HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Urget Tech Question about amazon.com ...
Posted by: Tech Question ()
Date: March 06, 2021 01:53PM

Looks like we have a lot of technical experts and Internet gurus in this forum. So I'm hoping you can help me out with a simple tech question:

Over the past couple of days when I log into Amazon, all I see are niggers. I see a bunch of ads or widgets or whatever you want to call them that put a bunch of niggers in my face.

How do I delete or turn off those ads or widgets or whatever they are called, so that I am not bombarded by all of these niggers?

Is there a "no niggers" setting or a preference that I can change in my Amazon account to get these niggers out of my face?

Thank you for your assistance on this urgent matter of online customer satisfaction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urget Tech Question about amazon.com ...
Posted by: WAP ()
Date: March 06, 2021 02:22PM

Lookslike you logged in to your wife's account

Posted by: J Bezos ()
Date: March 06, 2021 03:26PM

Sorry about that. It's just the virtue signal we're running this week. The best way to deal with it is to never buy anything advertised by a negro. I mean... LOL... you don't buy hair weave shit, jeri curl juice or cartons of Newports, right? So why buy anything else the niggers are selling.

Posted by: SP Jobs ()
Date: March 06, 2021 09:04PM

I told Jeff and Tim not to make the mistake of using niggers in their ads. They just don't listen. I apologize.

Steve

Posted by: Bob bitchin ()
Date: March 07, 2021 06:34AM

Niggers are like roaches, they are everywhere

Posted by: Mark Z ()
Date: March 07, 2021 12:04PM

At my company we use niggers in our TV ads because we don't hire any niggers to do any real work for us. Keeping the niggers distracted by putting them on TV makes them feel good about themselves and keeps them occupied. In other words it keeps them out of corporate. Mark

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.