HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
February 7, 2020 Trunp/ Woodward
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: September 10, 2020 03:41PM

February 7, 2020

Bob: (00:00)
And so, what was President Xi saying yesterday?

Donald Trump: (00:05)
Oh, we were talking mostly about the virus, and I think he’s going to have it in good shape. But it’s a very tricky situation.

Bob: (00:14)
Indeed, it is.

Donald Trump: (00:16)
It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. The touch, you don’t have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. People don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right?

Bob: (00:41)
I know. It’s much forgotten.

Donald Trump: (00:42)
It’s pretty amazing. And then I said, “Well, is that the same thing?”

Bob: (00:46)
What are you able to do for-

Donald Trump: (00:47)
This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff.

March 19, 2020

Donald Trump:
Now it’s starting out it’s not just all people, Bob. But just today and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It’s not just old, older-

Bob: (01:06)
Yeah. Exactly.

Donald Trump: (01:06)
Young people too. Plenty of young people. We’re looking at what’s going on in-

Wow! Trunp has so much blood on his hands.

Attachments:
e7eb172d17bf6fb5464a4da25e40dcb76de7283fd2c36cfdb3c2f6d7cf9986b9.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: February 7, 2020 Trunp/ Woodward
Date: September 10, 2020 06:40PM

What trunk was telling the American public:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

All those Americans dies because of trunts lies.

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 11, 2020 06:56AM

This Checks Out!

Posted by: Trunp Killed 200,000+ Americans ()
Date: September 12, 2020 07:10AM

Attachments:
9c40fb2f38b60302ffdfe3ba6388824433da7bb2c637b5cc15f28d67602b388d.png

Posted by: ûûû ()
Date: September 12, 2020 08:38AM

That guy who misspells Trump’s name is obsessed and probably gay. Fags like him don’t realize that Virginia is going blue, so all this effort is wasted. What’s he going to do once Trunz is out of office in 1 or 5 years? Probably will be dead of AIDS by then.

Posted by: Yawntaphogus ()
Date: September 12, 2020 08:41AM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> blah, blah, blah

Attachments:
nobody cares 1.gif

Date: September 13, 2020 02:28PM

^ Cool story, Bro

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Attachments:
787b3155ed90168d06f2d2d4071b2f0af9c00b14e90072ee2fcb11adcf4cfcce.png

Posted by: Aunt Tiffa ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:51PM

+1

Posted by: Aunt Tiffa ()
Date: September 16, 2020 06:55PM

Attachments:
51cc54e30352241b42317a053321c445cfbdcbafbeaceafc62b6aae161a97c16.jpg

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 19, 2020 08:25AM

^^ This Checks Out!

Posted by: Aunt Tiffa! ()
Date: October 25, 2020 12:19PM

Posted by: Where The Transcript Of Any Acts ()
Date: October 25, 2020 02:33PM

The Democrats took in the US House they controlled where they exercised congressional oversight to pass emergency laws the GOP senate would immediately confirm to put on President Trumps desk for him to sign into US law.

1. To Stop the virus from coming in to begin with travel bans
2. Closing all US borders locking this country down inspecting all cargos coming in
2. To quarantine all incoming travelers
3. To protect American citizens jobs if they got caught outside the US and had to wait to get back home
4. To mobilize medical assets to those who need them most
5 To resupply medical products with numerous companies changing into emergency production of manufacturing items they normally did not make
6. Working with all pharmaceutical company's and all US regulatory agency's to make a vaccine from day 1 .
7. Assigning the huge task of administering the vaccine to the US Army who has the manpower to do that nationwide !

SILENCE! ... THE DEMOCRATS DID NOTHING TO PASS ANY ACTS TO DO ANY THING . PRESIDENT TRUMP DID ACT WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS!

STOP LYING DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU DID NOTHING !

Posted by: Trumps Lies & Americans Dies ()
Date: October 25, 2020 08:22PM

These are trunpts word ...

Aunt Tiffa! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What trunk was telling the American public:
>
> January 22: “We have it totally under control.
> It’s one person coming in from China. It’s
> going to be just fine.”
>
> February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming
> in from China.”
>
> February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under
> control in the USA… Stock Market starting to
> look very good to me!”
>
> February 25: “CDC and my Administration are
> doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
>
> February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s
> going to go away… They have studied it. They
> know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a
> vaccine.”
>
> February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a
> couple of days is going to be down to close to
> zero.”
>
> February 26: “We're going very substantially
> down, not up.”
>
> February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it
> will disappear.”
>
> February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies.
> We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly
> we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something
> like this. But we're ordering a lot of different
> elements of medical.”
>
> March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you
> don't think that could have an impact, or much of
> an impact, on corona?”
>
> March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot
> of very exciting things are happening and
> they’re happening very rapidly.”
>
> March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of
> thousands of people that get better just by, you
> know, sitting around and even going to work —
> some of them go to work, but they get better.”
>
> March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling
> sick should go to work.”
>
> March 5: “The United States… has, as of now,
> only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working
> very hard to keep these numbers as low as
> possible!”
>
> March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good
> job in this country at keeping it down… a
> tremendous job at keeping it down.”
>
> March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday,
> anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re
> there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests
> are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The
> transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as
> perfect as that but pretty good.”
>
> March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it.
> People are surprised that I understand it… Every
> one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so
> much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural
> ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of
> running for president.”
>
> March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers
> double because of one ship that wasn't our
> fault.”
>
> March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and
> fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
> March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
>
>
> All those Americans dies because of trunts lies.
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>

Posted by: Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:06AM

Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud

Posted by: j6j49 ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:55AM

I have been looking for some Trump quotes on the covid virus. But I can't find any online anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted by: Trunp Is A Pedo ... ! ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:27PM

Trunp Is A Pedo ... !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.