HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My ex is not legal in US, claims no tips at work, and support services calculated guideline support for our child too low. Help!
Posted by: child support needed ()
Date: July 10, 2014 10:39AM

My ex is not documented in U.S. He's been with 1 company for 8+ yrs. This employer never required him to report tips. This job pays $9 hr. X 35 hrs./week. Unreported tips are $600/week. He uses a fake SS# at this job.
There is a 2nd job, making $8 hr. and unknown amt. of tips at 4 days/week. There is a DIFFERENT SS# used at this job, also fake.I assume he must report tips at this job.There is a bank acct. that he somehow opened some years ago. I only know the name of the bank, and have no other info. i.e. acct. #, or SS# connected to the acct., etc. I have seen statements in the past showing $4,000 mo. in deposits.

Child support recently became involved due to my public assistance. He showed them the 35 hr. X $9 hr. stub and only this. Support amt.is too low @ $160 mo. How can I expose

How should I proceed? I have told case worker about 2nd job, and we are awaiting verification, but the $2400 mo. unreported tips? How can I expose this? The bank acct. would show more income than earnings claimed, but how can I get proof of this bank acct. with no SS# available? Do I report to IRS the 8 yrs. of unreported tip income? Seems like it would take years to get to the truth this way. In the meantime, our child is getting a bum deal. He is giving his own child the shaft, due to his own greed. Are there any court forms I can file in family court? Case worker says he will allow me to file, as I need their permission because of public assistance benefits. What forms would I file? Contra Costa County court system. Thank You for any help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My ex is not legal in US, claims no tips at work, and support services calculated guideline support for our child too low. Help!
Posted by: lay down with dogs, and you..... ()
Date: July 10, 2014 10:42AM

You didn't seem to have a problem not reporting the income when you were with him.

Re: My ex is not legal in US, claims no tips at work, and support services calculated guideline support for our child too low. Help!
Posted by: VJLMU ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:13AM

This post disgusts me.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:34AM

Contra Costa County is in California. You should be talking to a California attorney. The chances of someone lurking on a Fairfax Virginia board having a working understanding of the technicalities of California child support law and procedures are slim.

On reporting to the IRS, remember that if you are married, if you filed a joint income tax return and if you thought the income tax return did not include all income, you are as guilty of tax fraud as he is. If you were receiving welfare benefits during the marriage, you might also be guilty of welfare fraud. With all of these traps you really should be talking with an attorney.

Date: July 10, 2014 11:41AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Contra Costa County is in California. You should
> be talking to a California attorney. The chances
> of someone lurking on a Fairfax Virginia board
> having a working understanding of the
> technicalities of California child support law and
> procedures are slim.
>
> On reporting to the IRS, remember that if you are
> married, if you filed a joint income tax return
> and if you thought the income tax return did not
> include all income, you are as guilty of tax fraud
> as he is. If you were receiving welfare benefits
> during the marriage, you might also be guilty of
> welfare fraud. With all of these traps you really
> should be talking with an attorney.

sorry we move to herndon

Posted by: Now Way, Jose! ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:54AM

child support needed Wrote:

> sorry we move to herndon

Shocker!

Date: July 10, 2014 11:57AM

Now Way, Jose! Wrote:
> child support needed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > sorry we move to herndon
>
>
> Shocker!

why u so mean?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:57AM

Close your legs.

Posted by: Cxmkv ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:31PM

Does he live here in VA?

Posted by: mayhaps ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:44PM

child support needed Wrote:
> Now Way, Jose! Wrote:
> -----
> > child support needed Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > sorry we move to herndon
> >
> >
> > Shocker!
>
> why u so mean?

For starters, you and your ex-husband cheated on your taxes for years.

Date: July 10, 2014 12:45PM

mayhaps Wrote:
> child support needed Wrote:
> -----
> > Now Way, Jose! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > child support needed Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > sorry we move to herndon
> > >
> > >
> > > Shocker!
> >
> > why u so mean?
>
> For starters, you and your ex-husband cheated on
> your taxes for years.

no u lie i pay salez tax

Posted by: tax payer ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:49PM

I hope you all get the moral of the story here. If you feel that your server is here in the country illegally, you should lower their tip by about 30% to cover the portion they aren't paying to Uncle Sam.

Posted by: saywaht ()
Date: July 10, 2014 12:55PM

lay down with dogs, and you..... Wrote:
> You didn't seem to have a problem not reporting
> the income when you were with him.

