HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I keep trying to explain the implications of Joe Biden to people. No one seems to be listening!
Posted by: clamidia ()
Date: July 27, 2020 12:13PM

I just wanna go back to being apathetic towards poor people.

The Implications of Biden and others explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULYWIDcUOY4&t=0s
Attachments:
xy8ofgutped51.png
lfvlkomr4ad51.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I keep trying to explain the implications of Joe Biden to people. No one seems to be listening!
Posted by: libliblib ()
Date: July 27, 2020 12:32PM

Biden has issues no doubt. It's just that Trump is such a bitch that we have no choice but to vote for Biden.

Re: I keep trying to explain the implications of Joe Biden to people. No one seems to be listening!
Posted by: JFK ()
Date: July 27, 2020 05:57PM

He is being pulled so far left that he even took a knee and sucked the BBC of Communism and he wants to be President? Trump is going to mop the floor with this old dope!
Attachments:
jfk.png

Posted by: Dems are Done ()
Date: July 27, 2020 06:22PM

Hundreds of Bernie Sanders delegates vow to rebel in struggle to unite Democratic Party

The Democrat Party is imploding.

Posted by: shit show 2020 ()
Date: July 27, 2020 06:46PM

Trump is not a very likeable dude, but he loves the country and will work to make it better. He is signing a huge environmental conservation order shortly and signed four executive orders over the weekend drastically lowering drug prices. You don't find much of this in the media because they are too busy scaring the fuck out of everyone over the covid shit and hating Trump.

Biden is being run by Bernie right now. He often doesn't know which day it is or which way to go to get into or out of a place. His age is showing big time but many of the people on the left would vote for a used condom if it has a (D) next to it.

Posted by: Shit Show 2016 Done Correctly ()
Date: July 27, 2020 10:43PM

Trump is not a very likeable, but he loves himself and anyone he finds momentarily useful. He will on rare occasions manage to do the right thing, but since the only thing he is good at is self promotion his correct actions more by accident than design. Trump likes to bitch about how the mainstream media doesn't treat him fairly, but the truth is that each one needs the other. Trump has always needed the media because they are willing to talk about him. The media needs Trump because there isn't much else going on at the moment to talk about.

Biden is not anyone's favorite but he is someone that most can live with. He knows he has baggage, and also knows the best way to deal with it is to keep a low profile and let Trump be exactly what he wants to be, the center of attention. Trump worshippers think that its only the devoted Democrats that will vote for Biden, but election results for three years indicate it isn't just people on the left who are desperate to dump Trump.

Posted by: SNIFF SNIFF ()
Date: July 27, 2020 10:46PM

Attachments:
9d85ef818d7eff68.png

Posted by: slowride ()
Date: July 28, 2020 12:18AM

i keep trying to explain the implications of BLM to people but no one will listen to me either?
Attachments:
patrisse.jpg

Posted by: Trump Is The Only Choice ()
Date: July 28, 2020 12:59AM

Trump can smell like shit but he's not taking any US citizens rights away , that's what the Democrats are doing with the second amendment and Obamacare

So you don't give a shit or even hate the 2nd fine, but when a constitutional amendment that is in the number two place of the Bill of Rights and has the strongest language of all the 27 amendments not to deny the right conveyed , you have no hope that any amendment is safe from the Democrats . The first can go as well as any other amendment at the hands of unconstitutional Democrats if they can destroy the second

We either have a constitution or we don't , If we don't then we have no nation. Take your chances when that happens with anything you do

Those strongest of all 27 amendments words are

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Attachments:
OnlyAslavegivesuptheirrights.jpg

Posted by: JOE Will Ruin Your Investments ()
Date: July 28, 2020 01:09AM

Democrats have nothing but excess taxes regulations and loss of jobs to offer

Some day you will want to retire and "all investments matter" AIM

Democrats make that retirement dream much harder to obtain for the common person who does not work for big government
Attachments:
Allinvestmentsmatter.jpg

Posted by: Your Choice ()
Date: July 28, 2020 01:15AM

200 dollars a month to invest

Or 200 dollars a month more taxes and fees with Democrats in control

ALL INVESTMENTS MATTER

Suddenly TRUMP Does Not Smell So Bad As JOE Smells Far Worse

Posted by: been infringed already ()
Date: July 28, 2020 01:15PM

Trump Is The Only Choice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump can smell like shit but he's not taking any
> US citizens rights away , that's what the
> Democrats are doing with the second amendment and
> Obamacare
>
> So you don't give a shit or even hate the 2nd
> fine, but when a constitutional amendment that is
> in the number two place of the Bill of Rights
> and has the strongest language of all the 27
> amendments not to deny the right conveyed
> you have no hope that any amendment is safe from
> the Democrats . The first can go as well as any
> other amendment at the hands of unconstitutional
> Democrats if they can destroy the second
>
> We either have a constitution or we don't , If we
> don't then we have no nation. Take your chances
> when that happens with anything you do
>
> Those strongest of all 27 amendments words are
>
>
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>
> THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Well those rights have already been infringed bigtime and more infringements are on the way.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.