HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chief has no issue with dad's beating of suspect
Posted by: News Patrol!! ()
Date: July 19, 2014 01:53PM

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/florida-police-chief-has-no-issue-with-dad-who-says-he-beat-up-sons-sex-attacker

July 19 (Reuters) - A Florida police chief has caused a media stir by saying he is looking the other way after a father severely beat a man he caught sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son.

The father called Daytona Beach police on Friday to report he had interrupted his son being assaulted, and could be heard telling a dispatcher he left the attacker "nice and knocked out" and "in a puddle of blood" on the floor.

Raymond Frolander, 18, faces a felony sexual battery charge on a victim under 12-years-old, according to a police charging affidavit. The father had not been charged in the beating.

"We observed the defendant laying motionless on the living room floor with several knots on his face and bleeding from his mouth," police wrote in the affidavit.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood, asked by a local CNN affiliate whether he had any issue with the father's actions, said: "Not as a police chief and not as a father."

Media photos show pictures of Frolander severely beaten, with bloodied lips, bruises around his swollen eyes, and scratches on his neck.

Reuters could not independently confirm Chitwood's statement. He did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Attachments:
8EB1FFD14A795B11CBD7411D6273AD.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chief has no issue with dad's beating of suspect
Posted by: LOLz ()
Date: July 19, 2014 02:57PM

Attachments:
Nelson haha.bmp

Posted by: Jesse Jerkson ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:35PM

My guess is the father is black as well, otherwise the Rev and MSLSD would be all over this one.

Posted by: Biggmacc ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:56PM

He's lucky. He is still alive. I would have killed him and told police I feared for my life

Posted by: Biden Told Us To Do It ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:03PM

I will old Lunch Bucket Joe credit for this one. A few weeks back he told us how when he was growing up in the ghetto they used vigilante justice as a way of dealing with people that sexually molested the college girls, and I think this would fall under the same purview. As much as I think Joe is a drooling retard he does say some pretty funny shit and he certainly loves to give out free advice on self defense. And on this point I agree with good old Joe.

EVERY CHILD MOLESTER SHOULD BE BEAT TO WITHIN AN INCH OF THEIR LIFE, GET CASTRATED, AND THEN SENT TO JAIL UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD.

Posted by: black sex predator ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:14PM

My guess is the father is black as well, otherwise the Rev and MSLSD would be all over this one.

Agree..........if the media doesn't pick this one up too much, it means the father and son were also black. If it was a white father/son, then we would be talking about racism and unnecessary violence against the misguided black offender.

Posted by: hang on, folks ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:17PM

The only hesitancy about thinking the father/son are black is that it's exceedingly rare for a black man to be with or live with his son, of any age. Usually, they're raised by the mother or grandmother.

Posted by: Nah... ()
Date: July 19, 2014 04:41PM

Jesse Jerkson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My guess is the father is black as well, otherwise
> the Rev and MSLSD would be all over this one.

When it comes to molesters like this, I think no one cares who it is and would be them to a pulp.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.