HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Whites are officially the minority
Posted by: Census ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:48PM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/census-shows-white-decline-nonwhite-majority-among-youngest

For the generation of Americans not yet old enough to drive, the demographic future has arrived.

For the first time, nonwhites and Hispanics were a majority of people under age 16 in 2019, an expected demographic shift that will grow over the coming decades, according to figures released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Thursday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whites are officially the minority
Posted by: The pwner ()
Date: June 26, 2020 01:40PM

Still a majority of stupid

Posted by: Hell yes!!!!!!!! ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:29PM

Good. Now I will qualify for all kinds of free shit. Free food. Free housing. Free College. Free Free Free. I'm never going to work again. I wan't my Obama phone. I want Metro Access to pick me up from my house and take me where I need to go...free. Because I'm a minority. I've earned it. Hell yes. Milking this bitch. And when I use my SNAP card at the store I don't want any lip from the Blacks that will be my cashier. That's your job now. You wanted it, you can have it. Equality will do them some good.

Posted by: Hell no ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:33PM

No compensation for you Hell yes!!!
Why?
1. You are a racist.
2. You are a racist.
3. You are a racist.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:41PM

get used to whites being the minority....there is nothing you can do about it except destroy the entire planet

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.