HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trunpz is perpetually constipated and has developed symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Posted by: Troll.Bitch.Analsex ()
Date: September 16, 2020 11:39PM

Trunpz is a consumer of fast foods, young, tender democrats, pastries, pies and puddings.

The regular intake of these cuisines provides his bloated body no roughage to assist bodily waste be evacuated. The result is a widely dispersed sluggishness: sluggishness of the mind, sluggishness of the metabolism and a sluggishness of the gait.

Like an over-inflated balloon, things begin to burst: blood vessels, organs, trouser seams & shirt buttons.

Time spent on the commode increases. When heavy bodies sit on the commode for long periods of time, the blood vessels of the legs and feet are stressed. Tissues become starved of oxygen and cells begin to die.

The muscles of the rectal sphincter are weakened. With this weakness, flatulence INCREASES, magnitudinally. Because the intestines are clogged with waste, the flatulence becomes putrid and unbearable.

Don't let Trunpz fart anywhere near you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunpz is perpetually constipated and has developed symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Posted by: IBS ()
Date: September 17, 2020 08:50AM

Yeah, well, I know what that's like. It ain't just farts & stench, it's unpredictable & uncontrollable diarrhea.

I never shit my pants as an adult until I got IBS. And I eat no vegetables. I was on the Jarrod diet except at Mikey D's.

I'm in the sitter most of my waking hours.

Re: Trunpz is perpetually constipated and has developed symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Posted by: Buy Donnies 6XL Diapers ()
Date: September 17, 2020 04:50PM

Buy Donnies 6XL Diapers

Attachments:
319af00585df864eb205c2dd707e5c6c89e634b02cf22905ba66abf6818a2d23.png

Posted by: Doesn't he.. ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:45PM

I bet he cropdusts everyone he sees.
He's that kind of guy!

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 19, 2020 07:30AM

^ This Checks Out!

Yep, truntz has a clean up crew follow him everywhere

Posted by: Trunpz crop dusted us ()
Date: September 23, 2020 11:53PM

We were in NYC at a conference in his hotel.
The mf came past us blowing putrid smoke.
Rank!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.