HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What kind of arrest records show up in a background check by an employer? Got a public drunkenness in SC, work here in VA at Freddie Mac
Posted by: Freddie Mac guy ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:59AM

I was arrested and was given a traffic ticket for public drunkenness in SC. Would this be visible to an employer like Freddie mac. I was told the information would be stored in the city's database and in NCIC. This was a city ordinance violation and probably does not involve a criminal record. But I am worried about the arrest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What kind of arrest records show up in a background check by an employer? Got a public drunkenness in SC, work here in VA at Freddie Mac
Posted by: UJuJh ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:02PM

It's difficult to provide a meaningful analysis based on the facts set forth in your post. To enforce your rights, you have probably figured out that you will need to consult with an attorney one-on-one. There are several law firms in your area that can assist you with this matter.

Re: What kind of arrest records show up in a background check by an employer? Got a public drunkenness in SC, work here in VA at Freddie Mac
Posted by: maybe ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:06PM

talk to one of the audit underwriters or credit policy people there. all the background checks they do for all sorts of stuff probably entails this very sort of thing.

but i have to ask, if you work at freddie, why are you concerned with this? if they hired you, a background check has been done, and it either didnt show or it did and they didnt care.

that being said, and you just got hired(offered the job) a day ago, you might not be out of the woods yet. although, i cannot imagine freddie even offering a job to somebody w/o a thorough scrub on the person.

Posted by: also ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:09PM

if you didnt disclose that on an application, and it shows up, they might not like that even if it would have been something they looked past without a second thought...

full disclosure......full disclosure.....potential employers dont like thinking a potential hire likes to hide things or lie.

Posted by: Troll Alert ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:45PM

OP making up numerous troll threads along these lines.

Posted by: bumper zzz ()
Date: July 10, 2014 08:06PM

bump

Posted by: Dulles Discovery Approved ()
Date: July 10, 2014 08:57PM

Since you are being a troll here, FRE is under conservatorship and have been for quite some time. If I were you, I would not even think of applying here unless you enjoy working hourly.

Posted by: Ex Freddie ()
Date: July 10, 2014 10:54PM

Freddie Mac is a bunch of Indians now. You wouldn't want to work in IT there anyways.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.