HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS should deal with drug problems instead
Posted by: moral crusader ()
Date: September 20, 2020 03:59PM

I’m sick and tired of FCPS throwing around the word equity all the fucking time from our retarded superintendent and progressive board members(Cohen, Keys Gamarra, Meren, Omeish, Anderson) who don’t have a ducking clue of what’s going on.

I think instead of fixing the TJ Admissions Process, this formerly “outstanding” school system should fix the rampant drug problems at schools like Woodson, Fairfax, Oakton, Marshall where these kids are doing fucking LSD stickers.

What the fuck kind of school system is ignoring their kids using acid? It’s one thing smoking weed, vaping, or drinking but acid tabs are so dangerous and the school does nothing about it. I think someone needs to have the balls to tell the school board this so they can focus on stuff that actually fucking matters, instead of dumbass equity, anti bias education, and turning our kids into little AOC’s like the kid in the headscarf and retarded Indigenous peoples day Meren. I think it’s time for a recall.

Fix the damn drug issues NOW!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS should deal with drug problems instead
Posted by: the general mahhdiii ()
Date: September 20, 2020 05:12PM

you had grown assed adults shut down our childrens education because of a season flu

when you have weak cowardly adults you gonna have children on lsd

you gotta fix the adults first

then the children will not do drugs

Posted by: G n’ R ()
Date: September 20, 2020 05:31PM

They are doing acid during Zoom meetings? There is no school at the moment. You are gay and retarded.

Posted by: www.deathtorubycockburn.org ()
Date: September 20, 2020 06:41PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3364481/page-1.html We must spread the word of Ruby Cockburn's crimes against nature all across NOVA.

Posted by: Sarah@langley ()
Date: September 20, 2020 10:05PM

nah you idiot - people at my school did acid while in school. I mean people don’t turn their cameras on so who tf knows what’s going on. Just check some tiktoks, you just retarded

Posted by: angieoakton123 ()
Date: September 20, 2020 10:17PM

G n’ R Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are doing acid during Zoom meetings? There is
> no school at the moment. You are gay and retarded.

How tf would you know dumbass piece of shit, you don’t. They can’t be gay or retarded for telling the damn truth. Imma applaud this person

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.