HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virus forced rehab - in worst case scenario, what withdrawal will you be forced through?
Posted by: Withdrawal Walt ()
Date: March 14, 2020 04:54PM

The opioids will be the toughest. My gf has no idea I even take them let alone how much and how dependent I am. She’ll probably a think I have the virus. Other than that, depending on how bad it gets, I should be able to get my nicotine and booze. But if those go, it’s going to suck but won’t be nearly as bad. I don’t need coke or pot everyday so that should be fine. I did not stock up on either and am low, but can make both last a bit. Coffee might very well be the worst to quit if it gets to that point but I have a decent supply. I think the pharmacy will still ship my “legal” meds but as usual, I’m ahead of my monthly supply and can’t refill yet. Without those, I’ll just get a lot of brain zaps and not sleep for a couple weeks.... I should start making those last. No CBD oil certainly won’t help, but I can barely tell the difference when I don’t take that. I think that’s it....I have plenty of Claritin and Melatonin.

Guess I should start a tapering plan for the opioids. It make be a blessing, been wanting to quit for a while. I understand the criticism I’m up for by posting this but needed to share with someone. I’ll keep you all posted.

Anyone else in the same boat? If so, good luck to you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virus forced rehab - in worst case scenario, what withdrawal will you be forced through?
Posted by: Stock Pile ()
Date: March 14, 2020 05:08PM

Withdrawal Walt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The opioids will be the toughest. My gf has no
> idea I even take them let alone how much and how
> dependent I am. She’ll probably a think I have
> the virus. Other than that, depending on how bad
> it gets, I should be able to get my nicotine and
> booze. But if those go, it’s going to suck but
> won’t be nearly as bad. I don’t need coke or
> pot everyday so that should be fine. I did not
> stock up on either and am low, but can make both
> last a bit. Coffee might very well be the worst to
> quit if it gets to that point but I have a decent
> supply. I think the pharmacy will still ship my
> “legal” meds but as usual, I’m ahead of my
> monthly supply and can’t refill yet. Without
> those, I’ll just get a lot of brain zaps and not
> sleep for a couple weeks.... I should start making
> those last. No CBD oil certainly won’t help, but
> I can barely tell the difference when I don’t
> take that. I think that’s it....I have plenty of
> Claritin and Melatonin.
>
> Guess I should start a tapering plan for the
> opioids. It make be a blessing, been wanting to
> quit for a while. I understand the criticism I’m
> up for by posting this but needed to share with
> someone. I’ll keep you all posted.
>
> Anyone else in the same boat? If so, good luck to
> you!

Real Talk

https://youtu.be/mT2vUsrTlzE

https://youtu.be/Aia9fh4-Qns
Attachments:
8EC38722-7A5E-47C0-B024-86721B92218D.jpeg

Re: Virus forced rehab - in worst case scenario, what withdrawal will you be forced through?
Posted by: Cjdnsns ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:13PM

I got similar issues bro. Opioids as well. Can’t buy online like usual. Gonna have some serious issues.

Posted by: You have issues ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:46PM

Good Lord you're on a lot of shit, man. What's wrong with you/your life that you feel the need to be on so many substances? Your girl has no idea you're a damn addict? Hard to believe. This is either a troll or you are probably going to end up dead by the end of the year. Good luck to you.

Posted by: 50 Plus Psycho Analyzing People ()
Date: March 14, 2020 09:55PM

OP you have a guilt complex , you post this fantasy story when all you had to do is confess your a liberal

Posted by: Just For You , Take Care OP ()
Date: March 14, 2020 10:14PM

OP Seriously you need to make a call to Fairfax Fall Church Services board and see a confidential mental health professional not asking for answers on FXU as you sound like your not in legal trouble yet and that's good

New Beginnings means exactly that ,there are many programs out there

Just keep this in mind ..There is light at the end of the tunnel of misery , many have found it and live free of addiction you just have want to to see it and face your problems and you'll be seeing the light too sooner then you think in a new happy life free from addiction . You have many more friends in life that care about you then you even know, hang in there and make that call

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/community-services-board/heroin-opioids

DAJAX

Posted by: Here we go...the AXpert ()
Date: March 15, 2020 01:11AM

Words from the wise ass.

Bullshit.

People who need are gonna get.

People who make it off of selling...they gonna sell.

Some make get sick trying to do what they do.

Some may get dead trying to do what they must.

At the end of the day, we should all be grateful for time served.

Who knows when one's card will be pulled?

Posted by: Prep Meds ()
Date: March 15, 2020 02:05AM

If we get quarantined, I need Truvada or Descovy. Don't know where I can get it if shtf.

Posted by: Early bird ()
Date: March 15, 2020 02:34AM

I guess for me it would be smokes. I need to go ahead and get a lot to last me.

With Walmart no longer being 24 hours it really sucks. I like going there around this time of morning.

Posted by: Overdosing ()
Date: March 15, 2020 03:19AM

Opioids are for the weak

Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:42PM

Posted by: Jessie M. ()
Date: March 16, 2020 12:48AM

I found this link up on my boyfriend’s laptop. MJT, if this is you, please be honest with me. Are you ok? I feel like this is a cry for help. Talk to me. I’ll understand. - Jess

Posted by: not the op ()
Date: March 16, 2020 06:02AM

Jess you sounds like someone who has a heart. Wish there were more women out there like you.

Posted by: crashydog ()
Date: April 28, 2020 10:12AM

I’ve found that https://prepgeneric.com/truvada-for-prep/ addictive nature and dependency was a huge no-no for me. I’d be productive for the day but after awhile tolerance forms and the negative side-effects begin to show.

Posted by: pothead.. ()
Date: April 28, 2020 10:17AM

I'm still driving to pick up greens, quarantine has changed nothing there

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.