HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Park Closings
Posted by: Park Wonderor ()
Date: April 21, 2020 11:04PM

Why did all the parks close when the Whinnie the Flu disease came to Fairfax? The parks are still open, but the lots and reception areas are closed. I understand the closing of public reception centers, such as communal toilets, but why are the parking lots closed? We all pay exorbitant taxes to live here, so why is this allowed to happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Park Closings
Posted by: DEJXC ()
Date: April 21, 2020 11:09PM

Good news - you are almost certain to get well reasoned, informed, inciteful answers to your question on this site. You were smart to come here seeking information.

Posted by: just thinking that too ()
Date: April 21, 2020 11:18PM

It's so dumb, I was at Burke lake and everything was normal apart from the FUCKING PARKING, everyone was parked out on Ox rd. What does coronavirus have to do with where you can park?!?!

Posted by: BVGXM ()
Date: April 21, 2020 11:26PM

DEJXC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good news - you are almost certain to get well
> reasoned, informed, inciteful answers to your
> question on this site. You were smart to come
> here seeking information.

I meant insightful, of course.

Posted by: DontBeInsubordinate ()
Date: April 21, 2020 11:58PM

Only a coronavirus denier would ask why certain government rules are put in place. You need to trust the government, like me. When the government puts a rule in place, it’s because people much smarter than me and you determined it was necessary. Who are we to second guess people who are smoarter than us? Just be a good citizen and don’t be insubordinate to your governor.

Posted by: Drug Deals Thugs Hoodlums ()
Date: April 22, 2020 12:07AM

Isolated spaces provide crime places , Once July 1st come the Democrats will outlaw all guns in parks and your CCW will be worthless to give the upper hand to Drug Dealers Thugs and Hoodlums to hell with the law abiding citizens life on a trail

Since the parks have been closed this long ..Who Needs Them . F them . Who Wants to become a unarmed rape or murder victim after July 1st after dealing with all this virus shit due to Democrats love of criminals and hate of lawful people defending their lives in Fairfax

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.