HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm trying to Google chinese news. I keep getting democrats in USA using fed funding to create fake chinese news ...
Posted by: where is the chinese news? ()
Date: August 09, 2020 02:59PM

i hate democrats ! hate them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm trying to Google chinese news. I keep getting democrats in USA using fed funding to create fake chinese news ...
Posted by: 08sdfifj ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:06PM

GOOGLE: CHINANEWS.COM is based in china and makes news in china

CHINANEWS.COM (if you get the details you find out Harvard University "has volunteers working to make this news")

A restaurant in San Francisco launches an outdoor transparent hemispherical dining table. Explore the ancient soy sauce brewing skills of Xiamen. Wuhan Hankou River Beach Park is about to reopen. Visit the reconstruction project of Beijing Fengtai Station. A restaurant in San Francisco at the construction site launched an outdoor transparent hemispherical table to explore the ancient Xiamen soy sauce brewing skills
San Francisco restaurant launches outdoor transparent hemispherical seats

---------------------

AH SO - YOU THINK CHINA IS CONCERNED WHETHER PELOSI'S NEXT DINNER IS BEING SERVED ON ROUNT OR TRIANGLE TABLES?

DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM? IT'S NOT REALLY CHINESE NEWS.

FFU can't post chinese characters (i like ascii myself, int'l chars are for assholes)

http://www.chinanews.com

Re: I'm trying to Google chinese news. I keep getting democrats in USA using fed funding to create fake chinese news ...
Posted by: s9df ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:08PM

i was on crack cocaine when i believed china news cares about the shape of san francisco's small diner tables, and round is so unusual

Posted by: o9sdfjf ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:09PM

al jazeer is al gore, i hope you all know that

Posted by: oisdfjfj ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:09PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: sdfjf ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:24PM

Wikipedia reports there are 2 or 3 chinese news agencies!

How much do you bet that's a complete fucking lie?

Try to search for CCTV's website you get hits on "closed circuit tv" instead. Then ask yourself why.

CCTV english: India surpasses 1.5 million COVID-19 cases
India's COVID-19 tally crossed the 1.5 million-mark on Wednesday, reaching 1,531,669, announced the federal health ministry.

IF YOU THINK CHINA IS RUNNING STATE NEWS ADMITTING INDIA HAS "A BONIFIED LEGAL CLAIM AGAINST CHINA" FOR THE FLU - YOU ARE ON CRACK OR YOU ARE GETTING USA FEDERAL MONEY FOR HACKING FAKE NEWS

https://english.cctv.com/2020/08/09/ARTIzPa2KMYCbh36LcPQQbzU200809.shtml?spm=C69523.PDoRdCIUTBov.EiFD0kE9SqhK.2

IF YOU THINK CHINA WRITES ANTI-TRUMP ARTICLES WITHOUT EVEN DROPPING THE NAME OF A SIGNLE CHINESE POLITICIAN'S VIEW OR LAW, YOUR ON CRACK

(china has more laws in their legal books than USA does - few knew)

Posted by: 09sdff ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:26PM

the india "millions of covid19 cases" inflicted by china article - also on crack

not a single mention of china in the article SUPPOSEDLY POSTED BY CHINESE IN CHINA

Posted by: efrvbgrf ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:26PM

Posted by: 2efrgvbgr ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:27PM

efrvbgrf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://english.cctv.com/2020/07/30/ARTIdDcpmjmu9W
> bxvuHh40cc200730.shtml?spm=C69523.PDoRdCIUTBov.S91
> 108.314

HOLY CRAP - IT'S EVEN MARKED AS "EDITOR'S CHOICE"

Posted by: rfvbgr gfd ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:31PM

Trump's national security advisor O'Brien tests positive for coronavirus
Robert O'Brien, national security advisor for U.S. President Donald Trump, has tested positive for COVID-19, the White House announced on Monday.

chief o'brien huh?

SOUNDS LIKE A USA DEMOCRAT. SMELLS LIKE A USA DEMOCRAT.

cctv my ass

President Trump’s Cabinet

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue

Attorney General William Barr

Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel

Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper

Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos

Secretary of Energy Dan Brouillette

Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Andrew Wheeler

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar

Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.

Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt

Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia

Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget Russ Vought

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

Administrator of the Small Business Administration Jovita Carranza

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao

Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer

Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie

Vice President Michael R. Pence

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows

searched for "brie" on Trump's actual cabinet page, and came up only with cheese

Posted by: efrvbg rf ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:31PM

https://english.cctv.com/2020/07/28/ARTIQGMfaKxoZra8Ix4aNXSM200728.shtml?spm=C69523.PDoRdCIUTBov.S91108.787

the so called chinese news page claiming Trump's advisor has covid19 - a "democrat wet dream" news report

Posted by: 98sdfj ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:35PM

2020072208535347612.jpg

I think thew newer Xi Jing Ping photos look allot like Jackie Chan, personally.

Posted by: efrgvbrfg ()
Date: August 09, 2020 03:41PM

jackie-chan-stunts.jpg

jackie, desperately trying to get the hands of old ben moving so london doesn't spend another $20 million dollars "fixing it"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.