HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT GOVERNMENT: PRIVATE BUSINESS DOESNT' FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT USES GUNS TO FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT CAN SPEND YOUR PURCHASE WITHOUT RENDERING SERVICE AND THE MASTERCARD WILL NOT FORCE THEM TO RETURN THE MONEY
Posted by: breitbart 09202 ()
Date: August 09, 2020 01:53PM

* government forces you to pay taxes - but many of the services aren't even remotely "essential"

* private companies sell things you are not forced to buy them: and if they cheat you, you can return it for a full refund, by law

* government is NO LONGER FOLLOWING ANY SPENDING BILLS, they are all fake news spending money however they wish (ie, California has spent $100,000,000 of covid19 money on housing which they were already being sued for stealing more then $1,000,000,000 from. other covid19 moneys went to CHINA, increased pay for gov workers, and who knows what else)

* these are only a few reasons why government should never be a provider of services: they cheat like hell, they kill people un-armed when they "aren't getting their way"

there is no Congress when none of the states people do anything they sign their name to

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT GOVERNMENT: PRIVATE BUSINESS DOESNT' FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT USES GUNS TO FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT CAN SPEND YOUR PURCHASE WITHOUT RENDERING SERVICE AND THE MASTERCARD WILL NOT FORCE THEM TO RETURN THE MONEY
Posted by: osdkkkk ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:29PM

d

Re: WHAT WE LEARNED ABOUT GOVERNMENT: PRIVATE BUSINESS DOESNT' FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT USES GUNS TO FORCE YOU TO BUY. GOVERNMENT CAN SPEND YOUR PURCHASE WITHOUT RENDERING SERVICE AND THE MASTERCARD WILL NOT FORCE THEM TO RETURN THE MONEY
Posted by: sodflkfj ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:32PM

My AC failed in my car. I chose to leave it UNFIXED due only to service prices and tool prices: VA has, for me, just a few days of sweaty trips - the rest are "livable" (or done at night). MY CHOICE

FAIRFAX COUNTY GOV tried to seize that car THREE TIMES, telling me I needed to allow county workers (illegal aliens) drive me around in county cars - which all have solid cold AC for the reason - they have open checkbooks and are using OPM (other people's money)

Posted by: sodflkfj ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:42PM

in private industry,

apu-Cd5-e6D3NV-H7zl9oje55A38rQIwxD8RztbF

i could have a beer beside lee here, tell him i decided not to purchase my repair bill, and he'd be like "who cares" or "well that's a good way to save money"

-----------------------------

GOVERNMENT: your car is stolen by auto thieves working government jobs, repairs are done (MOSTLY ONES NOT EVEN BROKEN) because the taxpayer is, at eviction and gunpoint, responsible to pay up

-----------------------------

the difference between democrat "finances" and public sector finance is obvious

if you want the far left armed with robots threatening you to leave your home so their friends can be in it, while they spend money from blank checks until the whole area "suddenly implodes when shipments stop arriving", then democrat is for you

Posted by: pslkkk ()
Date: August 16, 2020 03:38PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.