HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fcps paid a pretty penny to further indoctrinate employees and children
Posted by: Fcps fraud, waste, abuse ()
Date: September 24, 2020 02:37PM

These people need to be voted out and held accountable for the damage they are doing to our schools.
Attachments:
29A55EA1-E0A9-4E22-8CBB-488B4A1358CE.jpeg
C5670252-FBF1-4963-9ADB-CCE2EFCBF239.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fcps paid a pretty penny to further indoctrinate employees and children
Posted by: Ferries 4 fcps ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:35PM

Ryan McElveen was probably fingering his asshole throughout that whole thing.

Posted by: Crying Ryan ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:50PM

Ferries 4 fcps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ryan McElveen was probably fingering his asshole
> throughout that whole thing.

Is that geek still in office?

Posted by: Concerned Parent #2 ()
Date: September 24, 2020 03:59PM

This is a total waste of $$$ and a total embarrassment. FCPS is NOT going to school. A bus worker told me they probably were not going to go to school at all this year! Why? He tells because this is just like 1918. No, it is not I say. You need to read the book 1918, and you will see how eerily similar this is.

i believe it is similar and FCPS is eating it up with a big spoon. I also believe and FCPS cannot disagree with this, but when the graphs and projected models are taken straight out of a book versus the actual numbers driving the curves and projections, it is plagiarism. Isn't it? It most certainly is. And the other way you know it ain't right is the school system closed for two weeks, no data out of the county, and the plagiarizers who just got the world to shut down for two weeks were now going to extend it out. The numbers spouted as projections did not even come to reality, but now no school until the end of the year. FCPS does not listen to their population, they were interested in doing what the plagiarisers told them to do.

yeah, that's the nonthinking education I always wanted for my kids!

Posted by: Parent2 ()
Date: September 24, 2020 04:04PM

FCPS needs to get smart on the Executive Order that bans teaching this crap. I see a cut in federal funding coming. Fingers crossed big time!

Posted by: Parent3 ()
Date: September 24, 2020 05:39PM

The cut of Fed $$ is coming regardless, due to lower enrollment (reportedly they lost ~8,000 students to homeschooling, privates, etc.).

So look out for property tax hikes and new taxes since the usual tax revenue will go down.

Posted by: Reparations Indoctrination ()
Date: September 24, 2020 08:49PM

Kendi claims anyone who does not support reparations is racist. This is an attempt to indoctrinate children to support reparations, and taxpayers are funding it.

Ibram X. Kendi
Reparations is not my litmus test for presidential candidates. But it is a litmus test for whether a person is being a racist or anti-racist when it comes to one of the most damaging racial inequities of our time, of all American timeā€”the racial wealth gap. To oppose reparations is to be racist. To support reparations is to be anti-racist. The middle ground is racist ground.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/ ibram-x-kendi-opposing-reparations-racist/592060/

Posted by: FCPS employee 28 ()
Date: September 24, 2020 08:58PM

Please, You parents and taxpayers need to relax. We got this, that is what you pay us for. Calm down and take your meds.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.