HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Which group who’s genocide would best serve humanity?
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: June 17, 2020 02:44AM

Ok, if you could press a button and it would simply and cost effectively wipe out every one of the world’s population of the following, which would you choose, and why?

Niggers
Faggots and every other member of “team rainbow”
Muslims
Jews
Christians

I look at the contributions of each, and the ones who are the least useless are the ones I choose to stop breathing my air. That said, let’s first examine the benefits of nignogs.

What do niggers give us? BBQ, fried chicken, music and dance, weed. They also give us a lot of crime, but since most of that is nig on nig crime, it’s essentially a wash. My ruling: the benefits niggers provide outweigh their niggertives.

What do faggots give us? Honestly, not much. But like niggers, they act like a self cleaning oven with their invention of AIDS. And since they usually make good money but don’t reproduce, they are a net benefit by providing resources for society without consuming the resources on themselves.

Muslims? I can’t think of one god damned thing those filthy sand niggers have done for humanity. Ok, they *did* give us the decimal system. Making it easier to count their dead should not be ignored.

Jews have given humanity a lot. If it weren’t for the Heebs, we’d still be using the bartering system. Plus almost every major scientific discovery was made by a Kike. And don’t ignore their contributions to the arts.

Christians. They gave us the Crusades and foot soldiers of the world’s greatest armies. Anyone who kills an Arab is A-Ok in my book.

To summarize; Bye bye diaper heads!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2020 02:45AM by Black Caulk.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.