HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Gun Control Laws in Effect Today in Virginia
Posted by: Gun Control ()
Date: July 01, 2020 07:47PM

Northam radical gun grabbing legislation took effect today. I celebrated by going out and buying a semi automatic weapon. Fuck you Coonman you Klansman outfit wearing racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Gun Control Laws in Effect Today in Virginia
Posted by: b9upw ()
Date: July 02, 2020 09:27AM

Posted by: Good Move ()
Date: July 02, 2020 03:51PM

The background check requirement will no doubt prevent criminals from buying guns off the street. Anyone planning on using a gun in the commission of a crime will not want to be caught with one that was illegally obtained.

One-a-month does not apply to CWP holders, who probably buy more than anyone else.

Reporting lost/stolen within 48 hours? And if I don't? How will it be proved when it was lost or stolen? Reporting is between me and my insurance company should I decide to file a claim. No one else.

My 11 y.o. has full access to loaded guns. He's fully trained, displays proper safety rules and goes to the range with me regularly. I'm the parent and I'll be the one to decide what he gets access to, not Coonman.

Posted by: What a gun law? ()
Date: July 02, 2020 04:02PM

Officer Laboy’s ex wife gives good head.

https://youtu.be/0F0CAEoF4XM
Attachments:
3329B7EE-4F21-4ED2-B433-C9E6FCEEBCD2.jpeg
080B67D7-B7B7-4881-8AD2-DFF0F81D6997.jpeg
87AC3A37-728B-4B4A-9081-C013A01C1271.jpeg
E680D0D8-FB45-4F3F-955C-15246A9764A1.jpeg

Posted by: Laughable BS Dem Propaganda ()
Date: July 02, 2020 04:27PM

Background checks will keep guns off the street , another Democrat fantasy from a believer in short Leprechauns granting poster "Good Move" three magic wishes in the men's room stall

The facts are that Democrat commonwealths and DA's refuse to prosecute narcotics users of Marijuana, that allows them to pass background checks to buy a gun , as no information is sent to the federal NCIS to stop the sale resulting in another liar on the federal 4473 form to buy the gun or in many cases act as the Strawman to buy guns for drug pushing killers

Northam and his Democrats just made the situation worse by decriminalizing marijuand, then passing this farce of a background check act off as protecting the public. A total crock as Democrats blame the law abiding people who do not commit the crimes passing laws that only they obey , NOT DOING ANYTHING TO STOP THE CRIMINALS WHILE ALLOWING THEM SWEETHEART PRISON DEALS AND EARLY RELEASE SO THEY CAN COMMIT CRIMES OVER AND OVER

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 02, 2020 11:19PM

Mikey Happy!!!! He Bought enough politicians last year.
Attachments:
Bloomberg Gov Northam 2019.jpeg.jpg

Posted by: Libs R Hitler. ()
Date: July 03, 2020 01:41AM

Free Meade

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.