle Sam won't help poor nigger-hatin' me.

Jig-A-Boo, jig-a-boo...where are you?
I's here in the woodpile...watchin' you
Jig-A-Boo, jig-a-boo...come out!
No! Cause I'm scared of the white man's a-way down South

You know it!...cause I show it.
Stick your black head out and I'll blow it!
And the NAACP
Can't keep you away from little old nigger-hatin' me!

Mirror, mirror...on the wall
Who is the blackest of them all?
A man named King, and there ain't no doubt
That he's causin' lots of trouble with his baboon mouth.

Brewin'...he's a doin'
It's caused by the trouble he's a-brewin'
And the NAACP
Can't win if the white men stick with nigger-hatin' me!

Hey! Mr. President! What do you say?
When are we whites gonna have our day?
The nigger's had there's such a long, long time
I'm white, and it's time that I had mine!

You know it...cause I show it!
Stick your black head out and I'll blow it!
And the NAACP
Can't win if the white man sticks with nigger-hatin' me
Attachments:
41412959-0F4D-49EF-8088-DAE67993E6C0.png
0462D5F2-E410-47DD-BDB8-916E6A006F8C.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.