HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Local christians and pastor Trump
Posted by: Molester Arrested ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:19PM

would any of the local christians here care to comment on Pastor Trump? He's some Centreville kid-toucher.

He apparently has a new residence in Fairfax. Kudos to FCPD for nailing this guy before he settled here in with a full-blown molestation agenda.

Why are we letting these people into the county?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Va. youth pastor, director accused of touching teens inappropriately

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/193909990-story

MANASSAS, Va. - A youth pastor and a youth director at two different churches are being accused of inappropriately touching 16-year-old girls.

The first youth pastor at a Manassas church is being accused of touching a 16-year-old girl inappropriately and sending her inappropriate text messages, Prince William County police said. The incident happened at the Life Church located at 11234 Balls Ford Rd. in Manassas, according to officials.

The investigation shows that the accused, 25-year-old Jordan David Baird, of Warrenton sent the victim inappropriate text messages and touched her inappropriately on more than one occasion between January and September of 2015. Police said the incidents happened at the church. Baird was arrested on Wednesday and is being charged with two counts of indecent liberties by a custodian. He is being held on a $10,000 secured bond, police said.

The second involves the youth director at a Nokesville church. The man is being accused of inappropriately touching a 16-year-old girl, according to the Fauquier County Sheriff's Office. The incident happened at the Greenwich Presbyterian Church located at 15305 Vint Hill Rd in Nokesville and at the home address of the accused in Fauquier County, according to officials.

The accused, Derrick Ryan Trump, 28, of Centreville was located and arrested without incident at his new residence in Fairfax. He is being held on a $3,500 secured bond, police said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Local christians and pastor Trump
Posted by: wally ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:26PM

Baird and Trump. They probably sneaked over our southern border with Mexico, or they blended in with some Syrian refugees to get into the country.

Posted by: Lotyery loser ()
Date: August 20, 2016 03:26AM

How could God let this happen? To let someone manipulate and take advantage of another in his name?

Oh, I forgot. There is no God. Everything I have ever heard about God is something someone just made up.

Posted by: altered boy ()
Date: August 20, 2016 07:19AM

"Why are we letting these people into the county?"

Are you kidding me? Fairfax county grows it's own child molesters and has done so for decades! Just ask the kids from Holy Spirit in Annandale or saint Leo's Fairfax.
At least this latest molester is going to prison. The FCPD looks the other way on the Catholic Priests.

Posted by: SoSad ()
Date: August 20, 2016 06:01PM

So sad! Why do white people do this?

Posted by: Mizery Me ()
Date: August 20, 2016 06:39PM

Molester Arrested Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
z
>
> The accused, Derrick Ryan Trump, 28, of
> Centreville was located and arrested without
> incident at his new residence in Fairfax. He is
> being held on a $3,500 secured bond, police said.

So there is an opening at the church!!!

16 is a little old for my tastes, but I need to show the world that I can have more of a normal sex-life. Who knows what 7 years olds are also bounding about the church.
Attachments:
gif moreno.gif

Posted by: candy. ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:42AM

SoSad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So sad! Why do white people do this?

It is just nature. White Christians have child rape in their DNA.

Posted by: Don't take candy from strangers ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:58AM

Atheist Niggers have child rape, adult female rape and male homo ass rape in their DNA.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.