HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
after years of Computer Upgrades (i've had few of) I intently did my first Intetional Downgrade
Posted by: associated pressings 56 ()
Date: September 16, 2020 02:48PM

So i was just about to upgrade my phone to an iPad. But the company said "this is a hold up - upgrade your iMac now or you can't upgrade your software". I was like "yea, that isn't what i wanted to - i'm tired of these hold ups"

the thing is I hate eurasian government controlled attacks on linux OS (which ARM was a big part of) - and companies that would allow europeans to "hack in chinese manufactured silicon" - which actually in the end, is just propaganda (the chinese control everything - ARM is just a front company for china). (there is a well documented proven war on linux that fucked over thousands of people and is still ongoing)

but Microsoft Apple - they only sell ARM going forward in their "non-commercial end user machines". and Dell? they are made in china too - the motherboards and sometimes the processors also (Intel chips that are made in a chinese factory).

ANSWER: downgrade, don't give BIG TECH award money for being bad

they are demanding machine upgrades every 5 years (total changeovers - the machine, the OS, any INDI is left with 0 in assets) (so they say - but with their tricks it ends up being 2 yr)

the only way to make money is to "be on their team" (be a family or friend of them) or be on the take with democrats in some communist project: but that route isn't available to most ... people like me

ANSWER: downgrade, don't give BIG TECH award money for being bad, don't use their wicked products

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: after years of Computer Upgrades (i've had few of) I intently did my first Intetional Downgrade
Posted by: t56u756i ()
Date: September 16, 2020 04:01PM

d

Re: after years of Computer Upgrades (i've had few of) I intently did my first Intetional Downgrade
Posted by: Terence ()
Date: September 16, 2020 08:51PM

What should we downgrade to?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.