HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FUCKING FHS PRINCIPAL Erin B. Lenart
Posted by: FORMER REBEL 94 ()
Date: July 04, 2020 07:48PM

FUCK U Erin B. Lenart. FUCK U BITCH

YOU CHANGED THE NAME OF MY SCHOOL. REBEL WASN'T FUCKING RACIST YOUR FUCKING PIG.

I GRADUATED FROM THAT SCHOOL BACK IN 1994, AND I WAS TOLD ONCE A REBEL ALWAYS A REBEL

MY FUCKING PASSWORD WERE ALL REBEL1994

FUCKING BITCH WAKE UP
I WILL KEEP GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL NAMES AND SCREAM LETS GO REBELS .IM CRYING NOW BECAUSE I AM A REBEL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FUCKING FHS PRINCIPAL Erin B. Lenart
Posted by: FHS Rebels ()
Date: July 04, 2020 08:08PM

She doesn't like whitey!

FHS Changes Team Name

Principal Erin Lenart has decided to permanently remove the use of “Rebel” from the school’s team name, effective immediately. Going forward, Fairfax High will use the team name Lions and Lion Pride, which will be used in lieu of Rebels and Rebel Pride. In a letter to parents, Leinart said, “At Fairfax, we pride ourselves on inclusivity, family, respect, and integrity, and given the history of Rebel, it is time for a change.”

Lenart began examining and investigating the origin of Rebels and Rebel Pride and talking to students, staff members, and members of the community to learn more after she was named principal two years ago. The original mascot—Johnny Reb—depicted a Confederate soldier and was removed in 1985, but Rebel Rouser and Rebel Pride continued to be used. Last year, in accordance with Fairfax County School Board regulations and working with FCPS leadership and the City of Fairfax School Board, Lenart started the process of permanently changing the team name.

Reaching out to numerous stakeholders, Lenart gained the support of the Fairfax Education Association; Fairfax High coaches, staff members, students, and parents; members of the community; and the City of Fairfax School Board.

During the 2019-20 school year, Lenart informed the staff, PTA, booster clubs, and students of the change and began implementing the change to Lions, Lions Den, and Lion Pride at the school. Band uniforms, a new gym floor, and spirit wear were purchased using just the Fairfax High School name. Where it is fiscally responsible, sponsors of clubs, activities, and athletic teams are being asked to rebrand anything that has Rebel or Confederate ties to the name.

At today’s Fairfax County School Board Forum prior to the Board’s regular business meeting, the Board indicated support for moving forward with a proposal to rename Mosby Woods Elementary School and will schedule it as New Business at an upcoming School Board meeting once the process to rename Robert E. Lee High School is completed. The school carries the name of John S. Mosby, a Confederate army colonel. The process to rename a school facility is outlined in Regulation 8170 Procedures for Naming School Facilities and Dedicating Areas of School Facilities or Grounds and includes the community engagement process.

https://fairfaxhs.fcps.edu/announcements/fhs-changes-team-name

Posted by: Help Me ()
Date: July 04, 2020 08:18PM

FORMER REBEL 94 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FUCK U Erin B. Lenart. FUCK U BITCH
>
> YOU CHANGED THE NAME OF MY SCHOOL. REBEL WASN'T
> FUCKING RACIST YOUR FUCKING PIG.
>
> I GRADUATED FROM THAT SCHOOL BACK IN 1994, AND I
> WAS TOLD ONCE A REBEL ALWAYS A REBEL
>
> MY FUCKING PASSWORD WERE ALL REBEL1994
>
> FUCKING BITCH WAKE UP
> I WILL KEEP GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL NAMES AND
> SCREAM LETS GO REBELS .IM CRYING NOW BECAUSE I AM
> A REBEL

Fuck you, you racist, white nationlist Trumper. Besides, Fairfax is a piece of shit school, no matter what it's called. The kids who go there are trash.

Posted by: sob sob ()
Date: July 04, 2020 08:20PM

She'd kick your ass OP. Get over it, and change your password.

Posted by: Suggestion Man ()
Date: July 04, 2020 10:25PM

Change your password to FAG 1994, you winey little bitch.

Posted by: Rebelyell ()
Date: July 04, 2020 10:33PM

the change will be Fairfax Panty Waste. or Fairfax Cuckolds

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.