HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
help my friend please
Posted by: help me ()
Date: November 08, 2020 10:35PM

Short version of this story: I am making the decision to move back to NOVA to be closer to Noah again and need help until I get established.

Detailed version of this story: I have loved everything about my experience in Virginia Beach. This year has changed a lot of things for me and after much debate and figuring out what is best for me, I think it is time to get back to NOVA. This is something I will attempt to make happen regardless, but I know the transition from now to the next living situation and job is going to be stressful unless I have something to fall back on. So that is why I am here. If you feel led to contribute it is so completely appreciated, if not that is totally fine. Here is to my next journey in this life

https://www.gofundme.com/f/back-to-nova?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help my friend please
Posted by: some advice ()
Date: November 09, 2020 08:26AM

If you can't even afford to move back, how are you going to afford to actually maintain living here? Shit is expensive here in libtard shitholesville. And don't even think about coming back if you aren't voting democrat for life.

Posted by: chxbch ()
Date: November 09, 2020 11:56PM

If she makes an onlyfans I will consider patronage but I would prefer a live show!

Hooking is more honest than scamming at least

Ill be at the corner of diamond springs and shore drive at high noon tomorrow, look for a short, portly Basque gent in a fez. Names Aloysius, two pumps and I'll send you on your merry way!

Posted by: FFXU Ombudsman ()
Date: November 10, 2020 07:08AM

chxbch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If she makes an onlyfans I will consider patronage
> but I would prefer a live show!
>
>
> Hooking is more honest than scamming at least
>
>
> Ill be at the corner of diamond springs and shore
> drive at high noon tomorrow, look for a short,
> portly Basque gent in a fez. Names Aloysius, two
> pumps and I'll send you on your merry way!

Sorry Aloysius,

FAIRFAX Underground is NOT for residents of Virginia Beach.

To post properly, you will need to post on North Cackalacky Underground.

Best wishes.

Posted by: Show us your tits ()
Date: November 10, 2020 07:53PM

You’re not bad looking if the picture on your Gofundme page is really you. If you have nice perky titties and an open mind, I’m sure we can work something out

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.