HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fauci said that social distancing starting in February would of saved lives. Leave it to trump to wait until mid March with all the airheads on fox to wait on it
Posted by: Fauci ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:18PM

He could of helped America get ahead of it, but once again Dr trump ignored the experts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fauci said that social distancing starting in February would of saved lives. Leave it to trump to wait until mid March with all the airheads on fox to wait on it
Posted by: Ted sireson ()
Date: April 12, 2020 02:44PM

Sure, loser. Trump has been phenomenal. Faucci said he’s been great. The chinks lied to he world, said Dr. Birx
You just can’t bring yourself to blame the chinks, can you?
I guess the leaders of all the other 180 countries are to blame, too.
Our death rate percentage is one of the lowest of any country, when you adjust for population.
Imagine a Democrat in office during this? No travel ban and open borders... oh Lord!

Re: Fauci said that social distancing starting in February would of saved lives. Leave it to trump to wait until mid March with all the airheads on fox to wait on it
Posted by: A democrati ()
Date: April 12, 2020 03:22PM

Ted sireson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure, loser. Trump has been phenomenal. Faucci
> said he’s been great. The chinks lied to he
> world, said Dr. Birx
> You just can’t bring yourself to blame the
> chinks, can you?
> I guess the leaders of all the other 180 countries
> are to blame, too.
> Our death rate percentage is one of the lowest of
> any country, when you adjust for population.
> Imagine a Democrat in office during this? No
> travel ban and open borders... oh Lord!

Fauci has to go and refute something trump says at podium each and every time he talks. Fauci thinks he’s a joke. Btw, you give up your right to any kind of debate when you get racist. You bitches cry when people call ya racists, then stop using racial epithets. Obama or any democratic president would of prepared us. Trump was busy playing golf or at rallies. He was unprepared. No surprise

Posted by: Huck Finn and nigger Jim ()
Date: April 12, 2020 03:47PM

Aww, did your faggot ass get your feelings hurt?
Faucci loves Trump. So does Birx.
Take your hate and trump derangement somewhere else, nigger.

Posted by: 990 ()
Date: April 12, 2020 03:49PM

Would a Democrat gave put a travel ban on China? Have our border closed?
Obama left the shelves bare. He was a joke.

Posted by: He even got ban wrong ()
Date: April 12, 2020 04:00PM

990 Wrote:
> Would a Democrat gave put a travel ban on China?
> Have our border closed?
> Obama left the shelves bare. He was a joke.

He even got ban wrong. He’s done nothing right. Most of cases in New York came from people traveling back from Europe. Keep waiting for your wall, trump terds

Posted by: Trump.Bitch.Analsex ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:03AM

Trump is a bad sailboat: he tries to harness the winds of public opinion but he's got no mate and unresponsive equipment.

Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:08AM

this virus is only deadly for people who have weak immune systems

us healthy people shouldn't be punished because people are old or don't take care of themselves

om enjoying this lockdown but people are going to get evicted out their apartments and houses soon

despite what eye want, hopefully Big Trumpamundo can end this lockdown

you fucking covid 19 zombies

Posted by: Niggers with poor health ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:19AM

Fake news reports deaths of niggers from Wuhan virus.
They neglect to mention the deceased just had organ transplants, were on dialysis or other MAJOR health issues.

Then, nfl niggers start tweeting shit about how no aid is being giving to coons.

Are niggers that easily manipulated by fake news?
Attachments:
C50A7324-A539-421B-A9BA-98F78A2A1DB3.jpeg

Posted by: like the OP Fauci is a fag clown ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:26AM

Fauci was on CNN on March 9th saying healthy, younger people should still be going on cruises. Fauci is a clown. An 80 year old man living his 15 minutes of fame before he takes his dirt nap.

Fauci has too many fuck ups over the past 3 months, all caught on video, to have any credibility left.

Posted by: Hoax ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:30AM

like the OP Fauci is a fag clown Wrote:
> Fauci was on CNN on March 9th saying healthy,
> younger people should still be going on cruises.
> Fauci is a clown. An 80 year old man living his
> 15 minutes of fame before he takes his dirt nap.
>
> Fauci has too many fuck ups over the past 3
> months, all caught on video, to have any
> credibility left.

Trump saying it would go from 15 people to 0 is on video

Posted by: sure do appreciate you posting ()
Date: April 13, 2020 08:31AM

Hoax Wrote:
> like the OP Fauci is a fag clown Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fauci was on CNN on March 9th saying healthy,
> > younger people should still be going on cruises.
>
> > Fauci is a clown. An 80 year old man living
> his
> > 15 minutes of fame before he takes his dirt
> nap.
> >
> > Fauci has too many fuck ups over the past 3
> > months, all caught on video, to have any
> > credibility left.
>
>
> Trump saying it would go from 15 people to 0 is on
> video

fake news

Posted by: Deb birx ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:06AM

Faucci over the weekend on tv. said China misled the world and that caused the delay for everyone.
That makes sense as to why everyone, including the U.S., got a late start.
The chinks really fucked up the whole world.

Posted by: Xenophobia ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:07AM

Trump banned travel from China, then Europe as all the liberals cried and whined about how insensitive and racist it was.
Thank god these people aren’t in charge.

Posted by: This is Trump's #1 advisor folks ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:31AM

On March 9, 2020 (yes, MARCH) he said the following at the daily task force briefing:

Reporter: Do you think the president should cancel his campaign rallies?

