HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Commie Trump Signs Exec Order Making It Illegal to Remove His Propaganda Posts on Social Media or News
Posted by: Hilter Has Spoken ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:08AM

Because it worked for Hilter and Kim Jung so why not do it in America!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Commie Trump Signs Exec Order Making It Illegal to Remove His Propaganda Posts on Social Media or News
Posted by: mh63d ()
Date: May 28, 2020 12:56PM

Is he aware that his Executive Orders are not binding on Facebook or Twitter?

Re: Commie Trump Signs Exec Order Making It Illegal to Remove His Propaganda Posts on Social Media or News
Posted by: Help Me ()
Date: May 28, 2020 04:41PM

Fuck that orange piece of shit

Posted by: haha yeah ()
Date: May 29, 2020 03:33AM

I hate my face; cut off my nose!

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: May 29, 2020 07:56AM

I guess you won't be voting for Biden either since he wants to go further than Trump and revoke it.

In this week's interview with the Times, Biden has gone a step further. Now he's calling for revoking Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996—a snippet of federal law that's generally regarded as the internet's First Amendment, since it protects online platforms from being legally liable for content produced and posted by third parties.

"Section 230 should be revoked, immediately should be revoked, number one. For Zuckerberg and other platforms," says Biden.

When the Times' Charlie Warzel points out that Section 230 is "pretty foundational" to the modern internet, Biden takes his personal disagreement with Zuckerberg and blows it up into a policy that would destroy free speech for all internet users.

Posted by: Twitter=dogshit for faggets ()
Date: May 29, 2020 08:19AM

Don’t care about niggers looting.....
Niggers been killing niggers since 1609.

Don’t care bout no twitter.....
Gots mo impotent thangs to worry bout.

What’s I worries me is da $$$ PUA $$$$ running outs!
I’s make mo den workin

Posted by: bidensucks ()
Date: May 29, 2020 10:07AM

Hey SunMo, can you post the article you are referencing? I would like to break it off in a never Trumpers ass, Thanks!

Date: May 29, 2020 10:10AM

bidensucks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey SunMo, can you post the article you are
> referencing? I would like to break it off in a
> never Trumpers ass, Thanks!

Since it's for a good cause:

https://reason.com/2020/01/17/joe-biden-wants-to-destroy-free-speech-on-social-media/

Date: May 29, 2020 10:38AM

Thanks SunMo, I will post a video of the tears!

Date: May 29, 2020 10:45AM

Singing in the rain!
Attachments:
LiberalTearsTrump2017.gif

Posted by: You gay boys, i swear ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:43AM

Between your circle jerks and your 69 sessions, you cocksuckers are the ONLY 2 trunpzturds posting on this entire forum.

Why don't you take your "freedom of speech" and fuck each other in the ass with it?

Seriously, you are nothing short of non-binary.

Posted by: Trunpz 6' under ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:49AM

> Thanks SumMo, I will post a video of the tears!

Attachments:
file-1.jpg

Date: May 29, 2020 02:23PM

Because if we left there would be no one to expose your lies.
The fact that you're upset bring great joy and happiness to my life.
My happiness will only increase on election night when Trump kicks ass again.

Posted by: Dnsbjsj ()
Date: May 29, 2020 09:58PM

He’s such a whiney bitch. How can anyone argue that he’s not a mega-karen

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.