HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who listens to podcasts? Between work, running, family & streaming media, where is the time, the desire, to listen to podcasts?
Posted by: "Hey! I have a new podcast." So? ()
Date: June 18, 2020 10:50PM

Is "podcasting" a generation-specific hobby?

Who listens to podcasts???

I pump Sirius 52 & 44 car/home/pc/device. Then, there's a rampant array of video media options. Work, social netwoking, socializing, exercise, sex, food, sleep, chill.

Where TF does podcasting fit in?

Is it for the homebound, disabled, aged?? I mean you're gonna need SOME techno savvy, dexterity, visual acuity & decent hearing to get & listen.

Do e-households just download & play podcasts via Siri/Alexa et al?

I don't get it...everybody has a fucking podcast but I'm pretty sure no one is listening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who listens to podcasts? Between work, running, family & streaming media, where is the time, the desire, to listen to podcasts?
Posted by: Thomas K ()
Date: June 18, 2020 11:00PM

I fucking hate Podcasts that's why I never listen to them.

Re: Who listens to podcasts? Between work, running, family & streaming media, where is the time, the desire, to listen to podcasts?
Posted by: Shiftworker woes ()
Date: June 18, 2020 11:16PM

I have an old ipod that I download podcasts to and listen to them to fall asleep. Doesn't really matter what they are talking about, I really don't pay attention but it puts me to sleep.

Posted by: Gay Gus, podcaster Delux ()
Date: June 19, 2020 11:29PM

I listen to erotic podcasts .

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 20, 2020 04:58AM

Where can I get some BBC podcasts?

Posted by: WizeolAl ()
Date: June 20, 2020 06:11AM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where can I get some BBC podcasts?

England?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.