HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why Was Joe Biden Sworn In Before 12 PM Jan 20th The Time The Constitution Sets As The Time Of US Presidential Transfer of Power
Posted by: Unconstitutional Act #1 ()
Date: January 20, 2021 10:31PM

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2021-01-20-%0A---surprising-turn--joe-biden-was-sworn-in-early---no-reason-given%0A--.S1fY_tJIkO.ht

Is this a preclude to future unconstitutional acts ??? The VP is sworn in before the president but US Presidents are sworn in at high noon at 12 PM on the dot

This has millions of Americans wondering what's Biden think he's doing !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Was Joe Biden Sworn In Before 12 PM Jan 20th The Time The Constitution Sets As The Time Of US Presidential Transfer of Power
Posted by: Does time really matter ()
Date: January 20, 2021 10:54PM

Give Joe a break, he thinks he was sworn into the Senate.

Re: Why Was Joe Biden Sworn In Before 12 PM Jan 20th The Time The Constitution Sets As The Time Of US Presidential Transfer of Power
Posted by: Jim Accost-a ()
Date: January 20, 2021 11:03PM

According to CNN, they had to move the time because Biden was getting cranky and needed a nap.

Posted by: He stole the election!!!! ()
Date: January 21, 2021 12:14AM

OMG! I need to take a trump!!! If I don't, I may trump my pants!!

Posted by: inauguration ()
Date: January 21, 2021 08:15AM

It doesn’t matter when the oath is read, as the presidential term doesn’t officially end until noon. The swearing in could have been done at 6 in the morning if they wanted. It only needs to be done before the new president can perform any duties. They could do it two weeks from now or back in November. The term still ends at noon on Jan. 20.

Posted by: JOE Also Could Not Tell The Time ()
Date: January 21, 2021 08:47AM

He still needs a teleprompter and mimes to tell him what day it is

Some one said GO JOE and he jumped Lets GO !

Posted by: JOEs IRISH TRAVELERS ()
Date: January 21, 2021 05:22PM

We repaired all the Capitol clocks on the 19 th , the next day of the swearing in they all broke at 1145 am , we also do tree work.

Posted by: "Come ON Man" ()
Date: January 21, 2021 07:46PM

Don't worry about it, you'll just have to deal with it man

Posted by: Dammit ()
Date: January 21, 2021 08:19PM

I know! It pissed me off, I logged on at 11:52 and Biden was already giving his speech. I thought for sure the Constitution set the time at 12 noon. Now all the MAGAtards and Qanontards will be saying that Biden is illegitimate because he took the oath of office ten minutes early. Just wait, these dumb fucks will make a conspiracy out of it.

Posted by: Too Late ()
Date: January 21, 2021 09:18PM

Now We have two Presidents or at least we did until 12 noon sharp , Do you know, I don't know and I don't think Chief Justice John Roberts knows either , remember he flubbed Obamas swearing in just like he flubbed getting a penalty turned into a tax saving Obama Care putting us in limbo still to this day In the American peoples book , presidents are sworn in at 12 pm sharp Jan 20 th

Posted by: Joe Schmo Biden ()
Date: January 22, 2021 12:49PM

WTF? I didn't even know I was getting sworn in. I thought they were just giving me a free Metro card.

Posted by: And All The Troops and Cops ^ ()
Date: January 22, 2021 01:36PM

Were carrying my Metro Riders Emergency Gear bag , gas mask , face shield, shovel digging bar tunnel and sewer maps, Arthur Treachers MRE's , water, wine beer whisky marijuana and other refreshments flares climbing rope bullhorns first aid kit and traffic cones which can be turned around and used as megaphones to yell "Do You Speak English " !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ZlACtS4Pg

Posted by: Freddy023321 ()
Date: January 23, 2021 08:25PM

Because TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION! LOL!!!!! Fucking retarded faggot can't accept it. LOL!!!!

Posted by: Im Getting It Now ()
Date: January 23, 2021 08:56PM

Now get that machine gun out of my face . I din do nuffin at the Capitol I was not there I don't know any fools that were ! Im just a 1st poop poster here in FXU

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.