Fauci: You know, I can’t comment on campaign rallies. It really depends. We are having — as we’ve all said, this is something in motion. This is an evolving thing.

So, not sure what we’re going to be able to say at the time where you have a campaign rally. If you’re talking about a campaign rally tomorrow, in a place where there is no community spread, I think the judgment to have it might be a good judgment. If you want to talk about large gatherings in a place where you have community spread, I think that’s a judgment call. And if someone decides they want to cancel it, I wouldn’t publicly criticize them.

Reporter: Would you recommend that anybody, even a healthy person, get onboard a cruise ship?

Fauci: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I think if you’re a healthy, young person, that there is no reason, if you want to go on a cruise ship, to go on a cruise ship. Personally, I would never go on a cruise ship because I don’t like cruises — (laughter) — but that’s another story.

Then Pence had to come up and save Fauci.

Posted by: The Real Reporter ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:44AM

Fauci Wrote:
> He could of helped America get ahead of it, but
> once again Dr trump ignored the experts

Dr. Fauci has a very selective memory.

In this interview ON FEBRUARY 29 (the last day of February) - which you can see for yourself - he stated that Americans did not have to change their lives by avoiding public gatherings like malls and movie theaters. He thought the virus would be contained in the US.

So like Trump, who is not a doctor or an infectious disease expert, Fauchi on the last day of Feb did not foresee how serious the coronavirus crisis would become in the US. Leaders in most Western states -- maybe all of them -- also did not predict this.

Anyone who says otherwise is promulgating propaganda.

https://www.today.com/video/dr-fauci-on-coronavirus-fears-no-need-to-change-lifestyle-yet-79684677616

Posted by: bvnkk ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:50AM

This is Trump's #1 advisor folks Wrote:
> On March 9, 2020 (yes, MARCH) he said the
> following at the daily task force briefing:
>
> Reporter: Do you think the president should cancel
> his campaign rallies?
>
> Fauci: You know, I can’t comment on campaign
> rallies. It really depends. We are having — as
> we’ve all said, this is something in motion.
> This is an evolving thing.
>
> So, not sure what we’re going to be able to say
> at the time where you have a campaign rally. If
> you’re talking about a campaign rally tomorrow,
> in a place where there is no community spread, I
> think the judgment to have it might be a good
> judgment. If you want to talk about large
> gatherings in a place where you have community
> spread, I think that’s a judgment call. And if
> someone decides they want to cancel it, I
> wouldn’t publicly criticize them.
>
> Reporter: Would you recommend that anybody, even a
> healthy person, get onboard a cruise ship?
>
> Fauci: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I think if you’re a
> healthy, young person, that there is no reason, if
> you want to go on a cruise ship, to go on a cruise
> ship. Personally, I would never go on a cruise
> ship because I don’t like cruises — (laughter)
> — but that’s another story.
>
>
> Then Pence had to come up and save Fauci.

Yep. On March 9..

https://youtu.be/3s8pc7NpGkU

Posted by: Fauci is in Bill Gates pocket ()
Date: April 13, 2020 10:56AM

Fauci on February 17, after Trump had formed his task force, put this clown on it, closed travel from chinkland and told the country in his SOTU speech (that Pelosi tore up) that we are working to contain the Wuhan Flu, which is a threat to the country:

"We have more kids dying of flu this year at this time than in the last decade or more. At the same time people are worrying about going to a Chinese restaurant. The threat is (we have) a pretty bad influenza season, particularly dangerous for our children.

If you look at the masks that you buy in a drug store, the leakage around that doesn't really do much to protect you. People start saying, 'Should I start wearing a mask?' Now, in the United States, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to wear a mask. The only people who need masks are those who are already infected to keep from exposing others."

Now, almost 2 months later, he's on lying CNN telling Jake Tapper that if Trump had acted sooner in December, lives could have been saved. What a lying, globalist piece of shit Fauci has turned out to be.

Posted by: Bye Felicia ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:27PM

I would love to see evictions. Mass evictions. These are the people who order a double fag venti latte with cucumber and cumquat juice from Starbucks and have a fit if they don't get exactly what they ordered. They write articles about the horrors of lesbians having to sleep with straight people in this ordeal in Slate magazine. They don't own a car and uber everywhere to save the planet and reduce greenhouse gasses. They make about 5K a year, so they pay no taxes, but work hard to support every "cause" (UrbaNerd, BLM, Occupy Wall Street, etc, etc, etc) as long as the tax payer and the "Rich" pay for what they want, including their Obamaphone. They're 30 somethings and don't have a penny to their names, but they can tell everyone else how to live through jealousy on a moment's notice, because they have sheepskin saying they have a master's in sociology from Berkeley. They're very good at snapshit and instagram selfies, but worthless IRL.

What an opportunity. A motherfucking mind reset! Evict their asses pronto. GTFO soonest, LGBTQ.

Posted by: trump is a loser at leading ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:32PM

Ted sireson Wrote:
> Sure, loser. Trump has been phenomenal.

He’s routinely disputes and contradicts information that’s coming straight out of his own administration.

That is not leadership. It shows a real lack of organization and terrible messaging.

Posted by: But muh gig economy ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:33PM

Trump bucks won't gonna be enough to pay for my 140 sq/ft apartment in the valley. Oh poo! My degree in afro-centric studies isn't panning out.

Posted by: libtardz ()
Date: April 13, 2020 05:47PM

Person who things "would of" is correct criticizes Trump... okay... told me all I need to know.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.