HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
George Floyd Killer ex cop stupidly tried to make plea deal. Going to fry now!
Posted by: Admitting guilt before trial ()
Date: June 09, 2020 11:49PM

Admitting guilt before going to court is how you get fried.

https://www.fox29.com/news/ex-minneapolis-police-officer-chauvin-was-in-talks-to-plead-guilty-before-arrest

“Ultimately, those negotiations failed," Laszewski added.

At the time, Chauvin was represented by Tom Kelly, who declined to comment. Chauvin’s current attorney, Eric Nelson, did not return calls for comment.

How and why the deal fell apart, what was the offer on the table, and who walked away, is still unclear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: George Floyd Killer ex cop stupidly tried to make plea deal. Going to fry now!
Posted by: We’ll see ()
Date: June 10, 2020 06:52AM

I bet he was trying to plead guilty to manslaughter instead of going to trial and getting murder 3. Now that they upped it to murder 2 I bet he doesn’t make a deal as he could actually be found innocent of that charge and get off entirely.

I’m not a legal expert but my reading of murder 2 seems like something he could argue his way out of.

Regardless, I don’t see him frying.

Re: George Floyd Killer ex cop stupidly tried to make plea deal. Going to fry now!
Posted by: xkt2d ()
Date: June 10, 2020 07:00AM

Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty. He's not going to fry.

Posted by: Might as well kill himself now ()
Date: June 10, 2020 07:21AM

Minnesota second degree doesn't have to show intent. He won't be able to argue anything when his ex boss and co-worker testify about the issues he and Floyd have had in the past.

He'll fry when the brothas in prison throw oil and hot pot water on him and give him a ride on the Jeffrey Dahmer express train to hell!

:)

Posted by: Cannot argue anything at all :) ()
Date: June 10, 2020 07:28AM

We’ll see Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> I’m not a legal expert but my reading of murder
> 2 seems like something he could argue his way out
> of.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/charges-against-officer-suggest-george-floyd-s-death-unintended

Chauvin is now also charged under Minnesota's "felony murder" statute. The felony murder rule allows one whose conduct brought about an unintended death while committing a felony to be found guilty of murder by imputing malice when there was no obvious evidence of intent to kill. Minnesota courts have observed that felony murder is an "anomaly" in homicide law, because malice is imputed from "crimes qualitatively different from and far less severe than murder."

Posted by: We’ll see ()
Date: June 10, 2020 07:56AM

Cannot argue anything at all :) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We’ll see Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > I’m not a legal expert but my reading of
> murder
> > 2 seems like something he could argue his way
> out
> > of.
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/charges-
> against-officer-suggest-george-floyd-s-death-unint
> ended
>
> Chauvin is now also charged under Minnesota's
> "felony murder" statute. The felony murder rule
> allows one whose conduct brought about an
> unintended death
while committing a felony to
> be found guilty of murder by imputing malice when
> there was no obvious evidence of intent to kill.
> Minnesota courts have observed that felony murder
> is an "anomaly" in homicide law, because malice is
> imputed from "crimes qualitatively different from
> and far less severe than murder."

He can argue that it was the fentanyl is his system that caused an otherwise non-lethal restraint to end his life.

Cops incredibly rarely get convicted while on the job, the skeptic in me thinks this went from a slam dunk for the prosecution to an uphill battle.

I think we all want to see him convicted but I wonder if some are trying to over charge so he gets off and causes more discontent and rioting and demands for change.

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: June 10, 2020 08:13AM

Well the nog died of a heart attack. If he was eating Popeyes would we charge the drive thru ho that gave him the fries if he keeled over and died from a heart attack after eating them?

These libtards have lost their minds.

Posted by: Wayne Brady ()
Date: June 10, 2020 08:19AM

If that is the case why'd the murderer try to make a deal?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.