HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sleazy attorney Andi Geloo is a CRIMINAL
Posted by: BEHtwo.oh ()
Date: August 23, 2020 07:40PM

So this hussy malingers several prestigious law firms to file a suit on her behalf because her skin is too thick for good ol American free speech on FXU. They literally told her to save it for TMZ but she kept on shoppin.. She finally found a bottom feeder like herself but the statute of limitations had ended by then. So she goes to the leftist media and cries for attention (and free advertising).. once she gets what she really wants she drops the suit because she's such an "empathetic" saint (she knew she would lose - there were no monetary damages only hurt feely weelies.. Then she goes full virtue signalling libcuck and writes "Andi's Law" for the new commie General ass'y to ram down our throats..

"The real irony is on her AVVO profile though. Dozens of nearly identical "five star reviews" per day, with weeks between. either she is doing it herself to boost her rock bottom self-esteem (the shameless lawsuit was also a symptom of self image issues). I suppose she may have put the gig up on fiver but the gist is the same. she beilives people who "lie" about her should be held responsible but not vice-versa. Luckily theres a statute for her and hopefully when the soros drones eventually flunk out of the CA's office (or are removed with pitchforks) she will be charged and get a nice taste of her own medicine!

§ 18.2-216. Untrue, deceptive or misleading advertising, inducements, writings or documents.
A. Any person, firm, corporation or association who, with intent to sell or in anywise dispose of merchandise, securities, service or anything offered by such person, firm, corporation or association, directly or indirectly, to the public for sale or distribution or with intent to increase the consumption thereof, or to induce the public in any manner to enter into any obligation relating thereto, or to acquire title thereto, or any interest therein, makes, publishes, disseminates, circulates or places before the public, or causes, directly or indirectly to be made, published, disseminated, circulated or placed before the public, in a newspaper or other publications, or in the form of a book, notice, handbill, poster, blueprint, map, bill, tag, label, circular, pamphlet or letter or in any other way, an advertisement of any sort regarding merchandise, securities, service, land, lot or anything so offered to the public, which advertisement contains any promise, assertion, representation or statement of fact which is untrue, deceptive or misleading, or uses any other method, device or practice which is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading to induce the public to enter into any obligation, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20200717-215040.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sleazy attorney Andi Geloo is a CRIMINAL
Posted by: WTF really? ()
Date: August 23, 2020 07:43PM

Way too long and boring. Didn't read.

Posted by: self-delusion is mental illness ()
Date: August 23, 2020 07:46PM

WTF really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Way too long and boring. Didn't read.

Denial is a maladaptive coping mechanism

see you at the circus!

Posted by: Trump Wins ()

Why do you say that she is a criminal?
I mean is she a Democrat or something?

Posted by: Code of Virginia ()

Trump Wins Wrote:
> Why do you say that she is a criminal?
> I mean is she a Democrat or something?

So this hussy malingers several prestigious law firms to file a suit on her behalf because her skin is too thick for good ol American free speech on FXU. They literally told her to save it for TMZ but she kept on shoppin.. She finally found a bottom feeder like herself but the statute of limitations had ended by then. So she goes to the leftist media and cries for attention (and free advertising).. once she gets what she really wants she drops the suit because she's such an "empathetic" saint (she knew she would lose - there were no monetary damages only hurt feely weelies.. Then she goes full virtue signalling libcuck and writes "Andi's Law" for the new commie General ass'y to ram down our throats..

"The real irony is on her AVVO profile though. Dozens of nearly identical "five star reviews" per day, with weeks between. either she is doing it herself to boost her rock bottom self-esteem (the shameless lawsuit was also a symptom of self image issues). I suppose she may have put the gig up on fiver but the gist is the same. she beilives people who "lie" about her should be held responsible but not vice-versa. Luckily theres a statute for her and hopefully when the soros drones eventually flunk out of the CA's office (or are removed with pitchforks) she will be charged and get a nice taste of her own medicine!

