HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Serious Question : If You Were The Fairfax County Public Schools Superintendent In 1954 After The Brown VS Board Of Education US Supreme Court Decision WHAT WOULD YOU DO That W.T Woodson DID NOT DO
Posted by: What Would You Do In 1954-62 ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:04PM

FCPS W.T. Woodson HS name is under question to be changed by the school board .

What you you do in 1954 to 1962 when Woodson was superintendent of schools that would have been different then what Mr Woodson did as Fairfax County School Superintendent

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious Question : If You Were The Fairfax County Public Schools Superintendent In 1954 After The Brown VS Board Of Education US Supreme Court Decision WHAT WOULD YOU DO That W.T Woodson DID NOT DO
Posted by: VAK ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:20PM

What Would You Do In 1954-62 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS W.T. Woodson HS name is under question to be
> changed by the school board .
>
> What you you do in 1954 to 1962 when Woodson was
> superintendent of schools that would have been
> different then what Mr. Woodson did as Fairfax
> County School Superintendent

Pathetic and SUPER ignorant on the part of the school board...their job is education, not identity politics.

Re: Serious Question : If You Were The Fairfax County Public Schools Superintendent In 1954 After The Brown VS Board Of Education US Supreme Court Decision WHAT WOULD YOU DO That W.T Woodson DID NOT DO
Posted by: Serious Answer ()
Date: March 09, 2021 10:12PM

Well I would , ....I would ...I would have ...tried to have done at least for the most part as much as Woodson did for the people of Fairfax County

The worst thing the people of Virginia ever did in the public school education field is allow school boards to be elected , we have seen nothing but trouble with this in Fairfax County, pitting even Democrats against other Democrats in Democrat controlled areas to see who can spend the most money and make the most promises they cant fulfill , its not good for the students its bad for everyone as school boards compete for fulfilling their political egos , not what's best for the students

You can hurl money at education and not get good education. Fairfax County Schools today is a prime example of that , talk about misplaced educational priorities with these name changes !

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: March 10, 2021 01:27PM

If I was in Woodson's place just like all the weak liberal white SJW's of today I would have stomped my foot and screamed "Your all a bunch of redneck racists" and then demanded all the bathrooms have the "colored only" signs taken down and schools desegregated even though the blacks themselves would have been mad as hell about it at that time as they would want to go to their black schools with blacks not white Democrats who would harass them and loudly tell N word jokes around them laughing as they would still be minorities and I would have gone to the press and made them put my picture on the front page with the headline " Virginia School System Head Ordered To State Mental Asylum After Public Breakdown " as that would be what they would print and it would be true

I want school names changed in Fairfax ! Because Im a Democrat and the Democrats say to do it and I don't have to even think why because my brain is wiped by my social programming by Democrat politico's who should be on the verge of a public mental breakdown by this time with all the crazy things they are doing to America for what , a new form of stupid communism ??

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.