HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Milwaukee’s sky-high voter turnout raises questions, prompts lawsuit seeking explanation
Posted by: savage nation 393 ()
Date: November 07, 2020 02:45PM

https://michaelsavage.com/milwaukees-sky-high-voter-turnout-raises-questions-prompts-lawsuit-seeking-explanation/

More than 90 of the 400-plus voting wards in Milwaukee County, a key Wisconsin battleground where Joe Biden beat President Trump on Tuesday, recorded voter turnout of over 90% of registered voters this year, a remarkable outcome in a nation where a mere 68% turnout this election will set a 120-year record as "high".

CONSERVATIVES ARE SAYING 90% IS IMPOSSIBLE AND THEY WILL NOT STOP INVESTIGATING

(i know in my experience when working for asian owned company - the union boss threatened everyone to vote DEMOCRAT with MURDER if they didn't - and threatened the union would know who voted which way. i lied to his face and voted Republican, btw)

I'M TELLING YOU THAT THE 90% NUMBERS ARE EITHER FAKE OR FEDERAL MONEY WAS USED TO THREATEN PEOPLE TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

there isn't a chance Republicans are wrong in saying "the turnout can't be believed"

there was certainly illegal activity by democrats on A LARGE SCALE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Milwaukee’s sky-high voter turnout raises questions, prompts lawsuit seeking explanation
Posted by: rgthhh ()
Date: November 07, 2020 02:45PM

little red riding hood

Re: Milwaukee’s sky-high voter turnout raises questions, prompts lawsuit seeking explanation
Posted by: whiner repubs ()
Date: November 07, 2020 02:48PM

He did not lose I am screaming he did not lose he is superman he is special he did not lose

FUCK YOU RETARDZ
Attachments:
160204201746-trumpertantrum-moos-pkg-erin-00014310-super-169.jpg

Posted by: rtnnm ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:46PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.