§ 18.2-216. Untrue, deceptive or misleading advertising, inducements, writings or documents.
A. Any person, firm, corporation or association who, with intent to sell or in anywise dispose of merchandise, securities, service or anything offered by such person, firm, corporation or association, directly or indirectly, to the public for sale or distribution or with intent to increase the consumption thereof, or to induce the public in any manner to enter into any obligation relating thereto, or to acquire title thereto, or any interest therein, makes, publishes, disseminates, circulates or places before the public, or causes, directly or indirectly to be made, published, disseminated, circulated or placed before the public, in a newspaper or other publications, or in the form of a book, notice, handbill, poster, blueprint, map, bill, tag, label, circular, pamphlet or letter or in any other way, an advertisement of any sort regarding merchandise, securities, service, land, lot or anything so offered to the public, which advertisement contains any promise, assertion, representation or statement of fact which is untrue, deceptive or misleading, or uses any other method, device or practice which is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading to induce the public to enter into any obligation, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Posted by: beegl lagul ()
Date: August 23, 2020 07:52PM

Trump Wins Wrote:
> Why do you say that she is a criminal?
> I mean is she a Democrat or something?

Libel is a civil tort. false advertising is a crime

Posted by: paging Phil, paging Phil ()
Date: August 23, 2020 07:52PM

You need to contact the Leiser Law Firm immediately. They specialize in dirty tricks, unethical behavior, and frivolous lawsuits. They will even represent plaintiffs who are not legally entitled to file suit.

Posted by: Ryan Fairfax ()
Date: August 23, 2020 08:04PM

paging Phil, paging Phil Wrote:
> You need to contact the Leiser Law Firm
> immediately. They specialize in dirty tricks,
> unethical behavior, and frivolous lawsuits. They
> will even represent plaintiffs who are not legally
> entitled to file suit.

sup eesh! you dont know me lol

this is a crime not a civil tort. bottom feeders like Leiser are on Andi's side. what's needed in this case is a prosecutor with a fucking spine.

PS; if I may go on a tangent, the Leisers represented a pedo priest who got salty after his own diocese outed him on their list of "credibly accused clergy". fucked up part is they left at least two arlington priests, one current, off that list because the blue-chip diocesan attorneys stonewalled law enforcement and uncle sugar ray declined to file charges against his ol pastor. so needless to say Fuck the Leisers with a cactus

Posted by: open thy wallet ()
Date: August 23, 2020 10:38PM

Awesome now Andi gets to try out Andi's law.....

Nah, she won't even try because truth is an absolute defense in libel cases!

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 23, 2020 10:50PM

Ryan Fairfax Wrote:
> paging Phil, paging Phil Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You need to contact the Leiser Law Firm
> > immediately. They specialize in dirty tricks,
> > unethical behavior, and frivolous lawsuits.
> They
> > will even represent plaintiffs who are not
> legally
> > entitled to file suit.
>
> sup eesh! you dont know me lol
>

or that peep guy?? to whom do I owe the pleasure? If you ever want to borrow my woodchipper for your Leiser problem just ask!

- "chip"
Attachments:
c686afa551a4b2a156f71a5d9c5f307b--my-daughter-daughters.jpg
images.jfif

Posted by: Ryan Fairfax ()
Date: August 23, 2020 11:02PM

open thy wallet Wrote:
> Awesome now Andi gets to try out Andi's law.....
>
>
>
> Nah, she won't even try because truth is an
> absolute defense in libel cases!

just remember not to ignore the notification from your ISP that Andi is trying to subpoena your records and youre good. of course since her law freezes the case until the john doe is identified you may have block multiple subpoenas for eternity but the law doesnt actually make it any easier to unmask anyone that Im aware of

Posted by: excactomundo ()
Date: August 23, 2020 11:14PM

Ryan Fairfax Wrote:
> open thy wallet Wrote:
> -----
> > Awesome now Andi gets to try out Andi's
> law.....
> >
> >
> >
> > Nah, she won't even try because truth is an
> > absolute defense in libel cases!
>
>
> just remember not to ignore the notification from
> your ISP that Andi is trying to subpoena your
> records and youre good. of course since her law
> freezes the case until the john doe is identified
> you may have block multiple subpoenas for eternity
> but the law doesnt actually make it any easier to
> unmask anyone that Im aware of

yeah Andi's law is all about enabling predatory lawyers and does nothing to help crime victims or right any wrongs. Typical libtard porkfat

