HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police: Two Men Assault, Rob Man in Falls Church Area
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: July 08, 2014 09:56AM

Police: Two Men Assault, Rob Man in Falls Church Area

The victim was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
http://fallschurch.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/police-two-men-assault-rob-man-in-falls-church-area

Fairfax County Police report that a robbery took place Saturday at 3 a.m. at Pine Spring Road and Willow Lane in the Falls Church area of Fairfax County.

The victim was walking when two suspects approached him. The suspects assaulted the victim and took cash and property from him.

The victim was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The suspects were described as black males in their 20s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police: Two Men Assault, Rob Man in Falls Church Area
Posted by: Barry hussein ()
Date: July 08, 2014 10:06AM

that's my boys! I'm so proud of them implementing my wealth redistribution program!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.