+1

Posted by: Law Man ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:29PM

Ignore and break laws for years, then come crying for help from the legal system when things don't go your way? Eat shit and die you pathetic leech!

Date: July 10, 2014 01:33PM

Law Man Wrote:
> Ignore and break laws for years, then come crying
> for help from the legal system when things don't
> go your way? Eat shit and die you pathetic leech!

no no no i pay sales taxs and work longer hrs

Posted by: Troll Alert ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:50PM

OP making up numerous troll threads along these lines.

Posted by: mabel ()
Date: July 10, 2014 01:51PM

Beyond disgusting! Going to forward this to my grandson that works with ICE.

Date: July 10, 2014 01:55PM

all u americanos r haterz

Posted by: mp6wm ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:22PM

Fairfax Virginia or Fairfax California

Fairfax City VA puts envolopes on cars requesting cash be sent to California town right next door to Fairfax California

which Fairfax ?

Posted by: Angry Person! ()
Date: July 10, 2014 03:22PM

In my opinion this website is extremely repulsive. So many people just talking trash about one another, having no remorse or proof of the allegations being made. This site is filled with people who have nothing better to do than hurt other from behind a computer screen. Why this should be a website about helping others and passing information around a community not a war zone where people put other people on trial and say horrible things about people. This is no better than cyber bullying except the anonymous names prevent you from having to reveal who they are. This is like a middle school where people do nothing but start rumors about others to hurt people’s feelings.

I hope that you read this message and think, about your future activity and really only present information that is factual and helpful to others in the northern Virginia area. Put yourself in the person you’re about to hurt before you post your message.

Posted by: DEPORT THEM ALL ()
Date: July 10, 2014 07:20PM

This is why they all need to be deported.

Posted by: ON THE TROLL TRACKS ()
Date: July 10, 2014 07:29PM

Posted by: Why we pay income taxes ()
Date: July 10, 2014 08:04PM

> > > why u so mean?
> >
> > For starters, you and your ex-husband cheated
> on
> > your taxes for years.
>
> no u lie i pay salez tax

Without commenting on the details of this case, I see why there is anger in some responses: it's partly because of the apparent misunderstanding by some folks that all residents working in the US have a duty to pay income taxes and payroll taxes on earnings, not just sales taxes.

Saying that you pay sales taxes is not a good excuse to illegally dodge income and FICA taxes. Income and other required taxes are what we pay in exchange for the great privilege of living in the U.S. and enjoying the freedoms and opportunities and services supported by those taxes. I've heard that in some countries such as Mexico, the tax compliance rate is low. Perhaps Americans need to make sure newcomers are educated about the fact that most people in our country do not see taxes as optional; maybe this is because we know our government is not as vulnerable to corruption as some others.

Sorry to inform you if you did not understand this before: paying sales taxes alone is criminal and angers honest taxpayers who believe in sustaining this great country by giving back what we owe.

Posted by: sales tax payer ()
Date: July 10, 2014 11:07PM

Why we pay income taxes Wrote:
> > > > why u so mean?
> > >
> > > For starters, you and your ex-husband cheated
> > on
> > > your taxes for years.
> >
> > no u lie i pay salez tax
>
> Without commenting on the details of this case, I
> see why there is anger in some responses: it's
> partly because of the apparent misunderstanding by
> some folks that all residents working in the US
> have a duty to pay income taxes and payroll taxes
> on earnings, not just sales taxes.
>
> Saying that you pay sales taxes is not a good
> excuse to illegally dodge income and FICA taxes.
> Income and other required taxes are what we pay in
> exchange for the great privilege of living in the
> U.S. and enjoying the freedoms and opportunities
> and services supported by those taxes. I've heard
> that in some countries such as Mexico, the tax
> compliance rate is low. Perhaps Americans need to
> make sure newcomers are educated about the fact
> that most people in our country do not see taxes
> as optional; maybe this is because we know our
> government is not as vulnerable to corruption as
> some others.
>
> Sorry to inform you if you did not understand this
> before: paying sales taxes alone is criminal and
> angers honest taxpayers who believe in sustaining
> this great country by giving back what we owe.

I voted for Obama. Let the rich Republicans pay income taxes and leave me alone!

Posted by: Democrat ()
Date: July 11, 2014 04:49AM

Don't fret my illegal, help is on the way. We are going to get rid of some niggers. Your ex will be back and make things right.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.