Posted by: Publius ()
Date: August 24, 2020 08:39AM

Andi Geloo "saw her bussiness suffer" as the result of FXU trolling. I demand to see proof that she lost a single prospective client. Fucking no one sees or believes anything on here. this lying whore dropped her suit because she knew damn well she didnt lose a penny. She should be ashamed but a wench like that has no self awareness much less conscience.
Attachments:
connection.jpg
Burn+her+to+the+stake+the+wench+_97f1cc9ef0e209ecab90975fef1c63b5.jpg

Posted by: Federalist no 10 ()
Date: August 24, 2020 08:48AM

shoulda saved it for TMZ Andi.. listen to your elders and betters

Posted by: Unmasked ()
Date: August 24, 2020 09:43AM

Andi hired a drug spam botnet to bury the truth about herself!

Posted by: LAWD HAVE MUHCY ()
Date: August 24, 2020 10:37AM

Publius Wrote:
> Andi Geloo "saw her bussiness suffer" as the
> result of FXU trolling. I demand to see proof that
> she lost a single prospective client.

Why the fuck you do think she dropped her suit even after her law passed allowing her to file?? Cause shes some merciful and benevolent goddess???? LMFAO she had no damages ever. If anything her public assertion that Mr. Roman caused her business to suffer is libelous to him!

Posted by: Here's why ()
Date: August 24, 2020 10:44AM

she would have lost the suit and revealed the true nature of "andi's law" and the commie general ass'y that passed it - blood sucking bottom fodder

Posted by: Bad look ()
Date: August 24, 2020 10:48AM

yeah she was likely advised not to file by Albo... imagine losing the suit after crying like a baby for so long. victim complex to the maxx

Posted by: EML ()
Date: August 24, 2020 01:13PM

I had never heard of Ms. Geloo before her name popped up on Fairfax Underground. When it did I assumed she had beat some loser here and he was out to get the only revenge he could. In the legal field this kind of thing is considered an honor. If the opposing party isn't calling you a bastard or bitch, if they aren't claiming you are dishonest, then you are not doing your job. So when Ms. Geloo filed suit, all I could think is WTF?!?

Posted by: TMZ worldstar ()
Date: August 24, 2020 04:00PM

EML Wrote:
> I had never heard of Ms. Geloo before her name
> popped up on Fairfax Underground. When it did I
> assumed she had beat some loser here and he was
> out to get the only revenge he could. In the
> legal field this kind of thing is considered an
> honor. If the opposing party isn't calling you a
> bastard or bitch, if they aren't claiming you are
> dishonest, then you are not doing your job. So
> when Ms. Geloo filed suit, all I could think is
> WTF?!?

The free advertising from FXU wasnt enough for her. She needed to double and triple it with frivolous suits, fake reviews, media whoring and junk legislation. Milking it like a goddamn billy goat!

Posted by: Sorosbot491582 ()
Date: August 25, 2020 11:46AM

TMZ worldstar Wrote:
> EML Wrote:
> -----
> > I had never heard of Ms. Geloo before her name
> > popped up on Fairfax Underground. When it did
> I
> > assumed she had beat some loser here and he was
> > out to get the only revenge he could. In the
> > legal field this kind of thing is considered an
> > honor. If the opposing party isn't calling you
> a
> > bastard or bitch, if they aren't claiming you
> are
> > dishonest, then you are not doing your job. So
> > when Ms. Geloo filed suit, all I could think is
> > WTF?!?
>
>
> The free advertising from FXU wasnt enough for
> her. She needed to double and triple it with
> frivolous suits, fake reviews, media whoring and
> junk legislation. Milking it like a goddamn billy
> goat!

George Soros' loyalties slave Steve Descano will be using (and abusing) his divine right of prosecutorial discretion to forgo any false advertising charges against Ms Geloo because she is brown. Have a nice day!

Posted by: Waterloo on ()
Date: August 27, 2020 04:15PM

Whatta slag

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.