HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat case: "prove each ballot is false in court and we'll obstruct". Republican case: "you cheated last election too - your disqualified that's that"
Posted by: dems and reps ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:01PM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrat case: "prove each ballot is false in court and we'll obstruct". Republican case: "you cheated last election too - your disqualified that's that"
Posted by: bnrhgn ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:08PM

Republicans have been suing about illegal alien ballots printed in all languages (perhaps signed by anyone) and "by oath only voting" (which news has discussed little)

DEMOCRATS WANT THE OUTCOME ON THE BALLOT COUNT AND THE STATE'S POWER TO 13-0 (VA) rig all electors to side for biden (many states have done this for years, the all and none elector voting)

REPUBLICANS - we've had problems all along with this. Continual attemps by democrats "to arrest their opponent", to steal from, to use illegal aliens as a weapon against, to constript law without rules and without Consent

Republicans are pale and care worn with with lie after lie tactic after tactic and simply put. Every day democrats are HUSTLING.

THE CURRENT DEMOCRAT HUSTLE IS: if you recount my fake ballots you'll see they're all there.

IT'S THE TRAP AND FALSE CONCLUSION that all of the rest doesn't matter

Re: Democrat case: "prove each ballot is false in court and we'll obstruct". Republican case: "you cheated last election too - your disqualified that's that"
Posted by: yhtyj ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:16PM

1581448265_4783.jpg

"This ballot was definitely signed with living flowing ink ... with a pen made in china which slighlty decreases it's value."

HEY - WILL TOTALLY VERIFIED FAKE 2020 BALLOTS BE COLLECTIBLE?

Posted by: 980sdf ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:19PM

grab1-1.jpg

No, I sure Picasso is dead, he couldn't have signed that ballot.

Posted by: This Is The Very Reason ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:56PM

The high court must void the election and require a new election of the people at the polls

There is no way that mass millions of mail in ballots can be verified that the votes were cast legally by American citizens registered to vote where they did

NO way ! The high court will act , you will be seeing it happen !

JOE BIDEN The Illigitimate president elect

Posted by: ____________________ ()
Date: November 11, 2020 06:11PM

So North Carolina Democrats (dylan roof's friends) are GETTING PAID TO GET UN-SIGNED BALLOTS SIGNED

"an unsigned ballot is like a paycheck"

"an unsigned ballot might be from a veteran"

"an unsigned ballot is from God - you cannot question it"

Posted by: pins down thread question ()
Date: November 11, 2020 06:14PM

2000 Election Blank “Hanging Chad” Ballots See Photos
Pre-Owned
$4.99Top Rated Plusor Best Offer+$6.99 shippingFree returns

Posted by: hired sorry no pay ()
Date: November 11, 2020 09:40PM

So it would be MY JOB, according to democrats, to follow them all around (without getting arrested for breaching "government privacy" laws democrats filed) and INSURE none of them were illegally rigging the government for higher pay, using illegals as peons in their power game, or rigging "oath" and "mail in" (multi-language no border) voting.

SO IT WOULD BE MY JOB TO BE SANTA, IN OTHER WORDS

Posted by: hired sorry no pay ()
Date: November 11, 2020 09:50PM

AND OF COURSE, since every day democrats have a cat wall of new bullshit stories and things they're hiding DAILY ... i would then have zero time to do anything I was supposed to be doing.

So I would be like santa except babysitting.

AND THAT IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE PRECEEDING voting, if i cared to check if they were cheating, ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS

I should have organized massive committes to organize "watch crews" ... except in democrat territories they are stalking me (online and otherwise) and telling me to leave town certainly not paying for anything.

So how about this democrat claim "Republicans should be accepting the RESULT because they had a chance to correct" (except that republicans had lodged hundreds of lawsuits BEFORE THE ELECTION which were simply quashed and or SIMPLY IGNORED)

-----------------------------

this bullshit has to stop. not my job to, without pay and on my money, to insure all powerful democrats in their "home bases" aren't abusing their power

when they are proven cheating - BEFORE OR AFTER an expenditure or election - that is that. you cheat you get caught you loose. there is no pro-rating. there is no spending 15 years to count tens of millions of vote verifications. there is no "arguing if Republicans honor votes that came from foreign countries and citizens who have MULTIPLE NAMES because they aren't citizens"

Posted by: ewfrwg ()
Date: November 11, 2020 11:34PM

4cvl49.jpg

Trumpster? I thought you said Dumpster. yeaaaa

Posted by: ewfggr ()
Date: November 11, 2020 11:38PM

maxresdefault.jpg

white guy built 1/2 your town, you call his work vehicle "suspicious" because your a democrat behind on your bills paying white guys. yea.

bidenharrisvan1.jpg

your suspicous ballot delivery vehicle! wait no postmarks? who's suspicious?

Posted by: Former President Bunker Hider ()
Date: November 11, 2020 11:42PM

I wonder if a guy who paid an actual smart kid to take his SATs would cheat in an election.

Posted by: FOR STUPID MILLENIALS ()
Date: November 11, 2020 11:42PM

Postmark_USS_Texas_1932.jpg

democrats used un-signed ballots without postmarks

historically, signed ballots are only used when dropped into a box on election day - signatures were NEVER used to confirm votes that were not in any election box on election day

Posted by: Rush Limbaugh show 10/10/2020 ()
Date: November 12, 2020 12:06AM

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-rush-limbaugh-show-57927691/

(Mark Steyn filling in for Rush, Rush takes a few calls)

TWO MORE FRAUDS EXPOSED

Mark Steyn reported many ballots HAVE NO POST MARK, and it's simply crazy to conceive.

WOMAN CALLER SWEARS DOMINION SOFTWARE - they sent an email to her phone blah then asked her election day for provisional vote and she worked for two weeks to find out why: she said it was not her ballot or signature and was a vote for Biden using her signature.

Posted by: ^^^^^ Faggots gonna fag ()
Date: November 12, 2020 12:18AM

Keep on faggin fools

Posted by: YOU CAN'T DEFY SCIENCE, COUNT ()
Date: November 12, 2020 12:33AM

picture8-science-memes-300x300.jpg

What do you mean "counting the ballots democrats hand you isn't everything"?

Posted by: hand recount in georgious ()
Date: November 12, 2020 01:01AM

h52BB283C

the situation of hand counting ballots that democrats have verified as "should be counted", the general situation

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.