HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Could I be Vice President?
Posted by: Hank Thunderwood ()
Date: July 20, 2014 02:29AM

I think I could be the most transformative VP in this nation's history.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Could I be Vice President?
Posted by: bUCdv ()
Date: July 20, 2014 06:13AM

Hank Thunderwood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I could be the most transformative VP in
> this nation's history.

Sure run on the GOP ticket. They have no standards. I mean they actually selected Sarah Palin to run whose IQ is in the mid 70s. GB2 IQ is well below average, thinks Jesus talks to him, was a drug addict, deserter a and he was president. So go ahead and run, lets see how low the bar could be reset to.

Posted by: B. Hussein Obummer ()
Date: July 20, 2014 06:53AM

If your IQ is lower than 60, you could be VP as a democrap. Better still if you've got felony convictions on your record, are a race-baiter, you hate America, and you wish America was more like North Korea.

Posted by: johnny ringo ()
Date: July 20, 2014 06:56PM

Yes, anyone can do it these days. Just lower IQ, say stupid shit, get hair plugs to cover your balding head, claim to be on the side of the poor even though your rich as shit, claim to be for the working man and woman even though you've been in politics almost since you were out of college, and act like a jackass during debates.

In fact, just model yourself off this guy and you'll qualify.

joe-biden-acts-the-clown.jpg

Posted by: Stupid Repubs ()
Date: July 20, 2014 07:26PM

It depends. Do you think you should be allowed to own all the guns you want, hate taxes, don't want to see any social safety nets, like super-small, ineffectual government, dislike welfare, want nothing to do with universal health care, like mixing religion and government, and basically believe anyone that can't earn their keep should die? If so, you could be the GOP candidate...or a Somali. Same thing, basically. Well, except for color.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.