HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wife's age
Posted by: George20 ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:25AM

Hello guys. I like women older than me. What do you think, is the wife's age play a role in better relationship and peaceful marriage? Share your opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2020 03:23PM by George20.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wife's age
Posted by: Just say no pedo ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:30AM

Don't tell me your the same schiesty mother fucker who was offering Brazillian youngsters as brides? Shame on you foriegn pedophile POS.

Posted by: gigolo george ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:44AM

I married young to a girl a year older than me. I often find myself wishing for a more emotionally mature partner so sometimes I whore myself out to cougars on ashley madison. they bitch about their shrinky dink old men and I vent about my bitchy wife a little, I fuck their post menopausal coochies raw and they pay my tuition for graduate school. nice little setup if I do say so!

Posted by: wth123 ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:44AM

A womans looks are going to or aren't going to go totally to hell or not...a few years won't make that much difference..... a woman is or will be a bitch or not no matter what regardless of a few years... having said that.. I married someone about 6 years older than myself.. never a prob till lately..her sex drive was never really high and it waned as she got older.. she is in her 70s and told me a few years ago she really has no interest in sex. .even before that most of our sex was her lending me her hand for a few....sigh.. and Yes.. i do have a lady younger than myself.. a passionate lady i really care for.. decisions decisions...

Posted by: puttin in ur time ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:46AM

Marriage is out dated and women are psycho as hell. Do your self a favor and stick with the hump & dump, your welcome!

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: August 30, 2020 12:11PM

George20 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello guys. What do you think, Is the wife's age
> play a role in better relationship and peaceful
> marriage? Share your opinion.

Since you asked, I think you created this thread simply to create an opening for you to later reply to yourself with a spam pitch for some shady product or website.

So with that said, The best advice for anyone is to click on all links that are posted in responses to this thread.

Fairfax Underground is provided to users for free, but it is very costly to maintain. The hosting, storage, bandwidth, and Cloudflare services cost hundreds of dollars per month and need to be paid somehow. Clicking the links and buying the counterfeit products and drugs is a way to support this site.

Support Fairfax Underground
*Click all the advertising links
*Purchase your illegal drugs from advertisers here

link to shitty spam site to garner ad money in 3.2...

Posted by: Mark886 ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:46PM

Hi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2020 05:12PM by Mark886.

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: August 30, 2020 03:00PM

DIE SPAMMER!!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> link to shitty spam site to garner ad money in
> 3.2...

Spot on.

Posted by: Albert ()
Date: October 15, 2020 03:01AM

Hi! I understand you perfectly. I am also interested in sex relationships and I find nice girls every day over here, read for more I like that this site is specially designed and have real accounts, You can simply create your profile, indicate your age and sign up for free there. Good luck in finding a partner!

Posted by: Remember ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:33AM

If it has tits or it has wheels, you, my friend, can expect endless problems.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.